PDA

View Full Version : Any one try this mature lady?

jackson925_1970
09-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Hi brother,
Anyone try chinese mature lady in Runcorn?
Is it good? I want to try and she said no FS?

RottenLittlePunt
09-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Do you seriously expect anyone to know who you are referring to?

jackson925_1970
09-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Do you seriously expect anyone to know who you are referring to?

Oops, I have copy the link, but I don't know why can't show here
It's from locanto, titles : Chinese mature lady full body relaxation 38 yrs

jaccky
09-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Oops, I have copy the link, but I don't know why can't show here
It's from locanto, titles : Chinese mature lady full body relaxation 38 yrs
Tried calling a few times late last year, but could never get through. Might give her another go at the end of the week and see what happens. Its all about the mature ladies for me, not sure if any of you feel the same.

ococpunt
09-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Tried and have not been back there since.

She is a Chinese LADY, probly in her 50s, heavy makeup, size 12+, would not even comment on her looks. Went with it anyways, massage was good, finish was better than good, but just for the looks I will definitely recommend to pass. Shitty room as well BTW, so don't expect much when she is only asking for $60 per half hour.

jackson925_1970
10-02-2015, 01:07 AM

She is a Chinese LADY, probly in her 50s, heavy makeup, size 12+, would not even comment on her looks. Went with it anyways, massage was good, finish was better than good, but just for the looks I will definitely recommend to pass. Shitty room as well BTW, so don't expect much when she is only asking for $60 per half hour.

So no full service?

RottenLittlePunt
10-02-2015, 10:24 AM

So no full service?

I know that attraction is subjective, but are you really interested in FS with her or are you checking up on your missus?

gpeck80
10-02-2015, 12:51 PM
oh yea of little faith.

Meenotakeewee
23-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the info on Runcorn ML, there is also an ad in CM for exotic relaxation at Grange by mature lady Liz.. Has anybody tried her ?

Also there is Chinese relax at Carseldine with Chinese ML, she is quite nice and does a great massage with good finish $70+$30 private house, very clean but no shower, anyone else been to her ?

Mdlovespunting
23-03-2015, 05:49 PM
I know that attraction is subjective, but are you really interested in FS with her or are you checking up on your missus?

RLP, haven't had a laugh for days, but that reply is sensational, I know everyone's different, just not for me.

He could try the one I refused in Inala, she was pushing 70, I'm still shacking

bigbob
23-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi brother,
Anyone try chinese mature lady in Runcorn?
Is it good? I want to try and she said no FS?

saw this lady a year ago she is about 40 massage ok about 85KG

poofy
29-03-2015, 01:21 AM
Haha cool thread, thanks for the info
I wish they'd advertise their age, those 40s-50s aunties give the best rnt/head imo

Had my eye on that runcorn one but is too far for me, any good plump matures like that around stoner's corner / norman park area ?

darthvader
30-03-2015, 10:06 AM
haha funny cunt RLP!

Meenotakeewee
30-03-2015, 01:54 PM
haha funny cunt RLP!

Drove past shop for mature lady Liz at Days Rd Grange, definately in her 60's.... Looked like she was knitting for winter so business may be slow. May try thai place up the road.

Rob.Kilbey
30-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Gents -- Liz at the Grange is someone's great great grandmother...I tripped over all sorts of things backing out of there...

The Chinese one at Carseldine is Sophia...works private residence in Wimbeldon Ct not far from the squash courts...she does a great firm massage,, she always offers the extra...so $70 or $100 depending on whether you dare....I reckon she is close to 50, but not the worst 50 year old....slim and very pleasant personality. I've only ever had the massage because of the age factor !