PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sex shops cinema Brisbane and the Valley

Noypchub
22-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Have you ever been to any of these? Hoping to get my d sucked -glory holes. Are there any real girls Who visit these shops?

popeye96
22-02-2015, 05:33 PM
My guess is you'd be more than likely sucked off by a dude.

BrainSex
22-02-2015, 05:37 PM
try amsterdam. i doubt they are in Brisbane

gpeck80
22-02-2015, 09:55 PM
You hear stories of back groom shenanigans going on for a price. Just stories, I have no idea. I assume you mean that dodgy looking place across the road from Brunswick station.

tommy thumb
23-02-2015, 11:56 AM
i cant say if it is still happening now, but can confirm that u could get whatever u wanted for a fairly low price. the place was bonny tonys a real low rent strip club this was a good 8 years ago. u could take the girls out back and do anything. only down side was that most of the girls working there at the time were junkies of some kind .

RottenLittlePunt
23-02-2015, 12:35 PM
only down side was that most of the girls working there at the time were junkies of some kind .

"only downside" ?

That's a fairly significant downside, not sure i would need much more convincing to stay clear.

Maverickwylde
23-02-2015, 04:42 PM
The adult cinemas can be really hit and miss. If you have a bit of spare time and don't mind parting with $10 you could be in for some fun. Most of the time it will be full of dero looking blokes watching each other play with themselves. However on the odd occasion you may find some action, she won't be a supermodel though. $10 for a blow job or more is pretty good value.The swingers forums may give you a heads up to when some action is occurring.

BrainSex
23-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Most of the time it will be full of dero looking blokes watching each other play with themselves.

I demand an apology....this is too close to home for me.....lol

Maverickwylde
23-02-2015, 07:42 PM
I am sure your a step above theses blokes Brainsex. I am talking socks, sandles and carrying all their worldly possessions in a supermarket carry bag. But if not you have my sincerest apology.