PDA

View Full Version : GANGBANGS at 645Blakehurst!! Interest generation

645Blakehurst
14-02-2015, 01:52 PM
A random talk with some of our new girls yesterday brought me to an interesting conclusion... Some girls LOVE gangbangs, and some never tried but are very curious!!!

With that said.. Just made this thread to gather interest? If we have enough people wanting to try, we can do this straightaway!

We've got a huge VIP room that can fit 5-10 people comfortably. With big HDTV, jacuzzi and a strip pole. There will also be complimentary drinks of all kinds of basic mixes of drinks. Handjob/blowjob fluffers can be arranged.

Flexible to new ideas too if anyone got anything to add.

If this thread takes off we can do this regularly!

Sooo... Takers? Ideas? Questions?

kingwally
14-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Sounds good to me!

yutang
14-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Would be keen

dean69
14-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Whats the catch

Sizematters
14-02-2015, 08:12 PM
Whats the catch

The catch is easy..... We wanna make money!! We have a couple of hot girls that LOVE gangbangs and like a dollar. There are guys on here that are looking for a good well organised discreet location to have fun, well we've got it. Email us your details preferred date and times and we'll start working on putting it together.

Sextus
14-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Good initiative sizematters. I've felt sorry for a few gents that have looked to me to help out with this, so if you can help them with the organisation and the facilities - erm, and the girls - that would be great.

loaded
14-02-2015, 09:38 PM
The catch is easy..... We wanna make money!! We have a couple of hot girls that LOVE gangbangs and like a dollar. There are guys on here that are looking for a good well organised discreet location to have fun, well we've got it. Email us your details preferred date and times and we'll start working on putting it together.

Sounds cool

Sizematters
15-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Good initiative sizematters. I've felt sorry for a few gents that have looked to me to help out with this, so if you can help them with the organisation and the facilities - erm, and the girls - that would be great.

Any help would be appreciated

DYSLENOJD
15-02-2015, 08:53 AM
Put me down please

rooter
15-02-2015, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I'd do another GB, why not.

zelda
15-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Sounds good

birch
15-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Seems to me to be a great plan. Could be a great way tick another bucket list activity off! Just need to get an idea of the girls that are interested and the price.

Clinton
15-02-2015, 07:28 PM
Would be keen on it. Please message me when you organize it. Eventually, it comes down to the quality of the girls and the price.

pro_seeker
15-02-2015, 10:23 PM
I'll put my hand up to be the guy in the room with the smallest cock :P
Pm me when ready please!

A44
15-02-2015, 11:15 PM
I would also like to express my interest.
It would be a first for me.
I have often had doubles with two ladies but I have never been in a room with another guy.
I don't want to die wondering Ha Ha.

whitey69
16-02-2015, 05:25 AM
I'm also interested. Please keep me informed.

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2015, 08:41 AM
May be it's time for the shop to laid down the rules for the safety aspects?? Everything covered? Or BBBJ for all but safe sex and anal ? It's anal included ?

Cost per person, time allowed and number of shots? How to control the environment so that each punter is guaranteed at least a shot with the WL of his choice !

Minimum no of WL per punters ? What is the ideal ratio, I don't suppose the shop will offer one girl per punter? Two girls per 4 guys? 4 girls per eight guys ?

And once again the cost per punter ?

Cheers

Ps. Great initiative from the shop though ! Well done

birch
16-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Yep. There's clearly enough interest at this stage. Time to set some boundary rules and a framework for payment and scheduling. I think some sort of deposit scheme is sensible due to the risk of no shows -legitimate or otherwise.

Maybe we need to hear what the girls's expectations are - this whole deal would be so much better if we're fulfilling the fantasies of the girls as well.

AHLUNGOR
16-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Expression of interest is now taken !!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/107461376f815e227c81d6da9b7fce16/tumblr_mu80m1C1AV1rwmba9o1_500.jpg

birch
16-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Well thanks AH - this could give us a starting point for what it takes to make a quorum! 5 punters / WL - sounds about right to me...

