PDA

View Full Version : General talk What a low life

Rodgersodger
24-02-2015, 07:24 AM
So was driving this morning listening to news heard some shop on gc called golden hands massage some dude went in there last night booked a girls then used a taser on her and had a knife !! Some people are just fucked up

Rodgersodger
24-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Just reading news and was healthy dragon massage some japanese dude by pic someone must of given him a bit of beating after wards

RottenLittlePunt
24-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Yeah I have heard some fucked up stories from friends in the industry, but this guy takes the cake.

He is just lucky that the cops got him. I hate to imagine what would happen if HD was one of the bikie establishments and they caught him.

harmony
24-02-2015, 01:27 PM
All the best to all working ladies
They all deserve respect and consideration.

The Australian of the Year committee this year, chose Rosie Batty, a significant victim of domestic abuse, as Australian of the Year 2015
Ms Batty beat 30 other quality Australian finalists, from many backgrounds, for the prestigious award

http://www.australianoftheyear.org.au/honour-roll/?view=fullView&recipientID=1179

Unfortunately, there is an ongoing need to remind (some) men that violence to women is not acceptable under any circumstances
I cant imagine a more cowardly act than attacking a woman you dont know, at her place of work, with a weapon

Here's hoping the legal system gets tough on those men who think assaulting women is acceptable

Amongst all the penalties including jail this guy should face, he should stand in front of the above 31 finalists, and explain why his behaviour is unacceptable amongst civilised people
If he was a man, he would look them all in the eyes, and accept that he fails as a man
He should then experience the full force of a taser shot

And no, alcohol or drug addiction is no excuse

Maverickwylde
24-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Agree with everthing you've said gentleman. The downside to these events is that it puts the shops into the spotlight. Which can't be good for anyone, both the girls who make a living there and us the good customers.

BrainSex
24-02-2015, 04:00 PM
why? for what purpose? why would a guy think he needs to do this.

RottenLittlePunt
24-02-2015, 04:09 PM
why? for what purpose? why would a guy think he needs to do this.

Brainsex, you have been around this forum long enough to answer that question for yourself. You've seen the complaints and abuse that some have posted as a result of girls not giving them what they wanted, yet others have walked away happy. This is most likely an extreme example of that. I seem to recall a similar story about a guy with a knife or gun and a private WL.

Rodgersodger
24-02-2015, 04:46 PM
was a thread little while ago some punter complaining about why cctv in shops looking on . Think what happened answered that

harmony
24-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Im with Brainsex on this one. Why ?

There is no sane explanation for the mans actions, including use of a weapon
Try telling a magistrate "She didnt give me what I wanted, so I assaulted her"

Im sorry, there is no explanations, apart from an admission that the behaviour is totally unacceptable, and that a custodial sentence is mandatory

RottenLittlePunt
24-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Im with Brainsex on this one. Why ?

There is no sane explanation for the mans actions, including use of a weapon
Try telling a magistrate "She didnt give me what I wanted, so I assaulted her"

Im sorry, there is no explanations, apart from an admission that the behaviour is totally unacceptable, and that a custodial sentence is mandatory

You're assuming that all people use rational thought. Again, refer to some of the posts you see on here and rethink that assumption.

Rodgersodger
24-02-2015, 05:20 PM
I agree with RLP heaps of these shops get some low life's or guys now and then thinking that they can get what ever they want no matter what !!

gpeck80
24-02-2015, 06:34 PM
News story can be read here :

"Man who allegedly tasered staff at Southport massage parlour facing several charges

Mackenzie Ravn
Gold Coast Bulletin
February 23, 2015 10:27PM

Be The First To Respond

A JAPANESE national has been charged following the assault of two people at Southport mas

A JAPANESE national has been charged following the assault of two people at Southport massage parlour Healthy Dragon Massage with a taser. Photo: David Clark

A JAPANESE national has been charged following the assault of two people at a Southport massage parlour on Monday morning.

The business was thrown into chaos when a man allegedly pulled out a Taser and zapped two *people.

Police said the offender tasered a female masseuse in the head when she asked him to stop damaging her parlour on Marine Pde.

The situation escalated when a male client lunged at the alleged offender to protect the masseuse.

Police arrest a man at a Southport massage parlour. Photo: Jack Houghton.

Police arrest a man at a Southport massage parlour. Photo: Jack Houghton.

The good Samaritan was allegedly zapped multiple times.

Emergency crews rushed to the scene and police were forced to tackle the fleeing offender in the middle of road.

Senior Sergeant Craig McGrath said both Taser *victims were recovering with minor injuries.

“Initial inquiries suggest the male offender was armed with a Taser or something similar which he used during the assault,” he said.

“The offender started to damage the parlour and assault a female employee during the assault and another client has come to her assistance. He was also assaulted.”

Sen-Sgt McGrath said it was only through the “heroics” of police that the man was captured.

Gold Coast’s Chief Superintendent Des Lacy said personal Tasers were usually imported from overseas.

“It is the first one that has been used in an assault in years,” he said.

The alleged attacker was last night charged with sexual assault while armed, assault occasioning bodily harm, wilful damage, unlawful possession of a Category D/H/R weapon and possession of a knife in a public place.

He is scheduled to appear in the Southport Magistrates Court on Tuesday.

EARLIER: WORKERS at a Southport massage parlour are reportedly trapped inside the building by a man armed with a taser.

