PDA

View Full Version : Star massage - South Brisbane

Pinoyaus
25-02-2015, 01:29 AM
Went there looking for some happy times after I heard a few reports of R&T. Came out unfortunate after stripping down, good massage then nothing. Asked if there was any extra services, reply was oh, no sorry.
Am I missing something or is there someone I have to ask for an book in advance?
At least the massage was excellent.

danenth
25-02-2015, 07:52 AM
You have to mention the secret word "Hank" when you book. I thiught that was common knowlege.

jaccky
25-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Very hit and miss. Had some good times here in the past. Other time have been unsuccessful. Always had better luck at the twin shop in Spring Hill.

RottenLittlePunt
25-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Very hit and miss. Had some good times here in the past. Other time have been unsuccessful. Always had better luck at the twin shop in Spring Hill.

Not really sure why you would think that your luck is better at one shop when the same girls rotate between both shops.

jaccky
25-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Not really sure why you would think that your luck is better at one shop when the same girls rotate between both shops. Luck. You answered your own question:)

brownwallaby
25-02-2015, 08:38 PM
These twin shops are getting too many bad customers, so if you present your self as a good bloke it's very easy to get what you want (or even more)

ooshka
26-02-2015, 12:06 AM
I do like the South Brisbane shop but alas everytime I start heading in there I get work blocked. If I din;t need the $$ to punt I would not need a job and therefore go whenever I wanted but with no money....

Digger
26-02-2015, 07:59 AM
I do like the South Brisbane shop but alas everytime I start heading in there I get work blocked. If I din;t need the $$ to punt I would not need a job and therefore go whenever I wanted but with no money....

How profound!

wunderboy
29-03-2015, 09:06 AM
It's been quite disappointing at star massage lately.

Went a few times and was presented with pork chops. Had to walk.

Thought I was lucky this last time to see quite a looker but not really. Massage was horrible. 1 month experience. Got drenched in oil. No extra provided. Left with blue balls.

Name: Ruby
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Not sure
Massage: 2/10 - no skills, no energy, too much oil, no tickle tackle at all
HJ: not offered
Damage: 50
WIR: quite unlikely until they get rid of the pork chops and train up the ML

superfilo
29-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Anyone know what happened to Laura who used to work here ? She's probably the sexiest Asian girl I've ever seen . always a great massag . She always says no touching but when you touch her ass she doesn't mind and smiles then let's your hands go exploring. She's probs my fave ever.

abcde1234
31-03-2015, 09:14 PM
abcdef123 here, forgot password so just registered another one.

Been a long time since went for this, so just want to share a bit.

Weeks ago had a girl V**i, Taiwan quite chatty and bubbly, young and a little chubby quite cute, but not my type so after massage didn't go further. Informed that another girl named S**i was available as well the other day, but again, not to my taste.

Called again not to long ago and found out its them both working again so I didn't bother.

Wish I could try Spring Hill shop, but parking is a bitch, and if its closed, things ain't looking good at all for this shop, they used to have the prettiest girl around.

side note, went to Asian Star just see what its like, really please with a girl named Mia, too bad it was her last day otherwise might have gone see her again.

Would be keen to hear what's out there, apologies in advance if I cannot repay much info as I am fairly casual and money is tight on my side

vinnie
02-04-2015, 02:15 AM
Only been to Star South Brisbane a few times ages ago. Most of them decline to do the deed, one told me to jack off myself, which I did, for the first time, and only time, it was awkward LOL...

The only gem I came across was Ch**e, she decline to do the deed but ended up teasing and caressing my instrument to the point of no return. It was GOOD, with capital G and O O D. I was dazed at the end of session, didn't even ask for tip, went home and still dazed, ended up going back to pass her the tip the next day as I felt I took advantage of her LOL

Not sure if anyone came across her or similar experience with her. She's cute, innocent looking but what she did was not innocent at all LOL

DirtySanchez
02-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Been a couple of times to spring hill recently and same thing happening - getting a no sorry response (it's pretty rare) I had to ask if there was a girl who does and fortunately the last time I got a replacement. Very hit and miss now if you just walk in. Never used to be this bad, not quite sure why it's dried up as much as it has.

Krisdtf
05-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Star Massage is pretty much legit place. Been there several times and got a 'no' response to any extras there. I'm prolly unlucky or I don't know how to work my magic lol but I've been unlucky so far and haven't returned back. For $50/30 min, it's not worth it and massage sucks.
Gtm on the other hand is the place to go, but the girls there r getting greedy, if u know what I mean.

tommy thumb
06-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Agree about star I use to vist this place a lot. Had a bit of success o while ago but that became less and less. It's. Shame because the westend shop is in a great spot for me. I found they would always have lots of cute girls but never provide all the services I wanted. And fuck me jerking yourself off at the end of a average massage seems retarded. I never took them up on this ( jerking off onto a girl after a massage when she is on the bed is a differant matter)

It seems the shops are either a nude massage with a little hint and a touch and tickle. Gollowed by a firm no we don't do that. Granted a girl might provid a little more but she seems to be moved on befor long.

Or the other shops seem to be open slather where anything goes and the girls are told to what the customers want.

All this is just my take on things. I'm not putting to the levels I was over the last few years. I was putting 2 or 3 times a week now down to 1. Not an expert but now a fool either

Tom1986
09-04-2015, 04:36 PM
sometimes get confuse in Star, I would try different shops.
google resolution massage then just go, I'm surprise they really good

BrainSex
09-04-2015, 05:29 PM
dare I say Wang returns?

popeye96
09-04-2015, 05:31 PM
dare I say Wang returns?

Obviously has some sort of interest in this place though.

rockabilly
09-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Tom, all we want is an honest introduction to your shop and services rendered not a proliferation of not so subtle promotions.

wunderboy
19-04-2015, 02:59 AM
Visited the spring hill branch. ML was quite cute and friendly. Massage is just so so but obviously we are not there for massage. On the flip, I asked if she can do extra. She said no but feel free to DIY. She allowed a little bit of touching and would touch you a little bit. Overall, not great but just enough to get it over the line.

Name: Joanne
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B or C cup
Massage: 6/10 - there is plenty of room for improvement.
HJ: She does not provide.
Damage: 75 for 1 hour massage

jaccky
19-04-2015, 09:41 AM
I thought the hr was $60 or $65 there.

RottenLittlePunt
20-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Returned here to try a girl I spotted previously. Young and cute, but perhaps a little too shy. Is willing to help but it's mostly self service. Future visits might be more rewarding, who knows?

RottenLittlePunt
22-04-2015, 10:18 AM
The carpark behind Star West End is now pay and display. You can get a permit from the shop but how many punters want to get spotted walking in and out of the shop multiple times? I guess you could keep try keeping the permit for next visit but could be a nasty surprise if your missus finds it.

wunderboy
11-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Name: Jenny
Nationality: Taiwanese
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 5/10 - no skills.
Extra: Does not provide.

Donkeydong
11-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Name: Jenny
Nationality: Taiwanese
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 5/10 - no skills.
Extra: Does not provide.

What a sad story lolol I been there done that - same review from me -/ the one that made me laugh is the boobs ( not sure ) part

RottenLittlePunt
13-05-2015, 02:03 PM
There is a cute little Malaysian girl with great tits here that I am been wanting to try. Anyone got any info on her? PM please