PDA

View Full Version : General talk Trying to stop punting, just to hard

carebear
23-02-2015, 03:29 PM
So I've been puntin for a year. Was a member of this forum but never really logged in much. I feel I stayed away to avoid the temptation....Till recently...but now I feel I' just need to punt ever so often....it might not be a bad thing...but it isn't a good thing either...when I do come across a good punt it seems all worth it...but there are days I wish I hadn't.....but because of the reviews I read here..there are fewer bad days..

Just want to thank you guys for all the hard work put out there in the field...

Rob.Kilbey
23-02-2015, 03:32 PM
Yes well it's an addiction...that's for sure.

If you find a magic cure can u let me know....

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Try to make it three times a week at home with your MRS !

That will stop the addictions !!

BrainSex
23-02-2015, 06:47 PM
find something to fill in your time, Top 20 great adventures and work productively towards those

CunningLinguist
23-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Try having a wank every morning, or doin the Mrs every morning, if that's not enough squeeze one in at lunch time as well!
You can't shoot wild game if yer don't have any ammo :)
I haven't actually tried the above so not sure if it will work, but don't know what else would short of becoming a eunuch ...

harmony
23-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Try going exclusively with random Wechat or Cracker advertisements, and trust every photo, every claim
Choose the advertisements that ask for $300 + / hour, and pay the money to the person when you get there, no second thoughts and no bailing early

Do that a few times, get removed from your cash, and that will definitely put you off

Maybe not a cure, but just another idea to add to the above suggestions

carebear
23-02-2015, 10:02 PM
I spend more money keeping willie happy than the grocery bill...
How much is your avg weekly punt?
And even if i get burned with expensive punts....a few weeks later and the want is back...

Rob.Kilbey
24-02-2015, 06:31 AM
All good suggestions....probably spend about 10 pc of my income punting.....which is disposable...

Some blokes like betting, others go to restaurants 3 or 4 times a week or have model trains...

I look at as a hobby..- and it is physically healthy !

dohdoe
24-02-2015, 09:17 AM
When comparing it to gambling and drinking or doing drugs, punting isn't really so bad to be honest.

harmony
24-02-2015, 09:43 AM
"You can't shoot wild game if yer don't have any ammo"

May I add this to the nominations for AUS99 quote of the year for 2015
Do we have a "AUS99 quote of the year 2015" thread yet ?

Bobby1234
24-02-2015, 11:02 AM
I dunno how u guys do It. Im flat broke just going to ml once a week. Ive stopped for a couple months to regain some much needed funds :)

gpeck80
24-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Most regular punters are earning at least 40k a year.

tikogoh
01-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Most regular punters are earning at least 40k a year.

...and also without much debt as possible and a regular visit monthly. That can be done.

rubit moore
01-03-2015, 09:11 AM
Some blokes like betting, others go to restaurants 3 or 4 times a week or have model trains...I look at as a hobby..- and it is physically healthy !

I'll go out with a chick out for dinner or drinks (usually both) just to feel a bit of what might be termed normality, and wake up the next morning with a full sack if things didn't go to plan 'n just think 'Jeez I coulda spent that punting and gone home smiling!' You win some you lose some...

A punt will ensue the next day just to blow the steam off. Double cash goin out the window... I'll never learn!

Trompe le monde
01-03-2015, 09:13 AM
I spent between 15 to 20k last year. And that's with a missus

darthvader
10-03-2015, 09:55 AM
fuck i feel better reading this thread. If i go once a fortnight i feel like I'm going too much.

married.

gpeck80
10-03-2015, 12:07 PM
I think once fortnight is about normal.

