PDA

View Full Version : General talk Vietnam : Ho Chi Minh And Hanoi

eatordrink
23-02-2015, 08:20 PM
hi Guys

Will be going to Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi in March with 2 of my mates

want to know what the scene is like there

i wanna bang some locals and also pick up a few tourists on the way (white chicks are a bonus)

Any advice? what is the game like there?

i've read some sites saying that locals usually don't sleep with foreign men unless you are talking to them using online dating sites or apps

is that true?

Any advice from bros will help

Thanks in advance

BrainSex
01-03-2015, 03:05 PM
The law says that a Vn national cannot stay in a hotel with a foreigner, so that is a limit.

From what I read, the P4P scene is really quite stuffed there. I had good experiences in parlous and massage places. (four years ago now)

Locals are friendly. Just normal places.

I'm sure the backpacker and tourist scene would be rewarding.

From a pickup and punting aspect, there is better value in adjacent countries.

Enjoy.

Highnoon
04-07-2018, 11:15 AM
I think the north is more difficult for us than the south. In Saigon, you get all you need. Check internet.

Apha1401
21-08-2018, 02:03 AM
Can attest to south's rnt scene. Younger prettier girls. Ha Noi did not offer much. Massage sauna spa with HJ will run about 30 auds all up - thats at a top quality parlour.

lamb
02-09-2018, 11:28 PM
Agreed, the south has a lot more to offer in the punting scene.

Getting a tug upstairs at a girlie bar in HCMC while I was free to roam anywhere I wanted with the girl was something I’d not experienced before. Cost me about $4 for a drink only.

Azninvasion85
03-11-2018, 05:09 PM
Are there anynfreelancers in HCM? I believe some hotels allow u to bring ppl in?

memememe
08-11-2018, 11:28 AM
lot of them on Wechat, and you can bring girls to your room in the daytime up til 9 or 10pm, depending upon the hotel.

if you want overnights, use some of the 4 star hotels like Ruby or A & E.. slip the reception a small tip and go for it.

plenty of mini hotels in HCMC by the hour.

if you want RNT try the small streets around the Japanese area, or almost any smaller massage shop...
The girls at Jasmine Spa in the Continental Hotel ( not Intercontinental) have a reputation for their services,m but they are not cheap
The Palace hotel spa on level 7 has options including FS..
for free lancers, try any night club or bar... especially Apocalypse Now, or the bars in the backpacker area around D5..

if you want sex in HCMC, its easy to find....
also try some dating sites before you go.. lots of girls that will fuck you all night for a nice dinner/few drinks...

most working girls will know where they can go, which hotels they can sneak into etc.. they do this every day.

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Do they advertise in English in wechat ? How do you know otherwise ?