PDA

View Full Version : General talk Awkward moment

danenth
18-02-2015, 02:52 PM
That awkward moment when your about to walk into a massage shop and another punter mysteriously appears from nowhere and walks in ahead of you.

Trompe le monde
18-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Amore westend, iv been left stranded at the rear kitchen door, sunny afternoon plain view of all the locals with another punter. Would of been for a good few minutes. Fucken classic

danenth
18-02-2015, 03:32 PM
I feel your shame. Also waiting outside the door at Ocean Star (kedron) on Sat morning with patrons of the coffee shop across the road looking on ( I know their judging me)

Digger
18-02-2015, 07:25 PM
I feel your shame. Also waiting outside the door at Ocean Star (kedron) on Sat morning with patrons of the coffee shop across the road looking on ( I know their judging me)

Do the patrons of the coffee shop pay your mortgage or rent? No, then don't worry about what they think!

ecchi.gaijin
18-02-2015, 11:38 PM
I work 2 doors from a well known shop and regularly see girls or punters waiting to go inside. Worst thing you can do is show your shame, it makes you more obvious. Just act like its normal and ignore what others might be thinking.

WhoopsieDoodle
19-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Have never had an issue with seeing other punters in and around our shops... We're all there for the same thing so no need to be embarrassed :)

I did experience one awkward moment though when walking out of GTM Underwood once. About 5-10 meters outside the front door stood a Caucasian male and female, looking at the shop. First thought was how unusual it was to see a potential female patron. The second and more unnerving thought was whether these two were just a couple, or just a couple of officers!