PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Asian only service

brash
17-02-2015, 07:40 PM
I've read on here that there may be other massage places & FS places that only really are accessible if you are asian.

Is this a reality? Is it due to a preference from the WL/ ML or the businesses or perhaps just a language barrier?

I would like to crack into the scene obviously

brash
17-02-2015, 07:43 PM
This is NOT a complaint. Just asking

slangman69
17-02-2015, 08:32 PM
Usually it's to do with the girls only being comfortable with tiny dicks.

brash
17-02-2015, 08:49 PM
That aside I'm wondering if there is a whole other market available but not easily access because we simply cannot read the adverts.

I'm sure there are adverts for ml/ wl in newspapers etc that I just cannot read.

Could be an asian pussy gold mine.

Grootheblunderer
17-02-2015, 10:29 PM
That aside I'm wondering if there is a whole other market available but not easily access because we simply cannot read the adverts.

I'm sure there are adverts for ml/ wl in newspapers etc that I just cannot read.

Could be an asian pussy gold mine.

Maybe. google translate is your friend and phone numbers are universal. Call a few and see if they will help out.

I'm glad you respect the ladies choice for asian only though. The thread title was a bit misleading.

pjs
17-02-2015, 11:14 PM
I've read on here that there may be other massage places & FS places that only really are accessible if you are asian.

Is this a reality? Is it due to a preference from the WL/ ML or the businesses or perhaps just a language barrier?

I would like to crack into the scene obviously

Its mainly due to the WL/ML preference.

Good_guy_Greg
18-02-2015, 12:15 AM
which shops are asian only now?
Angeltown closed down I thought?