PDA

View Full Version : General talk Recommendations for massage shop in Terrigal / Central Coast

blazin
14-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Just visiting the central coast for the weekend and was wondering if any bros have any recommendations for massage shops in the area.
Thanks in advanced for any replies 

Mr Bastard
14-02-2015, 02:31 AM
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Just visiting the central coast for the weekend and was wondering if any bros have any recommendations for massage shops in the area.
Thanks in advanced for any replies 

Local paper...........cant believe how the adult personals have shrunk over the yrs, the coast is probably a good example of the decline of quality in the sex industry in this state and maybe Australia wide, several in gosford mate, never say never but it has been many a yr where I have an above average punt with any consistency, I now bide my time and head to the bright lights of Sydney, and make a day of it, interested to know if you get lucky......

aussiegaigin
14-02-2015, 08:47 AM
I haven't been working up that way for about ten years, but used to be 4 or 5 shops (R&T, FS) advertising in the local papers in Gosford and West Gosford.

Tried a couple back then, nothing outstanding, the girls just used to come up from Sydney for a couple of days at a time.

tonyphil55
15-02-2015, 06:41 AM
Thai massage at Woy Woy is good. 43441300. only by appointment.
dont mention forum please