Mdlovespunting
10-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Great thread guys, so much better than some of the crap that's often talked about on here.
Just for the record, I'm in my 50's and married, have tried to stop punting but it is addictive.
Haven't done too many Brothels, I like the excitement of the shop, the tease, not knowing if it will or won't, I know it sounds dumb, but it floats my boat.
I suppose I do it fortnightly, and spend about $100 (Gold Coast) to $200, Brisbane each time. If you get a shocker, I leave and swear I'm giving it up for good, but I return a few weeks later. If you come across a good one😃, I want to go back the next day and see where else it may lead.
Certainly no where near $20k a year, but I would do close to $10 if you factor in overseas business trips and holidays!
I go to Sydney 4 or 5 times a year, and use this Forum for research, God I wish I lived in Sydney. I am by no means an authority on Sydney, but if any one from Brissy is going down and wants some help, only to happy to give some advice.
Any way, that's my two cents worth, happy punting fellas

rockbreaker
10-03-2015, 11:48 PM
Great thread guys, so much better than some of the crap that's often talked about on here.
Just for the record, I'm in my 50's and married, have tried to stop punting but it is addictive.
Haven't done too many Brothels, I like the excitement of the shop, the tease, not knowing if it will or won't, I know it sounds dumb, but it floats my boat.
I suppose I do it fortnightly, and spend about $100 (Gold Coast) to $200, Brisbane each time. If you get a shocker, I leave and swear I'm giving it up for good, but I return a few weeks later. If you come across a good one😃, I want to go back the next day and see where else it may lead.
Certainly no where near $20k a year, but I would do close to $10 if you factor in overseas business trips and holidays!
I go to Sydney 4 or 5 times a year, and use this Forum for research, God I wish I lived in Sydney. I am by no means an authority on Sydney, but if any one from Brissy is going down and wants some help, only to happy to give some advice.
Any way, that's my two cents worth, happy punting fellas

I am actually glad that I don't live in Sydney, otherwise I will be broke in no time. Haha

revolnaisa
11-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Like the title says
Trying to stop Punting, just too hard
Literally "it's hard" that's why can't give up punting lol

mman69
12-03-2015, 10:18 AM
I go about once a fortnight also but lately been going once a week im single good income no kids so no real problem but i do some times think jeez spent 500 last month could put that on mortgage then think fuck it i could be dead next week lol
also agree i like the bit of thrill of the shop will she wont she how much can i get her to do more than full service private have had some great regulars over years at HD i treat em nice am always clean and respectful and they seem to look after me a bit more than usual customers.

bigbob
12-03-2015, 08:18 PM
give up punting cut back maybe week to fortnightly to monthly now back to weekly

gpeck80
12-03-2015, 08:22 PM
That appears to be the main attraction.

flamejob
26-03-2015, 09:18 PM
I've had a crack at quitting a few times by doing all of the above, but I always find that in the end, my willpower to resist just isn't there. Usually a relapse will result in 3 or 4 punts in the week until it settles back into one every fortnight or so.

harmony
26-03-2015, 10:55 PM
The greatest temptation is reading the good reviews, and wanting to get in on the action

But then you realise if you can hold out for a few weeks, that in the next 6 weeks you notice other good reviews, and so on, so you really havent missed anything

Its not like there will be good reviews in March 2014, and then everything is bad reviews for the rest of 2015-2016

The biggest disincentive is when you lose big money in other areas of life, such as on gambling, or many debts, or one huge debt, or losing a job

In difficult financial times, to tune out from the good reviews, but keeping your ear to the ground as to the good shops, and aiming for an end of year big bash, is another strategy

If you dont go out one week, then next week is a free punt

Hold off for longer than a week, and you cut down the habit

My regards to all working ladies

flamejob
26-03-2015, 11:54 PM
I've found that I have a habit of reading the massage and 'erotic relaxation' ads, even when I'm trying not to punt. This usually only feeds the apetite so even if i stop it for a while, I end up reading the ads which eventually ends up with me back in the saddle ... as it were ...

tikogoh
27-03-2015, 11:36 PM
I've decided to try a new hobby instead. I'm planning to pick up guitar again. At least that should occupy my time and take my mind off punting. Although getting a guitar won't be cheap, but at least in the long run, I can save, especially with the money that I've put into punting, I can easily save up to get my guitar.

I was thinking of other hobbies such as gaming but I know if I get a new notebook, I'll end up getting back to this forum and be tempted to punt again :grimace: And also, video games are not that cheap too....

lenghtycock
27-03-2015, 11:47 PM
If you find a cure could you let me know....

flamejob
28-03-2015, 12:08 AM
I've decided to try a new hobby instead. I'm planning to pick up guitar again. At least that should occupy my time and take my mind off punting. Although getting a guitar won't be cheap, but at least in the long run, I can save, especially with the money that I've put into punting, I can easily save up to get my guitar.

