PDA

View Full Version : General talk Melbourne man and woman have first date in her bed, with all the lights out. WTF

harmony
27-02-2015, 09:55 AM
There are dating rules, and dating cautionary tales, and dating horror stories

I hope this lady doesnt invite any other men into her home, and into her bedroom for the first date
She turned off all the lights so she couldn't see what he looks like !
He turned out to be totally different to what was advertised

Isnt this totally unsafe ?

Does this happen often ?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-25/man-who-tricked-woman-into-sex-after-online-dating-escapes-jail/6261000

cisco
27-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Always open your eyes and see ...;) cause Love Hurts ;) ;)

Miyamoto
27-02-2015, 11:29 AM
There's some strange dating practices going on these days, like that reality show dating naked or whatever it's called. And the Chinese dating show "if you are the one". Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like they expect the couple that match on that show to go off and get married, rather than just date and see how it goes.

aussiegaigin
27-02-2015, 12:35 PM
I often wondered what the "success" rate of this show was. But it is a dating show, and it would be hard to determine a good match in 15 to 20 minutes. I suspect most would just go and have a dirty weekend in the Aegean Sea and that is te end of it.

I found a similar show on YouTube called Take Me Out (in US, UK and Indonesian versions). It has 30 girls, and is much more sexualised.

Not sure which version came first, but IYATO seems much more mature in its approach.

Miyamoto
28-02-2015, 09:59 PM
I tried to watch Take Me Out but couldn't find any with sub titles. It's interesting they have a Manny Pacquiao look a like host