PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Manori (Silver)

rcha086
28-02-2015, 05:02 AM
I've gotta say, the new year seems to be a really busy one for Ginza. Never can I call on the same day and make a booking that I want, even if it's a few hours ahead. It used to be the Diamond girls that get booked up really quick but the Gold Premium and even Gold Standard class girls get snapped up real quick. So that's when this review starts, when I was left with Manori from Silver class. Not to say she was a disappointment, far from it in fact. Ginza definitely is of high quality with their girls and don't think you're settling for the bottom of the pile with a Silver class girl, because you're not.

Manori is a short girl (5' and a bit, just a bit) and is typically Japanese in her behaviour; submissive, friendly, extremely polite. I remember having a discussion in a different review thread here about Jomon vs Yayoi features, and I would put Manori in the Jomon category, 100%. She is of darker skin and at first glance, doesn't look Japanese. My first thought strangely was an Asian Pocahontas (from the Disney animation) with shoulder-length hair. She does have a bit of a pronounced upper palate which I would say is a distinguishing feature of hers; not particularly attractive but not a deal breaker. She's not slim, but not chubby. She looks mature but I don't think she's older than mid-20s. Her B-cups are a bit saggy and definitely not her best feature. Her ass isn't perfect but she did look absolutely amazing in doggy. Her best feature by far was her pussy. It's smaller than average but she has nice flaps and strong muscles; fingering her and getting at her G spot, she regularly was able to push her G spot all the way out to the point where if I wasn't applying any pressure, she was able to push my finger all the way out of her pussy. Such a strange sensation but it just made it more fun as I would push back in and she would moan that little bit louder.

A punt with Manori is standard Ginza fare. She seems a bit inexperienced compared to some of the other girls, but she's not too submissive in that you gotta direct her what to do all the time. Manori doesn't kiss very well, but she's a decent BBBJ provider. Her technique is nothing special, but she made it more stimulating with the way she stared back at me as she gobbled on my cock. She doesn't use her hands unfortunately but does pay a little attention to the balls. As I mentioned earlier, she responds very well to DATY. She also loves having her nipples sucked so doing that with a finger or two inside her and she'll be wet in no time. Manori is the rare sort that release fluid when she cums. She wasn't gushing but as soon as her moaning changed when I had my tongue on her clit and two fingers inside her pussy, I could feel the fluid coming out. Unfortunately she does have a bit of a bad taste down there but it wasn't off-putting.

Manori's a good fuck. Not super tight but with her wetness and the way she uses her muscles, she has no problems getting any hard cock off. She shows her inexperience when in cowgirl, with her awkward movements and positioning. For me and most of the sex partners I've had, it's very easy to orgasm in cowgirl when I'm deep inside and the girl grinds back and forth, but Manori just wasn't able to get the rhythm going. Mish gets intense with her and it's clear she likes it with the way she moans and the look in her eyes. She got into a GFE vibe as she tries to kiss whenever we got close. As I mentioned earlier, doggy is a great view with Manori.

In my 1 hour punts with WLs, I usually am content with just letting one off and just resting or having a conversation or having a massage to pass any remaining time left. Manori seemed to want a round 2 but I was spent and she was happy to oblige and rest in bed with me. I love a keen WL and Manori is no slouch.

Manori
Face - 7/10 - Jomon-look Japanese with a slight Pocahontas appearance; bit of a pronounced upper palate but good looking otherwise.
Body - 6.5/10 - Not slim, not chubby, deflated boobs.
Attitude - 8.5/10 - Typical Japanese politeness.
Enthusiasm - 9.5/10 - Willing to please.
BBBJ - 8/10 - Good view, enthusiastic.
Sex - 7.5/10 - Average in cowgirl, good in mish, great in doggy.
Overall 7.5/10

She was a good punt, and don't let that Silver class category scare you away. She might be considered low-tier at Ginza, but she's definitely top tier compared to every other WL out there asking for sub-$200 for the hour.

Punt69
28-02-2015, 09:10 AM
I've gotta say, the new year seems to be a really busy one for Ginza. Never can I call on the same day and make a booking that I want, even if it's a few hours ahead. It used to be the Diamond girls that get booked up really quick but the Gold Premium and even Gold Standard class girls get snapped up real quick. So that's when this review starts, when I was left with Manori from Silver class. Not to say she was a disappointment, far from it in fact. Ginza definitely is of high quality with their girls and don't think you're settling for the bottom of the pile with a Silver class girl, because you're not.

Manori is a short girl (5' and a bit, just a bit) and is typically Japanese in her behaviour; submissive, friendly, extremely polite. I remember having a discussion in a different review thread here about Jomon vs Yayoi features, and I would put Manori in the Jomon category, 100%. She is of darker skin and at first glance, doesn't look Japanese. My first thought strangely was an Asian Pocahontas (from the Disney animation) with shoulder-length hair. She does have a bit of a pronounced upper palate which I would say is a distinguishing feature of hers; not particularly attractive but not a deal breaker. She's not slim, but not chubby. She looks mature but I don't think she's older than mid-20s. Her B-cups are a bit saggy and definitely not her best feature. Her ass isn't perfect but she did look absolutely amazing in doggy. Her best feature by far was her pussy. It's smaller than average but she has nice flaps and strong muscles; fingering her and getting at her G spot, she regularly was able to push her G spot all the way out to the point where if I wasn't applying any pressure, she was able to push my finger all the way out of her pussy. Such a strange sensation but it just made it more fun as I would push back in and she would moan that little bit louder.