I was thinking of other hobbies such as gaming but I know if I get a new notebook, I'll end up getting back to this forum and be tempted to punt again :grimace: And also, video games are not that cheap too....

Good luck with that. I play guitar and it hasn't stopped me

Rob.Kilbey
28-03-2015, 07:53 AM
I'm a very normal middle aged bloke. The only thing that has worked for me is I went to a sex shop and bought a "fleshlight" which is basically a latex portable vagina. I know that might sound a bit odd but if women can have dildos why can't a guy have a latex vagina ? Plus if you get caught by the mrs or girlfriend it's hardly a crime worth divorce.

I'm surprised how realistic it is...I have found if I use it a few times a week it takes the edge off and for $150 it has been a good investment.

I don't visit sex workers for the social aspect...just want to get a shot away. This works well as a money saver.

tikogoh
28-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Good luck with that. I play guitar and it hasn't stopped me

I know, because sooner or later, I'll go back to punting :thirst:

flamejob
28-03-2015, 09:24 AM
lol - I have actually costed a guitar I'd love to get. It's only around a $1000, so nothing overly expensive and I've measured it in terms of punts. 10 x $100 massages (on average) and bam, there's my guitar. A couple of months of punts! If I gave up properly for 12 months, I could afford something a hell of a lot more than a $1000. But noooo just can't seem to stop. Frickin' addiction!

CunningLinguist
28-03-2015, 09:28 AM
I'm a very normal middle aged bloke. The only thing that has worked for me is I went to a sex shop and bought a "fleshlight" which is basically a latex portable vagina. I know that might sound a bit odd but if women can have dildos why can't a guy have a latex vagina ? Plus if you get caught by the mrs or girlfriend it's hardly a crime worth divorce.

I'm surprised how realistic it is...I have found if I use it a few times a week it takes the edge off and for $150 it has been a good investment.

I don't visit sex workers for the social aspect...just want to get a shot away. This works well as a money saver.

Can you put it in the dishwasher :)

Rob.Kilbey
28-03-2015, 06:23 PM
ha ha I wouldn't recommend putting it in the dishwasher...I do recommend u clean it with warm water and spray it with an anti bacterial spray which u can pick up at a sex shop....basically the same as the real thing ! It won't argue with u and u can give it a hiding without any complaints !

flamejob
28-03-2015, 07:23 PM

I have thought about scoring a fleshlight or some other similar device. One of those realistic sex dolls wouldn't go astray either, but they're a tad more expensive and a lot more difficult to hide from the mrs. I don't know if it would be enough to stop me punting though. I enjoy the interaction with the woman as well as all the sensations that go with the service.

tikogoh
29-03-2015, 07:59 AM
lol - I have actually costed a guitar I'd love to get. It's only around a $1000, so nothing overly expensive and I've measured it in terms of punts. 10 x $100 massages (on average) and bam, there's my guitar. A couple of months of punts! If I gave up properly for 12 months, I could afford something a hell of a lot more than a $1000. But noooo just can't seem to stop. Frickin' addiction!

yeah, I know, My guitar budget is half of that. Also I know I'll be back to punting right after that, especially when work could get busy and there's overtime to be collected from there. I've swear I won't take anymore sickies and if I hold firm, I know I'll be going back to my regulars to get a rub down.

Longest that I've put off is last year going 3 months straight. I'm just barely making to the 1st month

Rob.Kilbey
30-03-2015, 07:08 PM

flamejob
30-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Word has it that the song 'House of the Rising Sun' by the Animals was about a brothel that's 'been the ruin of many a poor boy' ... I often think of this on my punts ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU

flamejob
31-03-2015, 07:17 AM
Even the classic Russian author, Leo Tolstoy, (you may know him from such epics as 'War & Peace'), wrote a list of 17 things a man should do. One of those was to limit brothel visits to 2 a month. He obviously struggled with punting, because he later on added to the list two other items, 'keep away from women', and 'suppress lust by working hard'. I'm not sure if he played the guitar to distract himself, lol.

