PDA

View Full Version : General talk How do you decide which shop or girl to see?

Oneonone
01-03-2015, 05:15 PM
How do you decide

Which shop to go to?

Which girl to see?

What day and time to visit?

Is price a consideration?

What about premises.

For me

I go for a girl I know already and like.

I go to a shop that I know has girls I like or I can trust to recommend a girl that suits me.

I like to go early in the day preferably first as the girl is fresh the day doesn't matter much just to suit my other commitments.

I would rather pay $150 an hour than $300 and punt twice or 3 times a week as against once a week.

The premises well I am sure we would all like the more up market premises but if they are clean then I will go less up market and punt more often.

max_power
01-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Usually thurs-sun after 7pm as I've been told the more popular and "hotter" girls are on. Shop around the area but must be clean and have a good rep.

Oneonone
01-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Usually thurs-sun after 7pm as I've been told the more popular and "hotter" girls are on. Shop around the area but must be clean and have a good rep.

Might be different with the higher cost shops but with the $150 shops the girls start at 10 Am and work the whole shift to about 1 Am in most cases that's why I prefer to punt at 10 Am while the girl is fresh.

harmony
01-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Other places are different, where women dont work the whole day, but turn up when they feel like, often in the early evening

A44
01-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday. With favourite ladies that I have a good connection with.
Usual session is 2 hours but often extends to 3 hours if the lady does not have another booking.
Normally $150:00 Asian shops My local is 64TP.
I like to be first customer of the day. I normally get a chance to talk to the ladies while waiting for the shop to open.
They are fresh and have lots of energy.
I also like to see them in their street clothes before they undress in the room. I find their normal underwear is often more sexy than their working clothes.
I have a number of regulars that I see. This can cause a slight problem when they are rostered on the same day.

Miyamoto
01-03-2015, 11:20 PM
Unfortunately, I rarely get the opportunity to book in advance, so I just have to drop in and check the lineup.

CunningLinguist
02-03-2015, 01:03 AM
How do you decide

Which shop to go to?
One with consistently good reviews. Eg. these days Ginza and 5 star.
BlueMoon, MOC, used to be on my list, BM has closed and MOC went bad, they are trying to make a comeback now though.
I have a list of cheaper places I go to sample what is available and find any bargains.
I have tried 533 but I'm into younger girls and the manager has no idea about customer service.

Which girl to see?
Girls with consistently good reviews, and girls that turn me on.

What day and time to visit?
Whenver my dick takes control!

Is price a consideration?
Has to be good value, I'm not into $500 ripoff girls, and the cheaper but older girls are not my thing.
Ginza and 5star are about my level.
I would rather pay extra to really enjoy the experience than save money to go through the motions.

What about premises.
Nothing flash but must be clean, tidy, odour free, have decent showers, and be run professionally (Ie. honour bookings, don't switch girls, be on time, and don't abuse the customers - I guess this rules out 533 :) ).
I prefer discreet entry/exit.

hotcross
02-03-2015, 02:14 AM
I only go to 5* but lately been really money tight. AND I been there twice and only been offered Thai girls.

They are hot hot hot but I am scared of Thai girls, been watching a show called Lady Boys which has turned me off Thai girls.

I have tried TP64 because of reviews, Joan is really good service and value for $$ and hot for a mid to late 20 year old girl. I really want to come back and do her again or try CiCi as she has a good review.
The review must mention BBBJ. Any CBJ are out for me.

I never book as I like to see the girls as they could be pork chops or look like they were once men.

I tried to go to Ginza once but all girls were busy.

aussiegaigin
02-03-2015, 06:08 AM
I mainly hit RnT's since I'm not a fan of sex with condoms and dont do bareback. Mainly I hit the lower priced FS shops for BBBJ, pussy slides and CIM. At the $150/hr price point and cheaper (!) what you get mainly is middle aged pork chops, time cheaters, starfishes etc etc.

Why pay $150 for FS you don't want?
24 Station St Marrickville might suit you, $105/hr. See reviews in the Private AR section.

A44
02-03-2015, 11:50 AM
I should have mentioned in my earlier post that I also like clean premises.
I am usually first customer of the day, so the room is clean, fresh sheets and sheet protector. No wet towels or used tissues, condoms etc on the floor. Yuck !!
There has been mention of Pork Chops and older ladies etc. in some of the posts.
The ladies that I see are all around the 40 mark but they look a lot younger. they are beautiful and best of all they provide an older guy like me with top service.
I know that some Guys have had issues with Angie at 533 or Sophie at 64. I can honestly say that I have never had a problem with either lady. Maybe being first customer of the day helps to avoid booking mix ups etc.
I do not know Oneonone but I can honestly say that I have followed some of his recommendations for ladies at 533. They have always been spot on.

