PDA

View Full Version : General talk New reality TV show : Master Punter

rooter
19-01-2013, 07:46 PM
I was sitting down to write an AR and I felt like a restaurant critic : sort of like that fat pommy guy with the cravat on Master Chef (only fabulously svelte).
Which got me thinking we could create an awesome Reality TV show based on this Forum.
It's got all the ingredients : sex, violence, fights, politics, conflict, factions, backstabbing, larger than life characters, full frontal nudity. It would be a hit !
Some suggested titles for the show could be:
Master Punter
Austalia's Next Top WL
So You Think You Can Fuck?
XXX Factor.
Any others you can come up with?
What do you guys reckon? Can we make it happen?

retrowolf
19-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Haha I love it. Let me put my name down as sound editor for any of the above shows (I'm an audio engineer).

Licker
19-01-2013, 08:30 PM
How about.
"Beauty and the Perv"

wilisno
19-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Sexy Young Talent Time !

Better add that young means 18+, in case some people might get the wromg idea in their head !

rooter
19-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Little Brother

wilisno
19-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Grand Slam ! Legs Open.

Max Impact
19-01-2013, 09:04 PM
I've felt the back stabbing.

wilisno
19-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah ! Backstabber deserves a big kick in the arse !

Max Impact
19-01-2013, 09:22 PM
BackstabberS! There are more than one here.

AHLUNGOR
19-01-2013, 09:30 PM
I would like nothing more than:

Fucking the Kardashians!!

Working Girls

The Masseur

The Mamasans

Belle de jour

The Breasts!

Just my two cents!!

Ps. In the true spirit of Dr Phil

How about Dr. Wil ??

Cheers

wilisno
19-01-2013, 09:31 PM
So far only one with a sore arse that I know of.

8inches
19-01-2013, 09:34 PM
When the smaller head takes over.

Max Impact
19-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Yawn........

wilisno
19-01-2013, 11:19 PM
- The New Price Is Right.
- Diu or No Diu ( Diu means Fuck in Cantonese )

Sextus
20-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Reality show?

Well, we couldn't be filmed as this forum is anonymous.

But if we really do want a reality show, how about we post all the pm's? :surprise:

8inches
21-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Where is Longtime when you need him?
His antics make for very good story lines....

DeepImpact
21-01-2013, 09:17 PM
A seemingly good idea for a show but here is the reality. I remember watching an American documentary a year or so ago which was about guys that use prostitutes and the reasons why. It was very interesting but sadly I felt that the guys all came across as being losers, so I wonder if that is how we would all come across as well.

The best part would be if the show interviewed the WL's after the session to hear what she really thought and then to see what the punter thought as there could be quite a difference.

Sextus
21-01-2013, 09:21 PM
They must have handpicked the guys to appear on the programme, as part of a biased agenda. You see it in mainstream all the time when it comes to this subject.

Max Impact
21-01-2013, 09:57 PM
So they chose the appearances based on the ratings. What??!

We have all the protagonists here for a BlockBuster!! Romance, love triangles, trysts and twists that cannot be expected.

I'm waiting for a soliloquy from someone. Othello?

hell no
22-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Where is Longtime when you need him?
His antics make for very good story lines....

Man, Longtime knife me good and proper, that dagger is still stuck on my back, everytime when i think about that cunt it just bleeds, first cut is the deepest ..LOL

Longtime is busy knob gobbling away under admin's desk and of course admin will deny it.. " I did not have any sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky, oops I mean with Longtime "...........

8inches
22-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Most punters are either married with kids or have some sort of relationship.
And yes the public will frown upon punters as being losers having to pay for sex while there are Lots of girls in need of a good pounding!
Especially in sydney with so many fags.

A seemingly good idea for a show but here is the reality. I remember watching an American documentary a year or so ago which was about guys that use prostitutes and the reasons why. It was very interesting but sadly I felt that the guys all came across as being losers, so I wonder if that is how we would all come across as well.

The best part would be if the show interviewed the WL's after the session to hear what she really thought and then to see what the punter thought as there could be quite a difference.

kickass
22-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Little Brother

ROFL ... that's a classic!

kickass
22-01-2013, 12:21 PM
I just checked the TV guide ... a lot of the regular show names might be applicable:

TJ Hooker
Who's The Boss
Perfect Strangers
Pimp My Ride
Head of The Class

... I could go on ...

DeepImpact
22-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Most punters are either married with kids or have some sort of relationship.
And yes the public will frown upon punters as being losers having to pay for sex while there are Lots of girls in need of a good pounding!
Especially in sydney with so many fags.

Most guys I know that go to WL's are single though. It's not a bad thing if more guys in Sydney are gay as a lot are good looking so that makes it easier for the rest of us to find girls as there is less competition out there and the last thing I want is to be competing with a pretty boy that likes shopping.

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Master Punter would be an interesting show