PDA

View Full Version : General talk South East Massage?

Oldred
12-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Hi all,
I'm wondering if the good people here at auss99 can help me out. I'm looking for a good massage around South East bris, baside to carindale type area's. I've read through a few of the forums so far and it's been a bit hit and miss so far with reviews so throught i'd try my luck here.
I'm looking for hopefully a really good massage firstly as i've got a bit of a bad back and neck at times and i'm a bit worried about getting someone that's got no clue what they're doing and ending up worse off for it. Optional extra's would be a bonus too but not essential.
Anyone out there have any good recomendations or reviews for anywhere south side of the river?

Thanks for your time lads.

jimmyp
13-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Not much to report around that area. Closest you would get is Bulimba. There are two girls there (not together!) Tonya and Rachel. Both advertise in Courier and have reviews around the place

Oldred
13-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Not much to report around that area. Closest you would get is Bulimba. There are two girls there (not together!) Tonya and Rachel. Both advertise in Courier and have reviews around the place

Thanks for the reply jimmy, found some reviems on both and the don't seem to bad. Might give one a try if i'm around the area

BrainSex
13-02-2015, 09:18 PM
I saw a lady a couple of times on Creek Road.
But that was a couple of years ago

Oldred
14-02-2015, 01:24 AM
I saw a lady a couple of times on Creek Road.
But that was a couple of years ago

If it was the one across from the 7-11 i think i've been there once or twice myself years ago too. Nice girl, though the massage i got last time was a bit rough, sore as hell the next day. The extra's were pretty good though i recall

Oldred
14-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Witht he hundreds of people looking in on this thread in the last few days, i have a quick question i'd like to ask and hear your thoughts about. Found an add in the paper for a massage, standard as far as i can tell, for $90 for 2 hours with 2 girls. Since i'm a bit new getting back into punting after all these years, does this sound like a good deal to most, o is it a pretty standard price these days?
Called to ask more about it and the service, but english wasn't the best so it was hard to find out anything more about it.
What do you think out there lads?

blas
16-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Hey. Sounds like one would massage for first hour, then another for the second.

They do that at mozhi. Camp hill has decent massage, but their other stores have been pretty crap.

bigbob
16-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Hey. Sounds like one would massage for first hour, then another for the second.

They do that at mozhi. Camp hill has decent massage, but their other stores have been pretty crap.

last time at camp hill crap massage the girl spent more time out the room then doing the massage

Oldred
17-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the replies blas and bob, i'll keep your posts in mind for the future