Raybo
02-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Not sure on your criticism of oneonone. He has been to other shops, I have seen the reviews. I think he simply likes the service he gets at 533. If you are on a good thing, stick with it.

harmony
02-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Yes, I have also communicated with Oneonone for quite a while, and he visits many other shops

He is a valued member here, he has done far more than his share in initiating and contributing to discussion, including this thread

It always upsets me when a regular member here, who is not offensive or threatening, gets criticised
And in contrast, the thousands of lurkers who contribute not one post, get off without a mention

Incidentally this thread has had 380 views in under 24 hours, on 2.03.2015, 224pm

But yellow_fever, to be fair, thank you for your efforts on the Phillippines thread, where you literally discussed years of experience in one thread. Amazing

pussymagnet
02-03-2015, 06:04 PM

Punt69
02-03-2015, 11:05 PM
I look at the pics and read reviews, except the reviews by oneonone since he's such a shill for 533. Looking through the threads started by him there are a couple that are not for 533 but usually end up being about 533 by the time you read them. Amazing how he knows and announces the day before new girls start, and posts the shop roster from time to time too. Pretty sure he is associated with the shop owner in some way since I've seen him post things that looked like they should have been posted by the shop but were then quickly deleted and reposted by the shop. Must have forgotten to logout and change ID's.

http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19915&d=1425210077
http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19916&d=1425210086

Need further convincing? He's never had a bad review or complaint about 533. Everyone has had a bad experience or complaint at 533. Oneonone never has this problem, because when his booked girl is unavailable he is always magically given "an even better girl that he was lucky to meet!". No doubt this post/thread will be disappearing shortly. Sponsorship has that effect sometimes.

There's a bigger "shill" for Ginza on this forum.

I choose which shop by avoiding their ARs.

CunningLinguist
03-03-2015, 07:55 AM
There's a bigger "shill" for Ginza on this forum.

I choose which shop by avoiding their ARs.

I suppose you are referring to Rooter (http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=1024392), this issue has been raised before. I tend to agree given he has never done a negative AR and also given this:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?17423-ANNA-the-Japanese-SQUIRTER-gave-me-a-COF-!!-And-I-LOVED-IT-!!!&p=639636&viewfull=1#post639636
Ever since then I have ignored his ARs.

AHLUNGOR
03-03-2015, 08:43 AM
This forum has done wonderful things for me since I first stumbled on it quite by chance !

I won't have known about 501 Newtown if it wasn't for aus99!

Without it, there would be no Jojo, Sasa, Sophie,,Mia, Maggie, Nana and Linda in my short list and my punting life would have been a not less glossy !

And if you guys don't mind me say this again, I really need to thank brother Crash and Burn and that review on Tiffany from Snow Lotus, I would have never walked into that lane way on that January evening if I didn't already know what's on offer !!

The rest was, never mind, you know what I mean !!

Go AUS99 !!

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

A44
03-03-2015, 12:29 PM
I am sure that you have all heard the saying, "Pay it Forward", or you may have seen the movie of the same name.
It basically means that someone does you a favour or act of kindness. You then do something for another person.
They then do something for someone else. The favours keep being passed on !!

Bro Ahlungor mentioned some guys who put him on to special shops and Ladies.
Ahlungor in turn through his posts, inspired me to visit wonderful Mimi at Burwood.

Other guys who have influenced my choice of Shops or Ladies include.
Oneonone. 533 Willoughby.
Wayne. 142 Hornsby.
Jilamint 64 Alexander.
Sextus. For his detailed reports.

Talk about 6 degrees of separation. Ha Ha
We are practically related through sharing many of the same beautiful young Ladies.

Keep Paying it Forward my friends.

man11
03-03-2015, 02:59 PM
I am sure that you have all heard the saying, "Pay it Forward", or you may have seen the movie of the same name.
It basically means that someone does you a favour or act of kindness. You then do something for another person.
They then do something for someone else. The favours keep being passed on !!

Bro Ahlungor mentioned some guys who put him on to special shops and Ladies.
Ahlungor in turn through his posts, inspired me to visit wonderful Mimi at Burwood.

Other guys who have influenced my choice of Shops or Ladies include.
Oneonone. 533 Willoughby.
Wayne. 142 Hornsby.
Jilamint 64 Alexander.
Sextus. For his detailed reports.

Talk about 6 degrees of separation. Ha Ha
We are practically related through sharing many of the same beautiful young Ladies.

Keep Paying it Forward my friends.hi i am not able to punt as frequently as some of you members but twice a month is my schedule. But like to read reviews and most of the time its definitely help before visit. Back in 1996 to 2003 when no.12 was no.10 trust me no need to shop around was the best. Sofia.Rosia.Linda just a few memories. Now only follow the review and take a safe punt.