A punt with Manori is standard Ginza fare. She seems a bit inexperienced compared to some of the other girls, but she's not too submissive in that you gotta direct her what to do all the time. Manori doesn't kiss very well, but she's a decent BBBJ provider. Her technique is nothing special, but she made it more stimulating with the way she stared back at me as she gobbled on my cock. She doesn't use her hands unfortunately but does pay a little attention to the balls. As I mentioned earlier, she responds very well to DATY. She also loves having her nipples sucked so doing that with a finger or two inside her and she'll be wet in no time. Manori is the rare sort that release fluid when she cums. She wasn't gushing but as soon as her moaning changed when I had my tongue on her clit and two fingers inside her pussy, I could feel the fluid coming out. Unfortunately she does have a bit of a bad taste down there but it wasn't off-putting.

Manori's a good fuck. Not super tight but with her wetness and the way she uses her muscles, she has no problems getting any hard cock off. She shows her inexperience when in cowgirl, with her awkward movements and positioning. For me and most of the sex partners I've had, it's very easy to orgasm in cowgirl when I'm deep inside and the girl grinds back and forth, but Manori just wasn't able to get the rhythm going. Mish gets intense with her and it's clear she likes it with the way she moans and the look in her eyes. She got into a GFE vibe as she tries to kiss whenever we got close. As I mentioned earlier, doggy is a great view with Manori.

In my 1 hour punts with WLs, I usually am content with just letting one off and just resting or having a conversation or having a massage to pass any remaining time left. Manori seemed to want a round 2 but I was spent and she was happy to oblige and rest in bed with me. I love a keen WL and Manori is no slouch.

Manori
Face - 7/10 - Jomon-look Japanese with a slight Pocahontas appearance; bit of a pronounced upper palate but good looking otherwise.
Body - 6.5/10 - Not slim, not chubby, deflated boobs.
Attitude - 8.5/10 - Typical Japanese politeness.
Enthusiasm - 9.5/10 - Willing to please.
BBBJ - 8/10 - Good view, enthusiastic.
Sex - 7.5/10 - Average in cowgirl, good in mish, great in doggy.
Overall 7.5/10

She was a good punt, and don't let that Silver class category scare you away. She might be considered low-tier at Ginza, but she's definitely top tier compared to every other WL out there asking for sub-$200 for the hour.

Oh wow, so even the silver and golden class girls are also fully booked every day now. Ginza must be a super elite brand with loyal customers by now. Value and price is too good if you ask me.

rooter
28-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Nice AR bro.
Saw Manori last year.
Not one of my favourites but she's got a good attitude and is keen to please.
There's some good girls in the Silver ranks.
Liz, Anna, and Lucia are also all worth seeing.

Mr. Who
28-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Seeing the title I thought you meant she is the previous girl named Silver. That would be awesome...

z28
28-02-2015, 11:09 PM
[/B]

Oh wow, so even the silver and golden class girls are also fully booked every day now. Ginza must be a super elite brand with loyal customers by now. Value and price is too good if you ask me.

Business is so good that I found Wilson somewhat rude.. or is it his command of the English language ?
i guess if there is no much competition, he can be rude if he chooses to..

rcha086
01-03-2015, 04:14 AM
Thanks rooter.

Business is so good that I found Wilson somewhat rude.. or is it his command of the English language ?

I guess some might find him rude but I find him honest and abrupt and I value that. He has no time for bullshit and he provides no bullshit either. He's not one to butter up his customers and I like that. I hate it when a receptionist treats me unnaturally nice, it just feels so fake.

For the record, he's always like this, even back in the Tokyo Cats days. He tells it like it is, and he doesn't lie; if a girl's not available, he won't try and do a bait and switch. If you've been there regularly enough, he's willing to make the call that a girl's not good enough for you and rather keep your business than squeeze every penny he can muscle out.

Punt69
01-03-2015, 02:37 PM

Yeah I have experienced what you have experienced. Apparently he was always a d..... even at Tokyo Cats. He's not selling cup cakes for $1.50 so he can do whatever he wants.

anudda guy
01-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Thats guys eating sushi 3 times a day when that happens u dont give a fuck about anything

harmony
01-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Wilson is doing something right

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?47682-Top-10-most-popular-threads-on-the-Forum&highlight=rooter

illidanstormrage
01-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I think the only reason Ginza is closed on Sunday is because Wilson and Rooter need to test out the new girls and make sure the current are up to the "Ginza" standard.

rcha086
02-03-2015, 03:37 AM
I think the only reason Ginza is closed on Sunday is because Wilson and Rooter need to test out the new girls and make sure the current are up to the "Ginza" standard.

I'd sign up for that if a position was available. "Ginza Product Tester", that'll make a great title.

Raqu
02-03-2015, 08:21 AM
Yeah, I've find Wilson to tell it how it is. At least he makes an effort to contact you if there are last minute changes.