Wake at five o’clock
Go to bed no later than ten o’clock
Two hours permissible for sleeping during the day
Eat moderately
Avoid sweet foods
Walk for an hour every day
Visit a brothel only twice a month
Love those to whom I could be of service
Disregard all public opinion not based on reason
Only do one thing at a time
Disallow flights of imagination unless necessary

Later additions:

Never to show emotion
Stop caring about other people’s opinion of myself
Do good things inconspicuously
Keep away from women
Suppress lust by working hard
Help those less fortunate

http://www.openculture.com/2015/03/leo-tolstoys-17-rules-of-life.html

NorthsideGentleman
03-04-2015, 07:10 PM
The golden rule.

Have a wank first.

rockabilly
23-04-2015, 11:06 PM
The golden rule.

Have a wank first.

Very true. Or work out... hard... that gets rid of a lot of stress! :)

rockabilly
23-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Even the classic Russian author, Leo Tolstoy, (you may know him from such epics as 'War & Peace'), wrote a list of 17 things a man should do. One of those was to limit brothel visits to 2 a month.

That is so uncanny, I came to this thread about to post that I was going to try and limit my punts to once or twice a month and saw this (hadn't viewed this thread in a while)....

I've been thinking, for me I started at a punt maybe every two or three months, then once a month and it stayed there for ages until I got in to massages... Nothing wrong with a massage right? Well there is when you start going fortnightly, then weekly, then twice a week.... and tipping.... it becomes a problem for me.

I used to log in here and not understand people that posted at 6am... well now, I check this board on waking, I look at it on breaks at work, I get home and spend an hour or so planning a punt.... whether I go that night or another night.... for me it's taking a lot of my time... getting in the way so to speak. It's because a financial burden and I'm not getting other stuff done in life I've been putting off....

So here I am, the first step admitting my problem...

I'm going to try and limit my punts, I think cold turkey is just never going to work... I'm going to set myself a budget....

It will be enough money to have 2 punts a month. Pocket money on a budget... I can use it however I want in that month but once it's gone it's gone until my next punting budget....

Going to give it a serious shot. Wish me luck! :sweat:

watersjek
23-04-2015, 11:18 PM
The acknowledgement is good! Recognising that is the first step towards taking suitable action, and I think the key here is the discipline once you have decided on your course of action. And what you propose sounds reasonable, as a way to wean you off the habit progressively. I wish you all the best with your efforts!

flamejob
24-04-2015, 12:31 AM

Dude, I wish you luck. Everything you wrote, I can identify with. But here I am planning a punt for tomorrow, after having one just four days ago, banging the missus a couple of times over the weekend, punting last week and going to schedule one next week. Sigh ...:what:

watersjek
24-04-2015, 12:55 AM
It's a tough one man, good luck with your efforts.

Rob.Kilbey
24-04-2015, 07:49 AM
Maybe this might cure you.....looks like a bargain at $600,,,,, just don't get too physical cause you may break her hip, spine and both legs..

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_453217601/Not-to-be-missed-experience.html

flamejob
24-04-2015, 08:50 AM
Maybe this might cure you.....looks like a bargain at $600,,,,, just don't get too physical cause you may break her hip, spine and both legs..

holy shit. I wonder how many customers she has. I'd balk at $600 for 30 mins even with a complete hotty. Fuck that.

RottenLittlePunt
24-04-2015, 09:45 AM

That's got to be someone playing a joke.

rockabilly
24-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Yikes. Hope so....

My other rule of life is to only search for possible "punts" when I'm in the mood and not on a daily basis.

That ideally would include checking posts here :D

flamejob
24-04-2015, 10:25 PM
What I hate is that when I'm about to embark on a punt I'm like a kid in a candy store: too many options! I'll check the usual places, like locanto, gumtree, backpage/cracker, ads in the paper, this forum. then i can't decide which one. occasionally i'll just end up with a favourite i've been to before. let me say this though, it has never stopped me punting, it's just a matter of making a decision and running with it. of course, sometimes the decision is made for me if the ML doesn't answer, i'll head to a 2nd or 3rd option.

rockabilly
25-04-2015, 02:19 PM
That's It. Too many options. Although not all of them do it for me in Brisbane. If I were in Sydney it would be rough.

