PDA

View Full Version : General talk JKQUEEN still open now!👍👍👍👍👍

robot
09-02-2015, 01:26 PM
The shop WeChat said closed!But I try to visit JKQUEEN today,The shop is still open,And they have two new girl today。Then reception told me the shop WeChat changed :JKQUEENMASSAGE.Because there's something wrong with the old WeChat password。So the old WeChat does not use。
Anyway this shop is fine。:cool2:

B2Brules
09-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Thanks. I thought someone had said the shop closed too. Glad it's still open had a couple of really good massage girls there.

A-men
09-02-2015, 02:51 PM
thanks for informing. I too thought the shop had closed which i believe will upset many bros out there.. 😊

comradewayne
09-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Just wonder if it was slightly more than that as all messages and roster posts vanished from here at the same time - maybe change of owner ?
But it is still open - visited the other day - new guy behind the desk. Just wish they wouldn't try to so hard to force the next girl on the roster on to you.

tony.bost
10-02-2015, 02:17 AM
Good to know its still open -- when is Honey back on :love::love::love::love::love:

Need to put up the roster

Raqu
10-02-2015, 08:13 AM
That's really good news.

x11
10-02-2015, 08:51 AM
i hope it hasn't changed ownership. the original owner Nana is lovely!

AHLUNGOR
10-02-2015, 08:53 AM
Just wonder if it was slightly more than that as all messages and roster posts vanished from here at the same time - maybe change of owner ?
But it is still open - visited the other day - new guy behind the desk. Just wish they wouldn't try to so hard to force the next girl on the roster on to you.

My mail is there are some issues between the partners!

Good luck to them .

AHLUNGOR
10-02-2015, 08:55 AM
i hope it hasn't changed ownership. the original owner Nana is lovely!

Nana is a lovely lady , she is a friend of a friend - and she is not the problem!

eyes
10-02-2015, 03:10 PM
I think so!NaNa is a lovely lady.I hope see her every time..I really hope she can get all of this shop's ownership.

Nana is a lovely lady , she is a friend of a friend - and she is not the problem!

Jkqueen
10-02-2015, 09:39 PM
Thanks for everyone .sorry for keep quite for last few days !I didn't changed my shop wechat
ID(JkMassage )still here.i don't know who is that guys try to lie to everyone!
We have bad issues with partner ship.yes.!that why now all my girl and me stop working at Jk.
Shop still open but alreday all my girl no there anymore.i feel very sorry for every one.and want to every one know now shop still there.but different with before.i promise my girl I will do what I have to do right now and will see them soon!
Will coming back soon still keep same wechat and phone!0450452654(nana)
I think so!NaNa is a lovely lady.I hope see her every time..I really hope she can get all of this shop's ownership.

Shooter2005
10-02-2015, 09:56 PM
WOW ... NANA YOU REALLY ROCK .. love you and love your work .. cant wait till every thing is back to normal again :love::love::love::love:

doubleup
10-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Good and friendly operator is hard to come across these days. Especially someone like the lovely Nana !!
JK is not the same without her .
Best wishes for her ...
Keep us bro updated .

Jkqueen
10-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Hahaha.my friend stop doing this !everyone know you are my friend .haha.but anyway very thanks for you sprot for long time .will see you soon ya!
Nana

WOW ... NANA YOU REALLY ROCK .. love you and love your work .. cant wait till every thing is back to normal again :love::love::love::love:

Jkqueen
10-02-2015, 10:05 PM
I love my shop.coz that is my first shop.all happy time in there! .no only coz of money !
Will see you guys soon *^^*
Good and friendly operator is hard to come across these days. Especially someone like the lovely Nana !!
JK is not the same without her .
Best wishes for her ...
Keep us bro updated .

Kaylie
24-02-2015, 02:36 PM
This is a shame, as I was planning another visit at the end of this month. Without Nana there, i'll take my business elsewhere!

eyes
24-02-2015, 09:16 PM
This is a shame, as I was planning another visit at the end of this month. Without Nana there, i'll take my business elsewhere!

For me, as long as I keep getting the quality service I had from before, I don't really care who runs the business!!!:cool2:

Ethanhunt
24-02-2015, 10:39 PM
So is this place still open? I noticed the open sign is switched off. Assumed it was closed

MAX FAKE
24-02-2015, 11:29 PM
So is this place still open? I noticed the open sign is switched off. Assumed it was closed

I walked past this this evening and the open sign was definitely on.

Raqu
25-02-2015, 08:06 AM
I haven't been back since the fallout and it's hard to know who is still there unless you call..

Miyamoto
25-02-2015, 02:02 PM
To clear up any confusion, if you are on wechat it seems the id jkqueenmassage is the shop id with the new management and jkmassage is nana

Rich1980
25-02-2015, 02:05 PM
I haven't been back since the fallout and it's hard to know who is still there unless you call..

I went there last night,so it's definitely open! Also a few new and young girls too....:爱情::爱情::爱情:

Rich1980
25-02-2015, 02:11 PM
To clear up any confusion, if you are on wechat it seems the id jkqueenmassage is the shop id with the new management and jkmassage is nana

That"s all right! I went to JK last night andthen joined the Wechat :JKQUEENMASSAGE ...

Travelmate
25-02-2015, 04:02 PM
I thought the arguement between old partners is all over.

Business as usual again.

It was a very busy shop back then.

Raqu
26-02-2015, 08:20 AM
That's good to know, thanks.

mxxt81
26-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Do Bibi and Suzi still work at JK?

jkqueen massage
05-03-2015, 07:01 PM
We (JKQUEEN MASSAGE)changed a new manager,changed new style.A lot of new girls just arrived.Welcome new and old customers coming try our massage.:love::love:We will offer best massage&services to you!

garfield
05-03-2015, 07:19 PM
We (JKQUEEN MASSAGE)changed a new manager,changed new style.A lot of new girls just arrived.Welcome new and old customers coming try our massage.:love::love:We will offer best massage&services to you!

What is the style change about?

Who is in your roster now?