So we have a venue, apparently at least one keen WL and around 10 punters - not sure what the turn-up rate is like at these things - but surely 50% is a reasonable assumption. All that remains outstanding (in my mind, at least) is price and date/ time...

Come on 645Blakehurst your dragging the chain! :) btw - you haven't got a venue closer to the city, have you?!

slangman69
16-02-2015, 10:20 PM
can you do it with the other guys there?

birch
16-02-2015, 10:29 PM
Not If I'm one of them!

slangman69
16-02-2015, 10:32 PM
you need to open your mind (and your butt)

brash
17-02-2015, 01:51 AM
Sounds like this should be a regular offering. Plenty of interest

645Blakehurst
18-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies!! Suuuuper appreciated!! Keep em coming!!!

Because of there's just so much variables in play here, the price would vary also.

Some girls they'll do most things, BBBJ with safe sex and safe anal, some does only covered everything, some does standard service and doesn't do anal (yes I know, a bit lame.. but some of these types are just soo gorgeous and that's how we can get em started to this gangbang thing! baby steps!), and with these variations prices will vary a bit.

The number of guys (3-10) will also vary the price

The number of fluffers (0-2) - extra girls who do handjobs and blowjobs on the side to keep everyone busy - as well.

And how many hours (2-3 hours)

But I think the greatest variance would be from the quality of the girl!

I personally agree with birch, I think that ratio is perfect! So 3-5 guys, 1 girl. Up to 10 guys, 2 girls OR 1 girl and 1-2 fluffers. But yeah it can be any ratio... Fully customizable!

So yeah.. With that all said, price I think would vary greatly and can run anywhere around $200-$600 ish per person for 2-3 hours. Too cheap and we cant get good enough girls, too expensive and nobody will show up!

What do you guys think?? Whats a fair price you'd be willing to pay for 2 hour gangbang? How many guys a session? If I know these 2 things I can start coming up with budgets and draft some game plans! Lets brainstorm more!!

Sextus
18-02-2015, 09:42 PM
How do these figures sound?

10 guys at $250 each

That is $2500

3 girls

2hrs

Not sure what your shop split is, but say 70-30

That is $750 for the shop

$1750 for the girls divided by 3

= $583 each, rounded up to $600 each.

Azzkikr
18-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Hi guys

I'm interested in this but as a spectator only. At the moment I just want to be in the room but watching only. I'm just curious to see the event that's all. Will that be allowed?

Sextus
18-02-2015, 11:00 PM
I just wrote that post off the top of my head before I checked my pm's. I just checked them now and 645 Blakehurst was seeking any advice I could offer as I've had experience in this.

I think it is better to throw it out to the collective wisdom of the open forum as I only appear to be more experienced through my writing and picture taking. At the end of the day however my experience is only down to about half a dozen gb's. Brother rooter has experienced many more I believe and his advice in this would be sound.

However, the Gb's I have attended have been bbbj and covered for everything else. Further, It is a bit of a torture if winking female arseholes are on display but not in use. And if arse is in play then DP, and the classic airtight, becomes an achieveable option I think. Although admittedly I'm not the one taking it! :shout:

The financials I outlined above seem reasonable. There is an economy of scale, ie numbers, that the gents get to benefit from while the girls and the shop still do well out of the two hours.

yjl11
18-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Hi guys

I'm interested in this but as a spectator only. At the moment I just want to be in the room but watching only. I'm just curious to see the event that's all. Will that be allowed?

spectator sounds good whats the cost?

Gesphenst
19-02-2015, 01:28 AM
That's sounds very tempting

Sextus
19-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Details as to services on offer, number of girls, and pricing are just that - mere organisiational details. But first you need certainty to be able to organise the details.

The main issue is that of no-shows. I found that gents tend to talk enthusiastically about it until the time comes to actually show up. So you have to give them the incentive, and pre-payment is the only way to ensure, if not 100% certainty, at at least no financial penalty for the lack of it. And if a few don't show up, maybe that could be spent on putting an extra girl in. I doubt if anyone would complain about that!

