PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where to get cheap gifts for girls?

Prometheus_haha
19-01-2013, 09:28 PM
I ask here bcoz I know at least a few guys here would've done it - buying 'expensive' gifts for girls.

I am thinking of getting a Prada handbag for my girl, and found this website:

http://www.saleshoess.info/woman-handbags-black-bl0826_nzv_f0002--bl0826_nzv_f0002-Woman-Handbags-p-46.html

Selling a bag for $119, but other sites show it for at least $1500. So too good to be true? Site set up for credit card fraud?

Anyway, I am seeking ideas for where to get the cheapest for this kinda stuff (as I never buy it before) instead of looking like a chump walking into the store and just paying RRP.

Max Impact
19-01-2013, 09:40 PM
If you love her don't get Prada, go to Chanel or Hermes. But there are no discounts there. The $119 bags are fake: never buy a girl fake.

Google Reebonz for sale price on other brands like Prada though.

IExperiment
19-01-2013, 11:36 PM
I ask here bcoz I know at least a few guys here would've done it - buying 'expensive' gifts for girls.

I am thinking of getting a Prada handbag for my girl, and found this website:

http://www.saleshoess.info/woman-handbags-black-bl0826_nzv_f0002--bl0826_nzv_f0002-Woman-Handbags-p-46.html

Selling a bag for $119, but other sites show it for at least $1500. So too good to be true? Site set up for credit card fraud?

Anyway, I am seeking ideas for where to get the cheapest for this kinda stuff (as I never buy it before) instead of looking like a chump walking into the store and just paying RRP.

Thats defenetly fake and they will know for sure. Max said Hermes but it is always around the 10K mark. Stick with the shop and buy her something small first.

wilisno
19-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Thats defenetly fake and they will know for sure. Max said Hermes but it is always around the 10K mark. Stick with the shop and buy her something small first.

If you give them a Hermes with the wrong colour, they're know it's fake ! Same design, but only one colour is designated to be sold in one country !

IExperiment
20-01-2013, 12:18 AM
If you give them a Hermes with the wrong colour, they're know it's fake ! Same design, but only one colour is designated to be sold in one country !

Stupid bags ...lol.. Purple Alligator one from Hermes 40K how silly is that ...lol... lets wrestle some alligator and make bags out of them :) give all the girl their alligator hermes.

Mi Goreng
20-01-2013, 12:25 AM
I usually don't reply much , but bro iexperiment , I really like and laugh hard on ur wrestle the alligator together as I've been watching Gator boys from 7mate and its really funny to see how the Americans talk and hunt those gators ! If 40k for a bag , why don't u go to a Car dealer and get her a decent car .. Just my stupid thought !

IExperiment
20-01-2013, 12:31 AM
I usually don't reply much , but bro iexperiment , I really like and laugh hard on ur wrestle the alligator together as I've been watching Gator boys from 7mate and its really funny to see how the Americans talk and hunt those gators ! If 40k for a bag , why don't u go to a Car dealer and get her a decent car .. Just my stupid thought !

When girl have their eyes on their stupid bags there is no way you can stop them :) its like us on our own toys but to them is like a damn baby holding them like their kid. Anyway I agree with you about why not buy something useful but they can say the same thing to us :)

Just some of us were making jokes when they over heard the cost of the stupid bag and it was made with Alligator skin so we were saying to her let kill a gator and you pay us 40K for the whole gator and make as much as bag as you wanted ...lol...

wilisno
20-01-2013, 12:34 AM
When girl have their eyes on their stupid bags there is no way you can stop them :)

After they've got the stupid bag, then they want that car ! :miao:

Mi Goreng
20-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Can't do nothing more than agree to bro wilisno and iexperiment ... It's a damn bag and it can't do much at all besides putting some shitty make-ups , some wet tissues and ... I don't know , I let u guys do the thinking !! Btw , how is everyone here ?

wilisno
20-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Can't do nothing more than agree to bro wilisno and iexperiment ... It's a damn bag and it can't do much at all besides putting some shitty make-ups , some wet tissues and ... I don't know , I let u guys do the thinking !! Btw , how is everyone here ?

