PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Thai Alice

maxwell
04-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place here, but i can't make the connections....

I see an ad in cracker sydney for a "thai alice", but can't find any reviews or info. However i do come up with a "thai alice" in fortitude valley QLD who gets quite a lot of good reviews.

Is there any link between the two? I thought maybe some more experienced sleuths would be better in the know....

oh, its for private massage i think

thanks

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place here, but i can't make the connections....

I see an ad in cracker sydney for a "thai alice", but can't find any reviews or info. However i do come up with a "thai alice" in fortitude valley QLD who gets quite a lot of good reviews.

Is there any link between the two? I thought maybe some more experienced sleuths would be better in the know....

oh, its for private massage i think

thanks

You are looking for Thai,

There are three Thai girls on today at 5 Star:

Bella, Nancy and Nina

All nice and handy and available, why do you bother looking and searching elsewhere??

Cheers

:question:

maxwell
04-04-2012, 04:31 PM
like to find a good private to keep up the sleeve for a rainy day....

Onthebeach
04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
like to find a good private to keep up the sleeve for a rainy day....

Ahh its good to see there is still people out there willing to punt, mate, there is an after report on a girl called Tiffany in Ar threads. I phoned her last week and could not make the booking, I phoned her again this afternoon and this time she could not meet me at the time I wished for as she was off to study. A real shame, because after seeing her pic, hearing her voice on the phone and reading the Ar, putting the three together would make a very tasty treat.
This was my last chance at seeing this young lass and if I had rung her an hour earlier I would be meeting her this very minute being 4pm. But I am away for the next three months so unless I do a mercy dash home for her I guess I have missed the chance. I myself like finding a good private.....Try her, the Ar suggests she is more Thai than she advertises...hope this helps

Flyerr221
04-04-2012, 05:39 PM
You are looking for Thai,

There are three Thai girls on today at 5 Star:

Bella, Nancy and Nina

All nice and handy and available, why do you bother looking and searching elsewhere??

Cheers

:question:

Sometimes I think you're on commission from 5* Ahlungor. ;-)

wilisno
04-04-2012, 07:42 PM

Haha ! Nah, he's been touched by a few angels that's all ! ;) ;) ;)

dannyboy
04-04-2012, 08:11 PM
I also get the feeling that Wilisno and Ahlungor are on commissions, everytime a post is made they make a reference to 5*, its a bit much bro's..

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2012, 08:12 PM

I wish, i wish, and i will take any girl in kind too......haha

I guess if i have been to 22 Brodie, i would have recommended Roger's shops too

I just wish that the Brisbane Broncos and Storms will be keep wining to extend my $100 a week massage budget so that i can go out more....lol

Go Queenslanders!!

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2012, 08:19 PM
I also get the feeling that Wilisno and Ahlungor are on commissions, everytime a post is made they make a reference to 5*, its a bit much bro's..

Is it so hard to believe sometimes people do things just because IT IS RIGHT!!

If i recommended a shop for the commission, honestly i dont think they can afford my time, but doing it for nothing, thats my call.

Just ask Vicky from 741 how much is my friendship worth to her....haha

Cheers

dannyboy
04-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Lets see how long you go without referencing 5* in a post which has nothing to do with it, its just over the top, Ive been to 5*, yes its good but settle down on the cheer squad stuff..

wilisno
04-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Lets see how long you go without referencing 5* in a post which has nothing to do with it, its just over the top, Ive been to 5*, yes its good but settle down on the cheer squad stuff..

Nah, sorry to disappoint you, 5* is one of my favourite shops ! if you follow the forum without simply trying to find BBFS shops, you will find that I also go to other shops and have good reports of their girls too.

At least I say what I believe in, unlike you who denied it after expressing great interest in finding BBFS shops !

dannyboy
04-04-2012, 09:33 PM
We have been over this before, I wasn't looking for BBFS, couldn't be bothered trying to explain myself to you anyways, keep doing your safe BBBJ at your favorite place, Wilisno the head cheerleader.. lol

wilisno
04-04-2012, 09:43 PM
We have been over this before, I wasn't looking for BBFS, couldn't be bothered trying to explain myself to you anyways, keep doing your safe BBBJ at your favorite place, Wilisno the head cheerleader.. lol

Hehe, I thought I had to look far to show you the evidence that you can't admit what you have said to show your keen interest in those activities, just click on the link :

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-22680/id-247153/#num247153

In the thread, Punterwarrior ( wonder if he's an alias of bestofmyworld ) bragged about having BBFS with a ML, you immediately jumped on to begged him for informations about the girl and the shop, even to the point saying that you wanted to know because you wanted to go !