I learnt about the wisdom of pre-payment from the great exmelpunter who is more experienced than me in the organisation of such events. I think he set up a post office "load and go" account as I recall, to take the monies, and provided a number for payment to be made into, (and I paid into it several times myself.)

You can then set the time and date and those that are able to fit into that timing can pay asap or well before the date. Therefore a level of certainty is introduced, which is essential. The rest is mere details. I don't know the exact method of exmelpunter's payment system, but if you wish to ask him I'll let him know there is a pm for him on this site, as he is rarely on this forum. I guess the verification password for those paying into this account would be their usernames, plus maybe "fidelio" ha ha! (anyone get that reference?)

A44
19-02-2015, 04:13 PM
How do these figures sound?

10 guys at $250 each

That is $2500

3 girls

2hrs

Not sure what your shop split is, but say 70-30

That is $750 for the shop

$1750 for the girls divided by 3

= $583 each, rounded up to $600 each.

These figures / options look good to me. If there are less than 10 guys involved I would be happy to pay a bit more.
This would be fair to everyone involved.
I am not sure if the guys who have indicated that they just want to watch would have to pay "full price"
Maybe they would get turned on and would want to participate.
This would be a very big, brave action on my part but I do not want to miss out on the opportunity.
I am sure that I will be the oldest guy in the room but I look a lot younger than my age.
I am very fit and active for my age and I have lots of energy and stamina.
I hope that the guys who expressed interest will respond so that the event will happen.
Come on guys, if an "oldie" like me is willing to expose myself what are you younger "studs" waiting for ???

Sextus
19-02-2015, 04:44 PM
I guess the gangbang verification password could be "fidelio" ha ha! (anyone get that reference?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs

But be careful - this could be the scene you enter! :startle:

A44
19-02-2015, 10:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs

But be careful - this could be the scene you enter! :startle:

I have my mask ready !! I just need to remember the Password Ha Ha

DYSLENOJD
21-02-2015, 08:02 AM
Defintely would love to get involved in a mask GB!!!

birch
23-02-2015, 03:00 PM
This pricing seems pretty much right on the money to me too. Certainly well within what I was thinking was reasonable for me and now that Sextus has kindly set it all out, I'm hoping the girls and the shop agree!

Now the whole Mask thing brings a new dimension - and I can't say that it concerns me much either way...Though I can think of several activities I would plan to do during a GB where the damn mask would just get in the way...

DrFeelGood
26-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Any updates?

Sizematters
26-02-2015, 10:53 PM
I have 2 candidates to set times for one Aussie one Thai may I ask what days and time would best suit everyone?

A44
26-02-2015, 11:09 PM
I am fortunate in that I am able to come any day except Thursday's. Daytime is best for me, between 10:00 am to 5 pm.

DrFeelGood
27-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Preferably weekdays before lunch or after working hours

A44
27-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Come on guys, let's have your responses, otherwise the interest may fade. I am keen to experience this just once in my life. Let's make it happen ������

Sextus
27-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Dear Jesse,

The best way is to set a date and time for, say, about a fortnight from now. Otherwise you'll get gents all stating different time preferences. You'll get nowhere fast and it will just be like the guys showing up solo to the establishment at their time of preference just like they do now!

As the organiser you set the date and time and those that want to come, if they really want to come, will make it. Ten days to two weeks notice is enough. Mid-afternoon is a good time as excuses can be made to get an early mark off work for a dental appointment or something.

To sort the wheat from the chaff pre-payment is the only way. Ok, if anyone thinks 100% payment is too onorous, at least 50%-60% non-refundable pre-payment so there is some considerable incentive not to get cold feet or not come for flimsy reasons or reasons that are gettable around, motivated by the pre-payment incentive.

I'll find out how this pre-payment thing is done if you want me to.

Also lay out clearly here what sort of individual cost is being sought and also the services the girls will offer. Photos of the girls will drum up more interest than just words too.

I had a lot of interest in pm's when I was more involved in such things, but talk was easy and the above is the only way to convert the talk into action.

Cheers,
Sextus

houndog
27-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Am keen how much?

