PDA

View Full Version : General talk It has been a long, long time!

TheTiger
17-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Gentlemen, other humans, and strange furry creatures from Alpha Centauri (yes, they walk among us!),

TheTiger has returned. Please allow me to prowl and peruse the various brothels and agencies. Reviews shall start in due course. In the meantime, keep growling, and enjoy the fruits of life that abound.

cisco
17-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the jungle bra :)

wilisno
17-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Haha ! Roam as you please bro ! Somebody might not be able to sleep very soundly at night ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2015, 05:42 PM
I am very confused here !

Can someone smarter please explain the relationships between the Tiger, Yamada San , Max and brother CL ??

wilisno
17-02-2015, 05:52 PM

Can someone smarter please explain the relationships between the Tiger, Yamada San , Max and brother CL ??

How did you become a God member if you didn't even know about that incident ?!?! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2015, 05:58 PM
How did you become a God member if you didn't even know about that incident ?!?! :miao:

By posting reviews, updating daily rosters for two shops (since retired!) helping other people from time to time, a bit of BS and lots and lots of photos ............haha

wilisno
17-02-2015, 06:04 PM
By posting reviews, updating daily rosters for two shops (since retired!) helping other people from time to time, a bit of BS and lots and lots of photos ............haha

Fair enough, although it's not God experience ! :miao:

Moreover, it's not hard to find out what's happening either, just check TheTiger's previous posts and take it from there, or scan the threads around the time frame of those posts, it's one of the biggest events on this forum, you can't miss it ! Too far and too long for me to take you there ! :miao:

CunningLinguist
17-02-2015, 08:05 PM

Not claiming to be smarter but this is my understanding:

The Tiger has been around for a long time and something went down with Yamada/TMC and Yamada made some accusations about the Tiger and the Tiger was banned. I never really knew much about the Tiger but I do remember when Yamada got IE to post some "evidence" that resulted in The Tiger getting banned.

In more recent times after Yamada rejoined the forum I started to point out that he was consistently breaking a number of forum rules, for which he ultimately got banned for life. During this period Max sided with Yamada (the fact that he always wrote favourable and questionable reviews under multiple user names for Yamada/TMC may be relevant to this point). Also during this period both Max and Yamada were unhappy with me, they both alleged that I was the Tiger getting revenge on Yamada for him getting banned a long time ago. They pretty much alleged that anyone who disgreed with them breaking forum rules was the Tiger for that matter. They also alleged that I was a number of other members that also disagreed with both Max and Yamada breaking forum rules. Max lost his temper and broke the rules one more time and he got banned for one week. Not long after this Yamada lost the plot big time and he got banned for life.

Anyway welcome back Tiger!

Sextus
17-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Newish forum members! Look what you have been missing out on! :shout: :burn:

slangman69
17-02-2015, 08:30 PM
I am CliveCliveClive.

slangman69
17-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Someone link to the drama threads

CunningLinguist
17-02-2015, 08:48 PM
Someone link to the drama threads

Apologies to the Tiger for going off topic in your thread, but you may enjoy reading some of this stuff also:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44764-Help-I-need-a-therapist-!!&p=556486#post556486

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45149-TMC-Opening-Party-15th-of-November!!&p=568503&viewfull=1#post568503
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45319-Why-CunningLinguist-want-to-control-forum-this-way-any-nefit-from-other-shop&p=569905&viewfull=1#post569905
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45354-Removal-Of-An-Advertiser&p=571308#post571308

wilisno
18-02-2015, 01:53 AM
I am CliveCliveClive.
I thought so ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
18-02-2015, 08:51 AM
Fair enough, although it's not God experience ! :miao:

Moreover, it's not hard to find out what's happening either, just check TheTiger's previous posts and take it from there, or scan the threads around the time frame of those posts, it's one of the biggest events on this forum, you can't miss it ! Too far and too long for me to take you there ! :miao:

Haha brother Wil,

Of course i remember the drama between Tiger and Yamada! Just wasnt sure if this is the same Tiger!

So looks like he wasnt banned and now making a come back !

And Max Impact is Not Tiger then ! Otherwise Brother CL would be jumping all over him !

