PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Anybody still into white girls?

jaccky
10-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Found myself in New Farm today, and decided to drop in for a non - asian massage with this fairly young lady. I prepared for the worst, but was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. She began fully nude completely without inhibition. Massage was good, and you could tell that she had done some study. She uses a table and pretty much does everything that is sexually possible with you without going the full service - in all kinds of positions too (though full service may be on offer; I didn't ask). She also has a few strategically placed mirrors around the place which is pretty awesome. Why I posted this review is that I think her service is really good value for what is on offer: $110 for 40mins. She's also very accommodating and likes to have a chat so the massage ends up going a bit longer; therefore I got a sense of being there for an hour. If you're looking for a slim young girl, you won't be in luck; however if you like girls on the curvier side, with a bit of experience, and again, someone with no inhibitions, and a bit more girl- next- door - ish you might enjoy yourself. I will post the link in answer to this post, as I am having difficulty with this device.
Cheers, J.

jaccky
10-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Found myself in New Farm today, and decided to drop in for a non - asian massage with this fairly young lady. I prepared for the worst, but was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. She began fully nude completely without inhibition. Massage was good, and you could tell that she had done some study. She uses a table and pretty much does everything that is sexually possible with you without going the full service - in all kinds of positions too (though full service may be on offer; I didn't ask). She also has a few strategically placed mirrors around the place which is pretty awesome. Why I posted this review is that I think her service is really good value for what is on offer: $110 for 40mins. She's also very accommodating and likes to have a chat so the massage ends up going a bit longer; therefore I got a sense of being there for an hour. If you're looking for a slim young girl, you won't be in luck; however if you like girls on the curvier side, with a bit of experience, and again, someone with no inhibitions, and a bit more girl- next- door - ish you might enjoy yourself. I will post the link in answer to this post, as I am having difficulty with this device.
Cheers, J.
http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_375848038/Luscious-and-Uplifting-Skilled-Sensual-Service-Brisbane.html?areaUrlName=brisbane&msgID=375848038&seo_header=Luscious-and-Uplifting-Skilled-Sensual-Service-Brisbane.html
Sorry, probably should've posted this in the after report section.

popeye96
10-02-2015, 05:29 PM
I'm assuming the photo's are real then? She looks pretty hot to me. I guess she is about to get a lot more business now as well.

jaccky
10-02-2015, 07:42 PM
I'm assuming the photo's are real then? She looks pretty hot to me. I guess she is about to get a lot more business now as well.
Yes. No deceit.

darthvader
11-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Never had a massage from a white girl.

Might be time to give it a try...

Biglad
11-02-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm assuming the photo's are real then?

Doubtful in my opinion. I have seen Marlize before. She is friendly and provides a good service but she is pretty large. Body slide almost flattened me!