Going to grab myself a flesh light. They are pretty good. Also these look interesting!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLV1R_j_gvk

jaccky
25-04-2015, 03:13 PM
For me the urge gets me at the end of the day. When the day's work is done I think 'what now' and after a couple of drinks to wind down it's on of course.

tikogoh
25-04-2015, 10:58 PM
That is so uncanny, I came to this thread about to post that I was going to try and limit my punts to once or twice a month and saw this (hadn't viewed this thread in a while)....

I've been thinking, for me I started at a punt maybe every two or three months, then once a month and it stayed there for ages until I got in to massages... Nothing wrong with a massage right? Well there is when you start going fortnightly, then weekly, then twice a week.... and tipping.... it becomes a problem for me.

I used to log in here and not understand people that posted at 6am... well now, I check this board on waking, I look at it on breaks at work, I get home and spend an hour or so planning a punt.... whether I go that night or another night.... for me it's taking a lot of my time... getting in the way so to speak. It's because a financial burden and I'm not getting other stuff done in life I've been putting off....

So here I am, the first step admitting my problem...

I'm going to try and limit my punts, I think cold turkey is just never going to work... I'm going to set myself a budget....

It will be enough money to have 2 punts a month. Pocket money on a budget... I can use it however I want in that month but once it's gone it's gone until my next punting budget....

I start work at 6.30am and by the time I come home, and wind down and sleep, there's no time at night to post, other than the weekends. That's why some of my posts are early in the morning.

brownwallaby
27-04-2015, 12:44 PM

Good luck mate. I've been away from all shops for 18 weeks now. The temptation to get back is there but so far it's manageable

rockabilly
27-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Good luck mate. I've been away from all shops for 18 weeks now. The temptation to get back is there but so far it's manageable

Thanks mate. I thought you'd be quiet! What is your secret?

brownwallaby
27-04-2015, 02:03 PM
well, some of them are available outside. not too many choices but enough for me .....

flamejob
27-04-2015, 08:04 PM

18 weeks??? Holy shit. What's your secret? I can't stay away for more than a week.

rockabilly
27-04-2015, 08:43 PM
well, some of them are available outside. not too many choices but enough for me .....

If you can't go to the massage shop... then bring them to you? :)

I thought you had a magic bullet there for a moment. I suppose if you take it literally "You have been away from all shops for 18 weeks now" :D

brownwallaby
28-04-2015, 09:34 AM
of course their bosses don't know and largely there is no monetary exchange involved

Rob.Kilbey
28-04-2015, 03:43 PM
So Wallaby is dating a penniless, non English speaking foreigner who works in a massage shop....are we supposed to be impressed ?

RottenLittlePunt
28-04-2015, 04:05 PM
of course their bosses don't know and largely there is no monetary exchange involved

So Wallaby is dating a penniless, non English speaking foreigner who works in a massage shop....are we supposed to be impressed ?

I can tell you who won't be impressed, all the owners who recognise him in future. Especially after he admits to undercutting the shops and paying the girls directly. I am pretty sure that is one of the reasons most owners discourage MLs from contacting customers outside hours.

Rob.Kilbey
28-04-2015, 04:53 PM
that is right....its all about $,,,many of the girls are willing to go out with customers...

popeye96
28-04-2015, 05:41 PM
I can tell you who won't be impressed, all the owners who recognise him in future. Especially after he admits to undercutting the shops and paying the girls directly. I am pretty sure that is one of the reasons most owners discourage MLs from contacting customers outside hours.
Bad luck to the owners then. I'm sure a lot of them make enough money as it is by fabricating the books and under paying the staff. If someone can get the service they need outside of the shops for a lot less cash, then good luck to them I say.

flamejob
28-04-2015, 07:18 PM

And I can say is: "High 5, dude"!

RottenLittlePunt
30-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Bad luck to the owners then. I'm sure a lot of them make enough money as it is by fabricating the books and under paying the staff. If someone can get the service they need outside of the shops for a lot less cash, then good luck to them I say.

