PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punt In A Blue Moon...

cmk76
20-01-2013, 08:23 AM
A friend had told me that he had a punt recently and this has caught me by surprise. I asked him inquisitively about the experience and details of the girl. He is not, and never has been, an articulate person. So there wasn’t much to disclose, apart from him visiting a shop and had full service.

This was an unusual occurrence for me, as I did not see this happening in his current situation. He has been married for less than 3 years and raising a one year old daughter. I am very close to all 3 of them, including the wife. We have a good friendship and spend a fair amount of time catching up and hanging out.

As far as punting is concerned, he would be one of my few close friends who have been on an odd adventure together. This was when he was single.

As it stands, I am a frequent punter (when single) compared to his once in a blue moon visits. I would share any unusual stories with him that had occurred, but would never encourage him to do the same.

Back to the incident in question, I didn't think that he would be doing this at all? So, I am trying to understand this action of his. I did not ask him why he did it, rather, ‘why’ did he visit a shop. He replied that he needed a release. I left it at that, and found it a little odd at his lack of emotion about it all.

I had a thought about this behaviour of his, and have observed their ‘family’ situation of late. Though the inherent pressures of raising a child together are evident, the sarcastic snipes are getting a little impersonal to each other as well. It appears that there is a lack of 'connection' when communicating between the 2.

I hope that there may be members out there who can offer a little insight into why this occurred. I don’t judge him for his actions, but hope that this could be a one off, as I do not want to get caught in a potential rift between 2 good friends and a beautiful baby. As well as cultivating an 'outlet' like punting.

I know that I won’t be speaking to him in confidence any time soon, or lecturing him, as he gets enough of that from home. But rather explore other thoughts on what drives this behaviour/action.

project_manager006
20-01-2013, 08:30 AM
It sounds like one of those early first signs of a relationship breaking down. If he wasn't a regular punter during his marriage and suddenly did this, then it's a bad sign. But if he was a regular punter during his marriage (like one of my friends) then I wouldn't think twice about it.

AHLUNGOR
20-01-2013, 10:02 AM
You will be surprised how much toll the arrival of the first child will have on a couple's relationship, their sex life and financial stress!!

I think your friend's simple reply said it all, he needs a release may be after weeks or even months not getting any or nearly enough at home!!

Post child birth stress on a woman is not to be underestimated either, apart from the time she needs to spend on the baby, may be she has put on too much weight may be she doesn't feel sexy or desirable any more so she is avoiding her husband!!

But it's not something outsider can help the couple must work things out themselves!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

the wizard
20-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Definitely some issues at home, this situation is very sad especially with the young child.
Also It wouldn't be easy for you as you are close to all of them and as you say, might feel responsible
for "cultivating an outlet for punting".
I feel he would really need to talk it over with someone, ( maybe not you) to realise why he is doing this,
what he wants out of his present situation and what he wants going forward.
Eventually they both might need to seek assistance together if they really want to save their marriage,
as the more he does this (punting) the worse it will be for all concerned.

wilisno
20-01-2013, 12:28 PM
It sounds like one of those early first signs of a relationship breaking down. If he wasn't a regular punter during his marriage and suddenly did this, then it's a bad sign. But if he was a regular punter during his marriage (like one of my friends) then I wouldn't think twice about it.
Good point !

Steven Seagal
20-01-2013, 02:38 PM
You want to know why this happened that he punted?

They once asked American Nick 'The Greek' Snyder why he robbed banks and he replied "Because that!s where the money is!"

Your friend punts because that's where different pussy is.

cmk76
20-01-2013, 06:33 PM
You will be surprised how much toll the arrival of the first child will have on a couple's relationship, their sex life and financial stress!!

I think your friend's simple reply said it all, he needs a release may be after weeks or even months not getting any or nearly enough at home!!

Post child birth stress on a woman is not to be underestimated either, apart from the time she needs to spend on the baby, may be she has put on too much weight may be she doesn't feel sexy or desirable any more so she is avoiding her husband!!

But it's not something outsider can help the couple must work things out themselves!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

If he were to visit a massage shop with hj or bj, I could 'accept' that a little better than fs. I have accepted it but do not want to make suggestions on next time if he ever wanted a release. He is after all, an adult, and capable of making these choices when it concerns his own sexual urges.

cmk76
20-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Definitely some issues at home, this situation is very sad especially with the young child.
Also It wouldn't be easy for you as you are close to all of them and as you say, might feel responsible
for "cultivating an outlet for punting".
I feel he would really need to talk it over with someone, ( maybe not you) to realise why he is doing this,
what he wants out of his present situation and what he wants going forward.
Eventually they both might need to seek assistance together if they really want to save their marriage,
as the more he does this (punting) the worse it will be for all concerned.

In the past when there have been heated arguments (before having their baby), I would be one of the first few people the wife would call (as I live relatively close to them), only because he would dissappear overnight. I'm beginning to think that there might be a possibility that he may have attempted these 'punts' in lieu of a bad fight. I can't confirm of course, whether he did, but would accept his answer at face value (even if he did). I am after all, loyal to him, first and foremost but feel responsible to give the wife the 'right' answer at the time when queried.

Sextus
20-01-2013, 06:44 PM

They once asked American Nick 'The Greek' Snyder why he robbed banks and he replied "Because that!s where the money is!"

I can't let a very rare casual appearance by Mr Seagal go unremarked.

Motivated by cmk76 this time.

Congratulations, cmk76, this is almost as good as an autographed photo.

cmk76
20-01-2013, 06:46 PM

I have read somewhere on the forum of another punter's situation, where he married young, had kids, and never had the opportunity to 'spread' his seeds. This could be a similar scenario where my friend in question had a few serious relationships before settling down with the one woman.

cmk76
20-01-2013, 06:48 PM
I can't let a very rare casual appearance by Mr Seagal go unremarked.

Motivated by cmk76 this time.

Congratulations, cmk76, this is almost as good as an autographed photo.

Ahahaha, sextus!Not trying to steal my thunder are you? Hehehe.. By the way, on a serious note, do you have any wise words to impart regarding this matter of mine?