Not looking for BBFS ??? Mind you, that was the first page of the search, who knows what else...

Onthebeach
04-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Righto, back to the topic, could someone please go visit this girl Tiffany beside the AR already written and write an after report to confirm my suspicions, maybe a good idea for those that say they are not allighned to any one particular shop, and seeing the amount of visits and the ascociated costs with such frequent punting at their chosen establishment, surely they are well off enough to take a chance and sample a random wl in the name of punting at the risk of being dissapointed, I find it absolutely astonishing that one cannot find fault with a wl s service after seeing so many. I wish I could visit this young lady bt my services are required elsewhere.

wilisno
04-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Righto, back to the topic, could someone please go visit this girl Tiffany beside the AR already written and write an after report to confirm my suspicions, maybe a good idea for those that say they are not allighned to any one particular shop, and seeing the amount of visits and the ascociated costs with such frequent punting at their chosen establishment, surely they are well off enough to take a chance and sample a random wl in the name of punting at the risk of being dissapointed, I find it absolutely astonishing that one cannot find fault with a wl s service after seeing so many. I wish I could visit this young lady bt my services are required elsewhere.

@ Bro OnTheBeach,

I don't know if you're referring to me or not, please be specific !

I thought you're a friend, so I decide to respond to your comment one more time although I've said it many times before, not as an explanation, because I don't give a damn what others think, but as a fact.

I only write reports for good experiences, that's why I don't have bad reports ! Yes, I have found faults with some girls in many sessions even at 5*, but many didn't end up staying at all, that's another reason you don't find bad reports from me. I also had bad punts elsewhere that I haven't written reports for, and I have good reports for shops outside 5* too ! I hope this answer your question, again !

Onthebeach
05-04-2012, 01:51 AM
Then you don't have to explain Ahhlungor, all is good here it is just a thought, if the forum is to be unbiased in its nature, should not the bad reviews be posted as well, ???

wilisno
05-04-2012, 02:10 AM
Then you don't have to explain Ahhlungor, all is good here it is just a thought, if the forum is to be unbiased in its nature, should not the bad reviews be posted as well, ???

It's up to the individual to post good or bad reviews, it's just not my style right from the start. I only write about my happy experience, if it's bad, there might be other factors to cause a bad experience, I'm not so full of myself as to think I'm the judge to condemn a girl, so I choose not to write about it.

I'm sure you have used my reports for more than one occasions, so you should know the integrity of my reports. As a matter of fact, you just asked me for more advice a couple of days ago !!!

Jj999
05-04-2012, 02:59 AM
Well, it's just happen that Wilisno write the most AR and 5* is his favourite shop.
Why does it matter?

There a lots of punters who love punting at 5*.
So in what way it's biased?
What if bro Ahlungor favourite FS shop is 5*? Is that a problem?

What's the problem with recommending favourite shops?

If you feel there are not enough AR about other shop than 5*, why don't you start contributing more writing AR for other shops so that there are more AR for other shops?

Wilisno is the most active users, and 5* admin is very active too.
So the threads often appear at the top.

Jj999
05-04-2012, 03:08 AM
I punt everywhere at lots of places before I end up stuck at 5*.

Now they are my favourites.
So in what way it's wrong for me to recommend my favourite shop?

Bro Ahlungor favourite massage place is Snow Lotus, and he protected the shop, even when the shop owner never appear in the forum.
Why is that a problem? He's doing it for free. Because that place is his favourite.

Yes true, we are biased at times, that's obvious, they are our favourite shops.
But we do reports everything honestly, don't we?

Why is it a problem if I don't want to go to other shop? Don't I have the freedom of choice?
Or I have to make sacrifice for others taking gamble in other shops that I don't like, for the sake of others?

Hell, I don't even get paid. My wallet take the blows everytime. $280/Hr.

Littlewonder
05-04-2012, 07:07 AM
If you want some good Thai at $150 per hour try Nina at 533