And 3Clive is back ? May be paulc will be back one day too !!

And where the bloody hell is Travelmate !

wilisno
18-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Haha brother Wil,

Of course i remember the drama between Tiger and Yamada! Just wasnt sure if this is the same Tiger!

And Max Impact is Not Tiger then ! Otherwise Brother CL would be jumping all over him !

Don't know how you would think Max Impact was TheTiger !!!

And Travelmate is never far away, he is online frequently, even yesterday !

Raybo
18-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Welcome back TheTiger! I thought your Bangkok reports part 1 and 2 were some of the best and most informative AAR's on this forum! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures!

TheTiger
18-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Hello Raybo,

Seriously! I do my best work in Bangkok!!! I usually take 2 trips per year. For a while, the AUD bought 30 baht. Now it's down to 24. Punting is 20% dearer than it used to be in BKK, but you DO get quality service.

I've also tried Brazil, where the chicks look hot as hell. Unfortunately they just aren't as good in bed. A recent 3 week trip to Japan was quite enjoyable. Japanese girls seem to like Eurasian guys!

Back to BKK: I tried a Russian girl there. Big mistake. I might as well have given my baht to a tuk-tuk driver ... both have taken me for a ride.

Cheers Bro !!!

TheTiger
18-02-2015, 11:03 PM
Apologies to the Tiger for going off topic in your thread, but you may enjoy reading some of this stuff also:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44764-Help-I-need-a-therapist-!!&p=556486#post556486

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45149-TMC-Opening-Party-15th-of-November!!&p=568503&viewfull=1#post568503
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45319-Why-CunningLinguist-want-to-control-forum-this-way-any-nefit-from-other-shop&p=569905&viewfull=1#post569905
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45354-Removal-Of-An-Advertiser&p=571308#post571308

Wow!

I missed quite a bit of entertainment! Good God! That last thread is amazing.

Still, it's quite touching that Yamada named one of his girls after me ... kinda brings a tear to the eye ... like when the time I dropped the hammer on my toe.

TheTiger
18-02-2015, 11:07 PM

Huh? Relationship? I never slept with any of them!

CunningLinguist
18-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Wow!

I missed quite a bit of entertainment! Good God! That last thread is amazing.

Still, it's quite touching that Yamada named one of his girls after me ... kinda brings a tear to the eye ... like when the time I dropped the hammer on my toe.

Yeah the last one is a doozy, alot of people posted in support of admin banning Yamada for life!
I was keping a count of the number of members that publicly criticised him breaking the forum rules and I stopped counting at 60. There was one member who supported Yamada breaking forum rules and that was Max Impact. Ironically I only started keeping the count because Max claimed that more members supported him breaking the forum rules than were against him, this really backfired on Max and he got serious egg on his face when Yamada was banned for life, Max got banned for 1 week also.

Yeah Yamada brought tears to alot of peoples eyes ...

CunningLinguist
21-02-2015, 11:59 AM
I forgot to add that before The Tiger got banned Max Impact (Yamada's lackey) called for him to be banned.
Things sure look different now with both Yamada banned for life and Max being banned for a week.

Mitch2
21-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Haha brother Wil,

Yeah the last one is a doozy, alot of people posted in support of admin banning Yamada for life!
I was keping a count of the number of members that publicly criticised him breaking the forum rules and I stopped counting at 60. There was one member who supported Yamada breaking forum rules and that was Max Impact. Ironically I only started keeping the count because Max claimed that more members supported him breaking the forum rules than were against him, this really backfired on Max and he got serious egg on his face when Yamada was banned for life, Max got banned for 1 week also.

Yeah Yamada brought tears to alot of peoples eyes ...

Wasn't CL The Tiger?? Well that's what o thought, when all controversy was happening

CunningLinguist
21-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Wasn't CL The Tiger?? Well that's what o thought, when all controversy was happening

Thats what Yamada and Max said to throw mud at me when I was asking why Yamada was breaking the forum rules all the time. They also accused me of being a number of other people that were asking the same questions. After about 50 people started asking the same thing they gave up trying to call me the tiger. Bit of a joke really.