PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydney Punting Scene

A44
08-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi Guys. My first post since late last year.
I have been keeping a low profile. I was nearly "sprung" thanks to Bluetooth.
One of my regular WLs sent a message to my mobile and included a Sexy photo. It also went to my I Pad !!

I have recently returned to Sydney. I have been in an Asian Country since around Christmas time. I am deliberately keeping the details vague.

I am no expert, but I have punted in many countries around the world including the following;
North America, South America, UK, a number of European Countries, a number of Asian Countries including China and other States in Australia.
I have been to Hong Kong but did not have the opportunity to "escape" for a few hours.
I would love to experience what Hong Kong and Macau have to offer.

I understand that it can be difficult to find the best places to punt in some countries unless you have a local, trusted contact.
I have used Cab Drivers, Tuk Tuk drivers etc, but they may take you the places that give them the best kick backs, not necessarily the best places.

My humble opinion is that we have it so good here in Sydney.
We are spoiled for choice from the less expensive Asian Shops to the High Class more Expensive options available.

My normal punts are at the $150:00 Asian shops.
I have been very fortunate in having some long term connections with some beautiful ladies (including Legends) who have, and still do, provide me with excellent service.

I know that sometimes things go wrong, Double Bookings, Roster not up to date etc. Also, some shops could improve on their Customer Service.
Overall, we have little to complain about compared to some of the places that I have experienced overseas.

On my way back to Australia I had some hours to kill in Singapore. I travelled around on the MRT. The girls on the trains and in the streets all looked beautiful to me.

I did have a punt at a place near Chinatown. It was a complete waste of time and money.

I am so happy to be back in Sydney. I have already caught up with some of my special ladies.

A44
08-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Yes I have been to Germany on two occasions. No chance to try the locals. Not having local knowledge, time restraints And my "other half" made it difficult.

One of my best European punts was in Budapest (Hungary). I was lucky to find a good place just off the main tourist areas and near the hotel where we were staying.
It was located in a shopping arcade on the same side of the river as the Parliament Building.
It was called something like Massage and More.

Sydney is still the best place for me. I know the punting scene and I have several top ladies that I see regularly.

harmony
08-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the thread bro

I read something about Germany last year and their "Megabrothels"
Im sure some parts of Asia have similar places, but probably not on the class and scale of this country

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/dateline-reporter-amos-roberts-explores-the-booming-mega-brothel-business-in-germany/story-fnh81p7g-1226949503879

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26261221 (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26261221)
"Paradise Stuttgart has 31 private rooms, a cinema and a restaurant"
"Sex workers in Germany can now pay into a pension and demand health insurance"
"It's just not possible to ban prostitution. What's happening in France is nonsense - you can't prosecute a man for something a woman wants to do."

Never been, but if you think Sydney is good, parts of Germany would have to be very good
Including many European ladies to choose from

How would this compare to what you have experienced in Asia A44 ?

A44
08-02-2015, 11:39 PM
I have to be honest and say that the majority of my experiences in Asian and other Overseas countries/cities have been well below the standards that I receive here in Sydney.
There are a number of reasons.
1. Lack of local knowledge and language.
Example, one time I wandered around Chinatown in Yokohama for hours looking for a
Massage sign. No luck. I was on a ship, I should have asked one of the crew members !!
2. Extreme caution on my part.
3. Often I am with family.
4. I have been on tours where the time is limited.
5. It took me a while to find the special ladies that I see regularly in Sydney.

I know that I should not generalise but some of my personal experiences are ;
The best punts were in Budapest, Rio Di Janeiro, London, Edinburgh and San Pedro (near LA).
A couple of punts in Shanghai were OK.
Singapore near Chinatown not worth the money. I should have gone to Geylang.
I had a few very good experiences and one frightening, terrible experience in New Zealand.
The worst punts on two separate trips were in India. These ladies would not last half a day in Sydney.
I have also had some good experiences on the High Seas, not with WLs Ha Ha.

I would like to experience Hong Kong, Macau and Bangkok/Pattaya.

harmony
09-02-2015, 12:12 AM
Another quote from the news.com article link above, regarding Stilettos in Sydney:

Sydney brothel Stilettos attracted headlines in 2011 over plans to build a $12 million, three-storey extension (http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/dateline-reporter-amos-roberts-explores-the-booming-mega-brothel-business-in-germany/<p>http://www.news.com.au/national/stiletto-brothel-expansion-plan-thrown-out-by-sydney-city-council/story-e6frfkvr-1226141405573</p>), which would have meant a combined total of 40 sex rooms and 21 waiting rooms.

Sydney City council rejected the plans, with Liberal councillor Shayne Mallard dubbing it the “Westfield of brothels”, arguing it would have been too big and in an area where other brothels already existed.

http://www.news.com.au/national/stiletto-brothel-expansion-plan-thrown-out-by-sydney-city-council/story-e6frfkvr-1226141405573

Seems like everyone likes to make complaints about the brothel: "The council received about 80 letters from residents who live around the brothel, mainly raising objections about noise, parking problems"

and also complaints about "access to the property for disabled customers." WTF

(http://www.news.com.au/national/stiletto-brothel-expansion-plan-thrown-out-by-sydney-city-council/story-e6frfkvr-1226141405573)

cello
09-02-2015, 09:44 AM
For punts in Singapore, always use sammy. I used to be based in Singapore and I have to say boy I was spoiled for choices with so many young girls competing on very low prices. Chinatown punting wise is similar to Melbourne, which is hopeless.

I've punted in Germany, Amsterdam, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand and Singapore. Singapore And Sydney still tops the list of you know where to look ;)

harmony
09-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Cello, how is Sydney better than the options in Thailand ? (which includes overnight outcalls at very competitive rates)

cello
09-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Well in Thailand I went solo, without a local to rely on I could only do so much research and hope those bloody tuk tuk brought me to the right places. Bell boys and concierge do help recommend and plan too. Then again, I miss the experience of exploring and negotiating myself. That is part of conquest and imho a very important part.

Somehow the Thailand experience fall short, Maybe I was expecting too much. Never the less it was pleasant. Just not as freely as when you know the language and the are is local to you

harmony
09-02-2015, 10:35 AM
When people are saying Sydney is the *shit*, I just wonder if its just that they have gone overseas unprepared
To truly compare Sydney with overseas, you have to have local information when punting in Sydney, and local information when punting overseas, to make a fair comparison

No disrespect bros, but just cruising the streets, or relying on the local hotel or Tuk Tuk driver means you are only going to be shown the businesses that charge more for tourists, and probably give kickbacks to the hotels or drivers.
Would you rely on the taxi drivers in Sydney to give you an accurate assessment of the best that is available in Sydney ?
Of course not. You would use AUS99, other forums, and also other punters if available

The "fishbowls" in the legal sex industry in Thailand, where there are commonly up to 12 women who are looking for your attention, and reports of taking several ladies home for relative good rates, tell me there are things overseas that Sydney just does not have
Also the Phillippines sounds great, with nonworking girls also keen to hook up with an Australian or American or European
As for China and Japan, sounds like tourist traps if you just go cruising the streets, without any local knowledge

The first thing I would be doing would be looking on the relevant local Asian punting forums (English ones are available obviously) to get to know what is available, before I went to any destination
And obviously not travel with my family (I realise easier said than done for many)

Peace

cello
09-02-2015, 10:45 AM
True That bro. Which is why I will be joining the next dpf outing to Thai if and when there is. If you know What I'm talking about ;)

harmony
09-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Although the volume of international punting descending on some of these Asian destinations means double protection is recommended
So maybe Sydney aint so bad !