PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Yoyo and new shop

ouch
22-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Well i went to see Summers new shop in Pyrmont Yesterday 169 harris st . Its about 1 minute walk from union square. Its a very nicely appointed town house style place with small innocuous frontage. Inside is front desk with couch and screen behind it. Then there is hallways with polished wooden floors.4 massage room along hallway. At rear of shop is loung with several large comfortable seats to telax in and or get foot massage. There is small outside area passed there for smokers out back. And there is also a shower which is great. I saw Yoyo who used to work at or still does work at Bamboo i have reported on her before . She is young slim very pretty tallish great ass and well trimmed downstairs. How i can describe my time with her well i extended 1 hour to 2 she is very easy going accommodating in second hour through purely gifted hands got me over finish line 2x usually thats a treat that happens with great service in fs shop .and occasionally only. Got light peck kisses which was nice had great head and face massage.i would rate my time pretty highly.if there was dfk id say 10/10 for enjoyment factor but as wasnt i give 9/10 i left relaxed happy and drained all u can ask for. And of course left wanting more as one usually does when you get to play with beautiful girl but only play no putting things where they shouldnt be. So its a little way from home but other than that another friendly clean massage shop is born. Nice work Summer.

kezza
26-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Nice report and reminds me I need to reaquaint myself with the lovely Yoyo .. glad to hear Summer is getting some of the Bamboo girls over there and will be seeing her soon..

ouch
01-03-2015, 09:06 AM
Yep . Good man . As u know well worth visit

kezza
02-03-2015, 04:13 PM
... and it was well worth it. Was going to tag onto your AR but did a separate one