My point was that it's not very smart to make it public knowledge that you are cutting their grass, when you are so well known by all the owners.

brownwallaby
30-04-2015, 11:32 AM

I don't pay the girls when I meet them outside ('no monetary exchange involved'). It's just the natural personal encounters between two normal human beings, much much more natural than the type of encounters done inside a shop

RottenLittlePunt
30-04-2015, 11:36 AM
I don't pay the girls when I meet them outside ('no monetary exchange involved'). It's just the natural personal encounters between two normal human beings, much much more natural than the type of encounters done inside a shop

"and largely there is no monetary exchange involved"

You're changing your story? :question:

brownwallaby
30-04-2015, 11:42 AM
i think buying them meals or giving them Itunes vouchers should be OK. and to Rob.Kilbey a lot of them make over $1000 a week

RottenLittlePunt
30-04-2015, 11:49 AM
i think buying them meals or giving them Itunes vouchers should be OK. and to Rob.Kilbey a lot of them make over $1000 a week

You said money exchange, not buying meals or gifts. Not sure why you are changing your iTune all of a sudden.

brownwallaby
30-04-2015, 12:13 PM
largely
ˈlɑːdʒli/
adverb
adverb: largely

to a great extent; on the whole; mostly.

RottenLittlePunt
30-04-2015, 12:17 PM
largely
ˈlɑːdʒli/
adverb
adverb: largely

to a great extent; on the whole; mostly.

Not sure why you are trying to explain the definition to me, when you are the one who can't understand that saying " largely there is no monetary exchange involved" means that you are admitting there are occasions when you DO pay them money.

brownwallaby
30-04-2015, 12:33 PM
if those two occasions when I handed the girl $20 of physical money make me guilty then I gladly accept it and the punishment that might follow. Thanks for letting me know that giving money to my friend or date is an illegal act

RottenLittlePunt
30-04-2015, 12:55 PM
if those two occasions when I handed the girl $20 of physical money make me guilty then I gladly accept it and the punishment that might follow. Thanks for letting me know that giving money to my friend or date is an illegal act

Who said anything about illegal? You seem to be getting quite defensive for someone that claims to be so innocent.

You also seem to be trying to manipulate the story into something that it clearly wasn't. If it was merely just giving a friend some money or lending money then why would you mention it? Seems more obvious that what you were saying was that most of the time you were not paying for their services, but on occasion you did.

brownwallaby
30-04-2015, 01:12 PM
I think this discussion is pointless and getting nowhere. I don't think I'm undercutting the shops, unless changing my game by dating girls on a more personal level is seen as that. A lot of MLs do see some customers outside, although maybe not regularly, and as many of us know they do not expect payment when they do that. They just want to be treated as a normal girl. And when I arrange to meet someone outside, we'll discuss about time, place, event, but of course never discuss money. Come on, you've been in the game for so long you know all of this already (and very likely you date some of them as well). The shopowners know this because most of them worked as MLs before

jaccky
30-04-2015, 02:12 PM
I think this discussion is pointless and getting nowhere. I don't think I'm undercutting the shops, unless changing my game by dating girls on a more personal level is seen as that. A lot of MLs do see some customers outside, although maybe not regularly, and as many of us know they do not expect payment when they do that. They just want to be treated as a normal girl. And when I arrange to meet someone outside, we'll discuss about time, place, event, but of course never discuss money. Come on, you've been in the game for so long you know all of this already (and very likely you date some of them as well). The shopowners know this because most of them worked as MLs before
I guess what sometimes happens is that relationships happen, the guy gets all jealous and protective , and makes her leave her job. A few dates never did any harm though.

tikogoh
30-04-2015, 06:18 PM

That's the best deal ever! You should teach us to do that

rockabilly
02-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Happy Saturday. 1 week without any punts. I still have punting money left for another round before next pay day!

rockabilly
04-05-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm out and no longer master of my domain

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ljqvyM1B1J0/U7Rz5MSwG8I/AAAAAAAAKv0/1kJh3cPDsJU/s1600/giphy.gif

See you in 3 weeks. Ah, I really need a massage :(

flamejob
04-05-2015, 11:56 PM
I'm out and no longer master of my domain

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ljqvyM1B1J0/U7Rz5MSwG8I/AAAAAAAAKv0/1kJh3cPDsJU/s1600/giphy.gif

See you in 3 weeks. Ah, I really need a massage :(

HAHA - Kramer so melodramatically states it. I feel his pain.

