PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Is it OK to ask the WL to do all of the work?

vvillie
08-02-2015, 07:10 PM
So, this just happened to me today.... I just finished a hectic week at work (something like 70 hours over 6 days) and decided to have a punt to unwind. I tried 5 * but unfortunately they werent open so I went to a FS parlour in Surry hills and picked a girl from the lineup for an hour.

I was pretty exhausted and wanted to just lay back and enjoy myself. The session started quite odd - no shower in the room so I had to use a communal shower before the session, but what can you do? I showered by myself and went back to the room. She started with a CBJ for a couple minutes (technique was nothing special, but even a bad BJ is still a BJ hah) and then moved on to cowgirl. After several minutes of riding me I guess she got tired she asked me if i wanted to get on top.

I guess this is where it got awkward. I told her I was tired and asked for another BJ instead. She reluctantly agreed and went back to work. She only lasted for a few more minutes and then hopped back on top of me for reverse cowgirl. Fortunately I came just as she got tired and hopped off me, and was abruptly told there was no way she could last a whole hour doing this and said she would refund $20 for the remaining 30 minutes.

Granted, she has every right to refuse clients and I respect her decision to cut the session short and refund my money, but what do you guys think? Was I asking too much by expecting the WL to do all the work? Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I was kind of shocked and just took my money and left.

Oneonone
08-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Your paying the money so I suppose your entitled to be waited on and do nothing.

Personally for me time with a lady is a two way thing you both should contribute and both get something out of the session.

I find the best way to have a good time is to look after the lady and give her a good time she will respond and you will have a much better time that way.

But its your money! So if you just want a machine to service you well with a bit of luck you might find one.

harmony
08-02-2015, 09:52 PM
A bad punt is a bad punt, and sometimes you cant pay to have chemistry with a lady, particularly if they are tired
The spectrum is 'standard no frills WL' - then GFE - then PSE

Would be ideal if the lady showed initiative, and so when it happens, its a lady to be treasured

Punting has to be one of the only professions where you pay someone for their time (and you are billed per hour), and often it is you are the one who does all the work !
No offence to all the lovely ladies out there, Im not complaining, as Oneonone says, better you make some effort too

Think about it..
If you were a male being paid to have sex, and all the woman paying, are making no effort, the act of sex all day would be a pretty tiring and unpleasant affair, particularly if you have no chemistry with the woman paying
And especially if you are going to serve woman after woman (some big in proportions) who are just going to lie there

Peace

light016
08-02-2015, 10:25 PM
I think you shouldve just gone to a RnT place.. if its somewhere that offers bj or fs then better.. I think if you just want to lie there and relax then getting a massage is better.. might be hard trying to stay awake if the part 1 is good though... or if you're that tired