PDA

View Full Version : race course

carebear
27-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Race course
So I was driving past race course road and this shop caught my eye. Had never seen it before so decided to stop by. The place looks good. .massage was average. ..The girl was cute...but the experience wasn't really "exciting"..left with a muscle still stressed. ..plus on exit you'll have tons of eyes on you as in right beside 2 restaurants...anyone else try this place out?

danenth
27-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Race course
So I was driving past race course road and this shop caught my eye. Had never seen it before so decided to stop by. The place looks good. .massage was average. ..The girl was cute...but the experience wasn't really "exciting"..left with a muscle still stressed. ..plus on exit you'll have tons of eyes on you as in right beside 2 restaurants...anyone else try this place out?

Some Deep Heat or Tiger Balm should help relieve that stressed musclr

carebear
27-02-2015, 05:05 PM
with a little TLC ;-)

BrainSex
27-02-2015, 09:07 PM
thanks for the heads up. sounds like it is not well positioned for extras.

but really, can it be more obvious than GTM Salisbury and the bevy of volley ball players?

brownwallaby
01-03-2015, 07:08 PM
visited this shop a number of times. Each time I was tempted to think that the first part of the shop's name should be replaced with a prefix which starts with 'I'