Raqu
04-03-2015, 08:07 AM
I like reading the ARs but don't get too carried away with them as the experience can vary from person to person, and just random picks, both ways have hits and misses...

Boney
04-03-2015, 09:17 AM
I like the cheap and cheerful, which seem to be inflating in price by 10% or more, but still good value at $110 and $120. Occasionally I splurge and go to 64 at $150. This is partly because of my money situation and Partly because I like to spend a couple of hours. I don't mind the older girls, 30+, I find I can relate to them better and relax more easily. As for reviews, I enjoy reading them but sometimes I get the girl and wonder if it is the same girl as in the review. This works both ways, sometimes they are much better, sometimes worse. I guess like all of us we have our up days and our down days. Sometimes we connect with people, sometimes we don't. Let me say I think I have a positive success rate of over 90%, maybe because I try to go without expectations, I try to make the girl feel special so that she gives me her best.
I used to try and go to 64 and book a girl but I found that the process was very haphazard and would more than likely have to wait, sometimes for quite a long time. Since my life runs to a schedule that used to piss me off, no point booking if you don't get what you want when you want it, now when I go I just take the first girl available, it is easier and less frustrating. Also the girls are generally very good.

AHLUNGOR
04-03-2015, 11:05 AM
If you have been around long enough, you usually have a pretty good idea on who to follow, which shop is more consistent and which photos are real !

Also, if you become regular with certain shop, in my case the RnT massage shops, the Mamasans usually won't BS you and when they get some one new right up you alley , you will be the first to know, and if the boss put in the nice words to the girls that you are regular at the shop give you good services - make all the difference in the world ! This is like your first meet, what happens after that it's all up to you! Nothing beat your own regular lady who just like to catch up like old friends !

IMHO only of course

Cheers

just zilla
04-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Great thread guys.

Been trying to cut the bullshit from the real reviews so eager for your help to suggest the best.

I am heading to Sydney (staying in the city, no car) in May and got a budget of about $600 (possibly $700).

Looking at the best options. they include:

a 2 hr double at either, 533, Sakura, 206, rockdale, or Roseville Rose

1/1/2 hrs at Ginza but an hour with one girl overlapping with an hour with another.

2 hours at 5 star, sasa or the like.

or 2 hours with a more upmarket private( may need to save more for this).

I am safety conscious and want cbj but also want dfk. Girls should be youngish ( happy for 30 yo's) and slim - not too worried about big boobs and like small asses. Spent time with Sharena last year and that was fantastic.

So I am eager for some advice about the best option and happy to accept PM's.

I must admit I get pissed off with some of the over the top reviews as well and some of the advertising that makes me think the girls are trafficked rather than there on their own free will but I could be wrong.

Happy to hear your comments.

rcha086
04-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Some may think rooter is over the top and has an agenda but I really do think he's sincere and honest with his reviews; I truly believe he's just easy to please compared to the majority of punters. Ginza is indeed up there with their quality of girls and their venue and rooms are decent (some rooms need their beds placed and shower props fixed). I've yet to try 5* though.

harmony
04-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Rooter provides a lot of great information for AUS99, and Im impressed that he doesnt hesitate to reply in his threads to any questions people have

To me, its like those holiday travel programs on commercial TV, like 'Getaway'
The reporters are often overly enthusiastic, but at the end of the day you know they did go to the Gold Coast, or Hawaii, or whatever, and had a great time

I have no doubt Rooter has had a lot of great times at Ginza, and I want to see shops supported, and great customer service being appreciated

In my book, Rooter is a quality guy, and a valued member here

Why do we always put people down who actually contribute and communicate, (and arent aggressive or threatening or abusive), and ignore the 90% of visitors to AUS99 who are lurkers ??

rcha086
04-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Why do we always put people down who actually contribute and communicate, (and arent aggressive or threatening or abusive), and ignore the 90% of visitors to AUS99 who are lurkers ??

It's easy to be nasty behind a computer!

harmony
04-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Well said bro rch086
As I heard from someone yesterday: Anonymity often brings out the worst in people

CunningLinguist
04-03-2015, 07:51 PM
I followed two Ginza girls after reading Rooters ARs (in 2013) and he was less than honest about important objective details.
Punters shouldn't be misrepresenting objective details in ARs.

harmony
04-03-2015, 07:58 PM
So you are saying you didnt have a good time at Ginza when you went, CL ?

Man, I have never been to Ginza, because I cant afford to go there, but I doubt a guy like Rooter is turning up and writing these reports, and not having a good time

I consider him a valued member here, but obviously if you demand 100% accuracy, dont read Rooter, and dont watch "Getaway"

CunningLinguist
04-03-2015, 08:21 PM
So you are saying you didnt have a good time at Ginza when you went, CL ?