A44
27-02-2015, 05:09 PM
As we have come to expect Sextus, you are providing valuable information and guidance both for the Shop and for us Punters.
Now it is up to all parties to follow up with the information that you have suggested.

Please try to avoid Friday 20 th March.
I can find a way to be there on almost any other day in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Thanks A44

645Blakehurst
27-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Hi guys,

We're still figuring out the details, a bit too much details to worry lol, but we will come up with something soon! stay tuned!

pro_seeker
27-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Imagine walking into the gangbang room all naked and ready and see your client/boss/father-in-law/friend etc in the room. Wow that would be rather horrific.

Rhythmstick
28-02-2015, 12:40 AM
I just wrote that post off the top of my head before I checked my pm's. I just checked them now and 645 Blakehurst was seeking any advice I could offer as I've had experience in this.

I think it is better to throw it out to the collective wisdom of the open forum as I only appear to be more experienced through my writing and picture taking. At the end of the day however my experience is only down to about half a dozen gb's. Brother rooter has experienced many more I believe and his advice in this would be sound.

However, the Gb's I have attended have been bbbj and covered for everything else. Further, It is a bit of a torture if winking female arseholes are on display but not in use. And if arse is in play then DP, and the classic airtight, becomes an achieveable option I think. Although admittedly I'm not the one taking it! :shout:

The financials I outlined above seem reasonable. There is an economy of scale, ie numbers, that the gents get to benefit from while the girls and the shop still do well out of the two hours.

Hi Sextus,
Long time..As per our last chat am always keen on GB's.Would love to join the gang(if you'll excuse the pun),hope to see some progress and get some regular parties happening.My number is 0425776446,if you prefer.

AC3
28-02-2015, 11:30 PM
I'm very keen to join. Budget, time and place is generally no issue

birch
01-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Prices and advanced payment as discussed to date are all fine with me. Give me 2-3 weeks notice and perhaps a chance to have a session with at least one of the girls prior and I'll be sorted.

pro_seeker
01-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Brave man putting his real phone number on this forum

Elbortomorton
01-03-2015, 04:07 PM
I'd also like to join in

Miyamoto
01-03-2015, 11:27 PM
There's a lot of men braver than me here, personally, I like to get in and out of a shop, whether just massage or otherwise, without seeing any other punter.

Elbortomorton
02-03-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm excited to tick this of the list

A44
03-03-2015, 01:14 AM
There's a lot of men braver than me here, personally, I like to get in and out of a shop, whether just massage or otherwise, without seeing any other punter.

I normally feel the same as you, but, I have never experienced this type of activity before. I want to experience it at least once.

anudda guy
03-03-2015, 09:20 AM
I worried ill get cornholed by another punter is there ass insurance

A44
03-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Hi anudda guy.
You do not need to worry about that from me. I am probably more scared of other guys than you are Ha Ha.
Strictly Ladies only for me.

the doctor.
03-03-2015, 09:59 PM
I can see this taking off and being a regular event... So let the party begin

AHLUNGOR
04-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Just a suggestion !

Why not start your gang bang session with a line up bow jobs by the girls ??

http://36.media.tumblr.com/c28993a419e1fdf507d3029299e5628d/tumblr_mw7f74XyWC1resco7o1_500.jpg

A44
04-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Will the Ladies gargle with mouth wash as they move along Ha Ha

Shredderplus
05-03-2015, 02:00 PM
spectator sounds good whats the cost?

Spectators pay double

Calpico_Can
12-03-2015, 11:50 PM
This shit still on? I'll be down for it

pro_seeker
13-03-2015, 03:29 PM
It's already happened. 12 pussies and assholes and 24 cocks all in the one room. It was fucking insane... Not

There's been no follow through by the shop. Truly disappointing

A44
13-03-2015, 04:01 PM
A lot of guys have shown interest. So there is a market out there.
If the shop was to post a proposal showing the details.
eg. Date, Time, Cost, Ladies Information, Numbers of Ladies and Customers involved. Services Available, etc.
It would show the guys who are really serious about being involved.