H3da
07-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Just go to thailand and u can get it cheap for the rest of ur life

harmony
11-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Japan is working towards a solution
This is the possible future

Japan's sex doll industry 'reaches next level' in creation of perfect artificial lady, which comes with 'realistic skin'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/12/article-2722779-20789D2C00000578-986_634x417.jpg

One of Orient Industry's sex dolls, which they claim reach the next level in developing the perfect artificial girlfriend

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/12/article-2722779-2078687F00000578-604_306x423.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/12/article-2722779-2078683800000578-409_306x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722779/Japans-sex-doll-industry-reaches-level-creation-perfect-artificial-1-000-Dutch-Wife-comes-realistic-feeling-skin.html

DISCUSSION:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgqike7PtK8

tikogoh
17-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Apart from a temporary relapse, I've gone months and plan to keep going without punting. I have big debts/investments, I have no budget. At first when I got the urge I thought what am I going to do that I haven't done before. I've tapped many over almost 10 yrs. I don't do shops, I would be doomed to picking up a porkchop. Then I started thinking what would I rather have, an old Chinese slapper today or many hot young habs in many years on overseas jaunts. If I keep my act together I'll get the later option. It's just like the kid with the jellybean, I'll give you one now but if you wait tomorrow I'll give you 2.

This thinking has been surprising powerful. I'm not really quitting but postponing. If you need to quit and you can't don't come to this site. You should reach out for help, eg, gp and get proper support. I don't think most people with a problem could quit with a half arse approach.

Delaying the inevitable? It's not stopping but more like budgeting. I'm also doing that, even though I managed to buy my guitar (check previous page to understand why I say that)

flamejob
19-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Delaying the inevitable? It's not stopping but more like budgeting. I'm also doing that, even though I managed to buy my guitar (check previous page to understand why I say that)

haha - sweet. What did you end up getting?

tikogoh
28-05-2015, 12:00 PM
haha - sweet. What did you end up getting?

Tanglewood Nashville IV with cutaway. Not bad guitar, but I'll still visit my regular when she comes back next week. I have a present for her, and hopefully no need to give tip.....

flamejob
28-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Tanglewood Nashville IV with cutaway. Not bad guitar, but I'll still visit my regular when she comes back next week. I have a present for her, and hopefully no need to give tip.....

Excellent. i've heard good things about Tanglewood guitars. Going to woo your regular with a new song? lol.

tikogoh
01-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Excellent. i've heard good things about Tanglewood guitars. Going to woo your regular with a new song? lol.

LOL

That's a good one. If that works out, I'll try that trick with every ML. After all, the tip is still a form of barter for a service.

Jokes aside, I got a Wicked Weasel bra and panty for her. She likes those.

flamejob
01-06-2015, 07:41 PM
LOL

That's a good one. If that works out, I'll try that trick with every ML. After all, the tip is still a form of barter for a service.

Jokes aside, I got a Wicked Weasel bra and panty for her. She likes those.

Dude! I like your style! WWs are the greatest item of clothing ever. I might have to take a leaf out of your book.

carebear
04-06-2015, 09:39 PM
So I've been trying really hard but still failing...i got to admit i have a punting problem...i saw a house i liked and if only i had saved more it could have been mine...would you seek help if you felt you had a problem?

Ps sorry i dont review...i try to avoid coming here...it only increases the temptation...

tikogoh
05-06-2015, 08:25 AM
Dude! I like your style! WWs are the greatest item of clothing ever. I might have to take a leaf out of your book.

The top and bottom already costs more than the tip! If she wears it, will make the present worthwhile

tikogoh
27-06-2015, 07:50 AM
I got busted. Wife saw the "like" my regular posted. This will be the last time in this forum. If I come back, means my situation is either hopeless or a lot better

flamejob
27-06-2015, 03:57 PM
I got busted. Wife saw the "like" my regular posted. This will be the last time in this forum. If I come back, means my situation is either hopeless or a lot better

'the "like" your regular posted? you added your regular to Facebook? dude ... good luck, man. i hope it all works out well.

RottenLittlePunt
28-06-2015, 08:00 PM

You ad MLs/WLs to your real life FB account? ........