Man, I have never been to Ginza, because I cant afford to go there, but I doubt a guy like Rooter is turning up and writing these reports, and not having a good time

I consider him a valued member here, but obviously if you demand 100% accuracy, dont read Rooter, and dont watch "Getaway"

I made the most of the punts at the time but I would not recommend the two misrepresented girls (they don't work there anymore anyway) or see them again. If I had read a factual AR I would not have seen them in the first place.
This is in no way a reflection on Ginza, I am a Ginza regular and the great majority of their girls are great. Some of their girls don't appeal to me for various reasons but I don't see them as I find out about the ones I want to see or avoid by reading credible ARs, which after all is how a forum is supposed to work.

harmony
04-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Fair enough
Generally its a bonus if what you read on an internet forum is 100% factually true
And the fact that Ginza has a majority of girls who are great (your words) makes up for a lot of the factual inaccuracy

You do have a point about the way forums should work

But in the end, I agree with other members, who have indicated there is a Forum Rule number 8:

8. Refrain from criticizing the author of an After Report, write your own if you find your experience

is different without attacking the individuals

kezza
04-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Starts and ends with the rapport with the Mamasans. If they genuinely care about you and your experience in their shop I find the rest follows.. the quality of the girls, ease of bookings, recommendations and so on. If they're good to me, I'm loyal to them..

dokleng
05-03-2015, 01:15 AM
Starts and ends with the rapport with the Mamasans. If they genuinely care about you and your experience in their shop I find the rest follows.. the quality of the girls, ease of bookings, recommendations and so on.

Not all the time buddy. I've had great times with random girls from random shops whose mamasan/papasan I couldn't give a f*ck about. Them gems are scattered and they don't stay put. My loyalty stays with the girls regardless of where they are.

kezza
05-03-2015, 08:14 AM
..... My loyalty stays with the girls regardless of where they are. Fair point.. I have seen favourite girls regardless of where they are but usually they have originated from a preferred shop in the first place.. you got to start somewhere!

AHLUNGOR
05-03-2015, 08:25 AM
Starts and ends with the rapport with the Mamasans. If they genuinely care about you and your experience in their shop I find the rest follows.. the quality of the girls, ease of bookings, recommendations and so on. If they're good to me, I'm loyal to them..

Definitely worked for me: Vicky, Foxy, Alice, Madam, Candy and Nicole all are major attractions !!

aliguu
13-03-2015, 10:28 AM
In all honesty, aus99/syd99 had been good and bad throughout the last MANY years.
And in my more "active" return recently it actually hasnt been as good since not much AR and been flooded with shops ad WTF :fire:

Despite the 'real' AR were done by various member, one of course has to be subjective to they review.
Because everyone's standards are different, everyone's experiences are different, sometimes the girls like the punter hence a better exp, if your regular and acquainted with mamasan u tend to get better experience, etc etc. U judge ur own and dont let a couple bad punt put u off, maybe ur just on a bad punt streak..! lol

Back to topic, i choose the shops/girls base on:

-more AR on the girls on the forum to give me a general idea for choosing girls and my own assessment on try or not
-i value bad reports more than good AR, after evaluating if its someone fake or inexperience posting it

-locations convenience to me
-clean

-comments here and that that may suggest/recommend - and i go and dig info

-shops website/photos on girls (but this is more often wrong than right).
Though after a while you'll know what to look for in the photos
ie if the photos are girls showing their back only the tend to have smaller boobies, and if the photos had them covering their waistline then it needs to be verified at the shop etc

Yea unfortunately i'm not loaded and have told myself to only punt this couple months, so i spend alot of time researching websites and here to decided where i go and who to choose.

RoyalFlush
14-03-2015, 01:21 AM
personally, i peruse forum AR quite differently from others. AR doesnt influence which girl i would see. this way, i go in without any expectations. the thrill is hunting and hoping to find a good gem and when i do, i would check AR to see if someone else wrote about that girl and compare the treatment that we got. and maybe id get a bit jealous if he got treated the same or better, lol.

lenghtycock
28-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday. With favourite ladies that I have a good connection with.
Usual session is 2 hours but often extends to 3 hours if the lady does not have another booking.
Normally $150:00 Asian shops My local is 64TP.
I like to be first customer of the day. I normally get a chance to talk to the ladies while waiting for the shop to open.
They are fresh and have lots of energy.
I also like to see them in their street clothes before they undress in the room. I find their normal underwear is often more sexy than their working clothes.
I have a number of regulars that I see. This can cause a slight problem when they are rostered on the same day.

Same here bro.They look sexier ang hotter wearing street clothes.