Maybe some other shop can come up with options if Blakehurst fails to act.

I have had many doubles with two ladies but I have never been involved in anything like this.
I am eager to try it at least once.

Sextus
13-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Well, 645 Blakehurst definitely pm'd me asking for my adivice about this, so that suggests it wasn't a publicity stunt to draw a lot of hits and attention to their new shop. The advice I've since given on this thread has been sound, and based on my practical experience.

Maybe the hardest part about all this 645 Blakehurst have found is getting the TALENT organised.

pro_seeker
13-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Ok I'll just put it out there. I've only ever done couple of mediocre FFM threesomes. If any bros is interested in a MMF threesome to ease into the scene, PM me. I've got a couple of girls in mind but will have to check with the girl and the shop first if anyone shows interest.

Sextus
13-03-2015, 08:50 PM
If any bros is interested in a MMF threesome to ease into the scene, PM me.

Ironically I think it may be easier if you are a newbie to go along to a gb where there are several guys, 4 or more.

At least, that is all I have done. The reason is there is a lot of peer endorsement going on. eg, you show up in the room and the more experienced guys lead the way by getting their kit off ready to shower. Usually there are towels hung strategically to maintain a bit of decorum while the guys are waiting to shower! :horror: :D You can sit there as long as you like until you are ready to join any action.

That is:

The ground is well and truly broken by peer demonstration for you before you choose the moment (or not) to join in.

Two newbies in a mmf is a different matter. Say the girl, as usual, points and say "shower" and then leaves the room for five minutes. You are left to strip off and shower in front of the other guy, and vice versa. Suppose you get through that, but the girl is late coming back, as they often are. Meanwhile you and the other naked gent have got nothing to do or, more pertinently, look at, but each other's hairy arses and the bed! :shout: :burn: :horror:

I suppose you could make joke out of it, but the mimimum i've been involved in is four guys and no newbies. Others have been five, six and FIFTEEN! Plenty of peer endorsement there! (Sorry I never wrote about that last one guys. I just couldn't get a handle on it.)

So I believe the easiest way to ease your way into it is with more guys, and not just two, as counter-intuitive as that may sound.

Max Impact
13-03-2015, 09:58 PM
I am fortunate in that I am able to come any day except Thursday's.

I can cum everyday.

Calpico_Can
13-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Ok I'll just put it out there. I've only ever done couple of mediocre FFM threesomes. If any bros is interested in a MMF threesome to ease into the scene, PM me. I've got a couple of girls in mind but will have to check with the girl and the shop first if anyone shows interest.

I'll be up for it!

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2015, 11:31 AM
A futuristic Gang Bang !!

Mixing up with man and machine ?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/59a0443609617a0e8f61ea0c0dac25f2/tumblr_nfcjewFNuf1ter7g4o1_500.gif

A44
14-03-2015, 03:48 PM
I can cum everyday.

Yes there was a time when I could cum several times every day.
My mind is still willing but the body tells me that I am not as young as I used to be. Ha Ha

DrFeelGood
10-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Any updates?

Sextus
10-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Sorry Dr Feelgood. If it was going to happen it would have well and truly happened by now. :sweat:

chronicpothead
11-04-2015, 04:29 AM
someone should get it sorted pls
keen as

645Blakehurst
11-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Hi sorry all, just been hitting a roadblock with the pricing structures. Many girls are interested however they demand very high prices. We're still looking for girls who can do it for less, but dont worry once we get that sorted I'll pm all of you with the details :)

rcha086
12-04-2015, 01:22 AM
I think the problem is, a girl can only enjoy a gangbang if she is excited to do one, genuinely love sex and be a bit of an exhibitionist as well. Finding a girl that seems to be doing it because of $$$ will only invite disappointment I think. Anyway, good luck to you.

cleetusvandamme
13-04-2015, 01:25 AM
Weird, because this thread supposedly started because some girls in the shop love gangbangs and others are very curious!

Kenchoubg
13-04-2015, 05:07 AM
I prefer some pizza in da roommmmm