A lot of the girls have fake FB, Wechat, QQ, Line etc accounts for punters, I suggest you do the same.

tommy thumb
07-07-2015, 11:42 PM
So had a break from punting in part cause I was spending to much coin and also cause my fave left Stanley st. Anyway been busy with work and other shit so hadn't noticed not going to much. Then like a dirty man I am though I would drop in to gt and look into a lead. Yeah and it's all started again. Been to 5 shops over the last few weeks including 2 today.

What I have realised is like is boring and fucked without punting and man isn't ment to be with just one person for ever

BrainSex
08-07-2015, 08:16 AM
So had a break from punting in part cause I was spending to much coin and also cause my fave left Stanley st. Anyway been busy with work and other shit so hadn't noticed not going to much. Then like a dirty man I am though I would drop in to gt and look into a lead. Yeah and it's all started again. Been to 5 shops over the last few weeks including 2 today.

What I have realised is like is boring and fucked without punting and man isn't ment to be with just one person for ever

Life is like that. Thanks for sharing.

ProdigalPunt
23-07-2015, 03:52 PM
This is probably the appropriate thread to relaunch my membership here - am a 10 year Brisbane punter and 'gave it up' a few years ago when things were falling apart for me.

'gave it up' ended up in reality meaning cutting back from average 1 punt per week to about once a month. gave up all websites too - the fact i can't remember my old username here is probably a good thing.

been slowly creeping back to more punts and browsing the forums over the last six months.

more philosophical now about the place of punting in my life, and managing the addiction rather than panicking about it.

it gets a hold of you....

anyway, will be chipping in every now and then when i have info to share. not a big shop guy - always searching for the elusive 'value for money' aussie private girls, mainly for massage. (have some regular HAB's too though).

Cheers,

the prodigal punter.

jaccky
24-07-2015, 10:08 PM
The decline in quality service in the shops around my area has meant temperance for me right now which is good. And work and other interests have stopped me from visiting establishments further afield. Things are looking up. However I do feel the s/side looming.

tikogoh
29-07-2015, 06:44 AM
'the "like" your regular posted? you added your regular to Facebook? dude ... good luck, man. i hope it all works out well.

It worked out with the mrs. Sadly I haven't said goodbye to my regular. I have been lying low since this last post

You ad MLs/WLs to your real life FB account? ........

A lot of the girls have fake FB, Wechat, QQ, Line etc accounts for punters, I suggest you do the same.

Yeah, I should have done that. I don't know if I can have multiple accounts for Line app. That's how I got busted

tommy thumb
29-07-2015, 09:34 AM
I feel for u bro. Mine was wechat. I awoke 1 night to find my wife taking screen shots of my phone. I had been going to an illegal Chinese brothel. I had pics of differant girls,had been sent prices, services. And my responses and times I had made bookings. Can't really recover from that.

RottenLittlePunt
29-07-2015, 09:47 AM
It worked out with the mrs. Sadly I haven't said goodbye to my regular. I have been lying low since this last post

Yeah, I should have done that. I don't know if I can have multiple accounts for Line app. That's how I got busted

Get a boner phone

rockabilly
29-07-2015, 10:05 PM
An update on me. I've found a happy medium... no pun intended. I've been getting my massages at (mostly) legit shops. It's more expensive but I get a better massage and I save on tips. For anything more, I look away from shops and limit my punts..... except when I'm in Sydney. Very good value with minimal effort

rockabilly
04-08-2015, 08:54 AM
So I had a really shit punt yesterday (FS). It really turned me off punting so much so that I think it might be the push I needed to quit. Rather than try and erase the memory with another experience , I think if I end on a bad punt like yesterday, I won't be keen to go back for more. That's my theory :)

flamejob
04-08-2015, 10:28 PM
So I had a really shit punt yesterday (FS). It really turned me off punting so much so that I think it might be the push I needed to quit. Rather than try and erase the memory with another experience , I think if I end on a bad punt like yesterday, I won't be keen to go back for more. That's my theory :)

hehe ... no, fuck that shit. Get back on the wagon ... hair of the dog as it were ...

funkyguy
07-08-2015, 05:48 PM
all my FS punts lately have been awful. Makes me feel like a major dummy for wasting cash as Im walking out.

I've been testing the massage shop scene lately... its only slightly better