Police are rushing to the Healthy Dragon Massage Parlour on Marine Parade following reports a man has arrived armed with a taser and has been using it to threaten those inside.

Several police crews are rushing to the scene.

It is not known how many staff are inside the parlour, or if any have actually been tasered.

More information to come."

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/man-who-allegedly-tasered-staff-at-southport-massage-parlour-facing-several-charges/story-fnje8bkv-1227235342654

gpeck80
24-02-2015, 06:35 PM
My theory - He found out his girlfriend works or once worked there. This is based on ZERO evidence, just a hunch.

gpeck80
24-02-2015, 06:36 PM
"You're assuming that all people use rational thought." RLP

Agree.

pommychris
24-02-2015, 06:50 PM
the attention that this has given to the shops on the coast !!!
we do not need this,i for one will give the coast a miss for a while..
feel so sorry for the ladys ,as this will surly affect the industry..
dame this man,hope he gets a good thrashing in jail..

FangBanger
24-02-2015, 10:06 PM
I wonder if this shop was providing illegal services like a lot of other shops on the gold coast and in Brisbane?

Did they tickle that tackle or was it all legit?

MrGrumpy
24-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Did they tickle that tackle or was it all legit?

That tackle was tasered not tickled. Sorry couldn't resist......

Bobbybouche
24-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Yes mate, they certainly do.

BrainSex
25-02-2015, 07:00 AM
DO you know if the good Samaritan punter had to still pay the tip. Usually some pay extra for that pain.

(Not in specific reference to this shop, just a comment made in humour.)

harmony
25-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Lightning very rarely strikes twice, particularly as this doesnt sound like an orchestrated effort by a sane person

I suspect punting on the Gold Coast is probably safer than it was before, with all the exposure

The only problem is that a lot of ML will be put off from working, and so GC punters reducing their patronage just hurts the industry more

Even if there was an orchestrated criminal act at my local bank, I would not be fearful of turning up at that branch in the next week, month, year, unless that branch had definite and intractable security deficiencies

Generally businesses of all types have their security beefed up after such events, often with the assistance and direct intervention of the police

RottenLittlePunt
25-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Lightning very rarely strikes twice, particularly as this doesnt sound like an orchestrated effort by a sane person

I suspect punting on the Gold Coast is probably safer than it was before, with all the exposure

The only problem is that a lot of ML will be put off from working, and so GC punters reducing their patronage just hurts the industry more

Even if there was an orchestrated criminal act at my local bank, I would not be fearful of turning up at that branch in the next week, month, year, unless that branch had definite and intractable security deficiencies

Generally businesses of all types have their security beefed up after such events, often with the assistance and direct intervention of the police

Harmony, the problem is that some lobby groups (feminists, civil libertarians etc) see this in the news and point their attention towards the industry to further their agenda.

JohnDoe74
25-02-2015, 12:30 PM

RottenLittlePunt
25-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Hope the brave 'hero' who helped out and got tazered multiple times wasn't married or with partner. Might be a hard one to explain.

I like how the article calls the police heroic (even though they are trained and paid to do that job) but the punter who put himself at more risk (assuming he is less qualified than the police) is merely a client.

PS not criticising the police or what they do, just the way that 2 people who pressumably did the same thing can be reported in a different manner.

harmony
25-02-2015, 12:44 PM
RLP, sorry, what is the feminists agenda here ?

RottenLittlePunt
25-02-2015, 01:02 PM
RLP, sorry, what is the feminists agenda here ?

targeting these shops for objectifying women, people trafficing, virtual sex slaves.

harmony
25-02-2015, 01:05 PM
I would have thought feminists would support working women in legitimate, licenced parlours - for the added safety and legitimacy of these businesses

This was a random, not a systematic crime

Sexual slavery and people trafficking has not been shown so far to be an issue in this situation, unless Im mistaken

Other interest groups, like councils and religious groups, have objections due to a different agenda

RottenLittlePunt
25-02-2015, 01:20 PM
I would have thought feminists would support working women in legitimate, licenced parlours - for the added safety and legitimacy of these businesses

I think you will find most feminists want a halt to the sex trade or any other industry that (in their view) objectifies women.

This was a random, not a systematic crime

Sexual slavery and people trafficking has not been shown so far to be an issue in this situation, unless Im mistaken

Irrelevant. I am suggesting that lobby groups could use the current media attention to push their own agenda that has nothing to do with what has occurred.

harmony
25-02-2015, 01:31 PM
RLP, the feminists viewpoint on legal prostitution is not straight forward
While it is true that some feminists are against all prostitution, including legal prostitution, I have met feminists who applaud the legalisation of prostitution to reduce the amount of exploitation and danger to women

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_prostitution

But there is no doubt all feminists, and all law abiding citizens in general, deplore crimes against women

Yeh, and I agree that lobby groups can take up any news event for their own purposes

jimmyp
25-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Let's go back to the start and go through the mind of a person about to leave the house "Now, I have my wallet, my keys, did I turn the oven off? Yep. Ready to go out. Hang on - nearly forgot my Taser and knife!"

harmony
25-02-2015, 03:31 PM
Yup, not very rational
Regardless of mental illness, drug addiction or pure criminality reasons, lets hope this man is imprisoned, either in a mental institution or a prison, for the safety of the community