Establishment: Chinese Remedial Massage
Date of Visit: :February, 2015
Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 501 King Street Newtown
Hours of Business: 10:00 – 9:00
Rates: $35/30, $50/60
Size/shape Nice and slim body.
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
Services Provided: RnT and extras
Value for money/recommend?: Extras a bit over priced.
My experience/comments: Seel below.

Hi All,

This is a review of Jacqueline.

“ I am sentimental too . . “
James Dean in the movie Giant.

I am both sentimental and nostalgic. Look at the photo on the left. That is a sentimental and nostalgic face. ( Note: Seagal wipes tears from both eyes with the back of his hands.)

Every time I go to 501 memories of the ‘good’ old days in Burwood come flooding back.

In those days Billy of Marrickville was Billy of Burwood. He was located in s run down, two story place. It was dark, dusty and inhabited by the smell of rat urine, filthy carpets. Tired and worn out Asian milfs and broken down furniture. I think the joint was cleaned once every six months whether it needed it or not.

In those days I’d often punt with my nephew Edd ‘Kookie’ Byrnes. We’d go to Billy’s and I’d get in constant fights with Billy, He seemed to have a policy of giving the old hags and grannies to the Westerners and give the few hotties he had to the Asians.

This pissed me off big time and we’ d have arguments like the following

Seagal; I don’t want Hazel. She’s old enough to be my granny.
Billy: She’s experienced. You like her.
Seagal: So is my granny.
Billy: Then you can see your granny.
Seagal: I want to see Toni (Looks about 40)
Billy: You won’t like her.
Seagal; That’s for me to know and me to find out.
Billy: You take Hazel.
Seagal: Billy, will you do me a favour?
Billy: What?
Seagal: Take that cigarette out of your gob and stick it up your bony arse.
Billy: You take Hazel!

I’d storm out of his filthy join with steam coming out of my ears. Because it was close to where I lived, I’d return two weeks later and fuck Hazel.

Before 501 was 501 it was in Burwood too. It was a strange place on the first floor of a block of flats. I remember they used to have a massage table in the kitchen and Kookie had the hots for one of the girls named Alice. He must have spent a fortune on her and talked about her so much that even now my eyes glaze over if I ever encounter anyone with that name.

Miko was running the place with Dave and I always had the hots for Miko.

I wanted Miko.
I needed Miko.
I desired Miko.

BUT

I never got to first base with her.

When they moved over to Newtown, they had some great girls at first. There was JoJo and her sister Sasa, Linda, Thai NaNa, Mia, Daisy, Richie and heaps others. Most knew how to massage and extras were on the table.

Well, the Burwood days are gone and it appears to be the same for the golden days of 501.

This time I had Jacqueline

Jacqueline looks late 20’ with I think a very pretty face with kissable lips. She has cute little a-cups and a very closely trimmed puss, surrounded by a flawless body. She is fluent in English.

Her massage technique is hopeless I asked for medium and wound up with feather dusting. She seemed to forget that I had feet, arms, legs and hands too. She focused 90 percent of her time on my back.

Extras were available, but I think Jacqueline has tickets on herself as they are pricey and she is hardly a dynamic person on any level.

Anyway, I had my way with her, but it wasn’t really worth it all.

Looks: 8/10 I really liked her face.
Massage; 2/10 poor
Body: 8/10 with tattoo on lower back.
Attitude: 6/10

It was after this punt that I saw Malisa at 12 Bellevue and had a horrible time. Malisa acted like I was paying her to treat me with contempt. That thinking is ridiculous. It I want to be treated like shit my ex-wife will be happy to do it for nothing.

Well, I’ve got to go mates.

Coming attractions:

“We’ll start off with a massage”, Ayaar at 28 Hope Street, Seven Hills.

I’ m off and will return.

Until that time friends . . until that time.

Steven