We're fine, still punting ! :miao:

IExperiment
20-01-2013, 01:10 AM

They wont put wet tissue unless its a small one and wont spill anywhere as to ruin the bag, also they wont put anything big that might ruin the shape jezzz this girl really thing to much about a bag and they actually have a hanger so it does not sit on the floor just incase there is a flood ...lol.. trust me they really look after it like a baby ...lol... the funny thing is when it goes to a restaurant it also have its own seat ...lol.. how ridiculous is that ....lol.... lucky my partner not that bad ...lol I would already run it over ...lol...

Mi Goreng
20-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Talking about the damn hanger , I once saw an old indonesian couple ( I assume to be serious rich ) , the lady got this hanger to hang her bag , I rarely see this happen to be honest , as when I see the old guy , the diamond on his finger is like 10 cents big ! No joke , a couple went to Home ( Thai rest ) ordered like 8 dishes and just have a few nibs and left, complaining the dish are some too sweet for them.. I was sitting beside and I have to swap table as it was not big enough for their table to put their dishes .. Lol

Alexlim
20-01-2013, 01:49 AM
I haven't bought any expensive gift for the girl, I just gave the special gift from uncle santa. It just for her :love:

project_manager006
20-01-2013, 07:18 AM
It's a damn bag and it can't do much at all besides putting some shitty make-ups , some wet tissues and ... I don't know

I agree bro. But I've realised that women in general aren't very logical or good with money. I once tried to explain to a girl that it was silly spending money on something like a handbag, because if she invested her money now, she could get returns on that investment in the future which could get her many handbags.

She actually found it to be a bit offensive that I was telling her this and ordered me to stop.

:anger:

the wizard
20-01-2013, 08:12 AM
A girl liked the cologne I was wearing, I asked her if she thought it was unisex (I know it is, as my niece wears it ) and whether she would like it on her
She said she would, i will buy her a bottle next time a see her.

project_manager006
20-01-2013, 08:18 AM
What cologne was it bro?

jbrowz
20-01-2013, 08:21 AM
I'd have to agree with blackbird ... Nothing wrong with small gifts but anything over $1000 is reserved for my GF. With WL, build that relationship and listen to her, get to know her, and show that you care.. Your dividends are much bigger and less painful on the wallet.

Richboy
20-01-2013, 09:13 AM
The real question here is are you desperate to get into her panties, if it is go for it provided you can afford its not on credit.

rooter
20-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Clearly I am not the romantic type like some of you guys here because there is no way I would ever spend thousands of dollars on a gift for a girl.
I would much rather spend it on punting with dozens of girls.

the wizard
20-01-2013, 09:30 AM
What cologne was it bro?

silver scent- by jaques bogart

Actually that's what i mostly wear when I punt and I always get compliments.
The first thing one girl said to me when i met her was "oh you smell very nice"
The papasun then quickly said "but #### smell's better"- i agreed.

Starlight
20-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Personally I wouldn't go for the top of the market branded gifts when a normal reasonable priced gift (bag, perfume etc.) would do the job. There is no price cap and no shortage of gift choices if you have or wanna spend the money. You can buy her a diamond ring or a gold mine for instance. Even a gift bought from Sydney/ Paddy's Markets would do the same job:prettiness:. Buying your girl small gifts periodically, say every second month or so could be more effective emotionally & sexually. This would show her that you how much you care for her and on the other hand would also tell her that you are not overacting and not too desperate either.

chandra_man1
20-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Clearly I am not the romantic type like some of you guys here because there is no way I would ever spend thousands of dollars on a gift for a girl.
I would much rather spend it on punting with dozens of girls.

dam str8. i rather go for high ROI than a risky large investment wth unknown breakeven point.

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Why do girls always want a LV bag or prada. Such a waste of money

icecream
05-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Paddys Market..

PunterBoy
05-02-2013, 09:59 PM
K-mart have a special on microwave ovens this week. Buy a broad a microwave and she can cook you up some 1-minute noodles after servicing your sausage.