PDA

View Full Version : General talk brothel thread

supanova
01-03-2015, 10:01 PM
hey guys,
i just realize that we don't really have a nice thread talking about brothels experience so i think it might be great to open a thread here..
anything regarding on brothels are great to share here :cool2:

sorry that eng is my second language.. but i would like to share and input more to this community!
Been to brothels for awhile but i actually started my punts in shops !
not saying shops are not good, but sometimes (maybe ML is ill or had a bad day), massage service is sometimes not very satisfying (not just talking about blue balls)
one day i drove past a brothel and was thinking , why dont i give it a try?
anyway, after that, i realized visiting shops and brothels are two different experience! one more for enjoyment and one for excitement with uncertainties!

well yes that's my little story on how i started my brothel fun..! what about you guys?

P.S. still remember the first time with so much adrenoline pumped up in front of the door, walking around and couldnt decide if i should go, and releasing my shot way earlier that we expected lol!
luckily offered a second chance as the girl said i was "cute" :cry:

jaccky
01-03-2015, 11:18 PM
hey guys,
i just realize that we don't really have a nice thread talking about brothels experience so i think it might be great to open a thread here..
anything regarding on brothels are great to share here :cool2:

sorry that eng is my second language.. but i would like to share and input more to this community!
Been to brothels for awhile but i actually started my punts in shops !
not saying shops are not good, but sometimes (maybe ML is ill or had a bad day), massage service is sometimes not very satisfying (not just talking about blue balls)
one day i drove past a brothel and was thinking , why dont i give it a try?
anyway, after that, i realized visiting shops and brothels are two different experience! one more for enjoyment and one for excitement with uncertainties!

well yes that's my little story on how i started my brothel fun..! what about you guys?

P.S. still remember the first time with so much adrenoline pumped up in front of the door, walking around and couldnt decide if i should go, and releasing my shot way earlier that we expected lol!
luckily offered a second chance as the girl said i was "cute" :cry:
Ah yes. I remember that adrenaline you speak of. Sadly I grew up and it went away. Recently I went to an Asian brothel on the GC and they were all soo skinny. I thought the brothel must have been starving them or something. I remember going to Yimi many years ago and there being a bit more variety there.

BrainSex
02-03-2015, 07:37 AM
My first brothel experience in Miso. Was great.

Yimi & Asian Star are good fun places.

All too far away for me though.

supanova
03-03-2015, 11:17 PM
make me want to return to miso after awhile! still vfm there?

supanova
03-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Ah yes. I remember that adrenaline you speak of. Sadly I grew up and it went away. Recently I went to an Asian brothel on the GC and they were all soo skinny. I thought the brothel must have been starving them or something. I remember going to Yimi many years ago and there being a bit more variety there.

Yes..i get what you mean.. but the fact is.. 80% of asian girls are just so tiny and skinny :cry:
but technique varies and i have to say a lot of them are actually pretty good :love:

gpeck80
04-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Yeah you should probably avoid asian girls if you like women with a bit of meat on em :)

RottenLittlePunt
04-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Yeah you should probably avoid asian girls if you like women with a bit of meat on em :)

If you don't like skinny girls, try any of the private WLs on Cracker or Locanto. Especially the 20y.o. Japanese slim girls, 95% of them are really fat Chinese/Thai 40 year olds.

jaccky
04-03-2015, 02:49 PM
If you don't like skinny girls, try any of the private WLs on Cracker or Locanto. Especially the 20y.o. Japanese slim girls, 95% of them are really fat Chinese/Thai 40 year olds.
I wouldnt go that far haha, however I've always enjoyed Kayo. My type of body and service.

supanova
06-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Went to yumi today and had candy ! always love koreans as they all seem to have better "skills" to please :love:
her skill moving with her waist was promising :cool2::cool2: made me define cowgirl in a different way lol

gpeck80
07-03-2015, 08:45 PM

keepcon
08-03-2015, 04:55 PM
You are right about missing out as Kayo has just gone back to Japan for a while :-(

Hai-fat
09-03-2015, 05:25 PM

Yeah.....if your a cheapskate from cracker

Mister Wepner
10-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Yeah.....if your a cheapskate from cracker
* You're
* Cheap skate

RottenLittlePunt
11-03-2015, 10:06 AM
* You're
* Cheap skate

Never mind the spelling, he couldn't even understand the point of my post. He just saw the name and thought he would take a cheap shot. But as with his sex life, he blew on his own face ...... I mean it blew up in his face.

supanova
22-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Saw Ellie at 476, and had fun time! i literally revisit her in a week!! :love:
Anyone tried any gems anywhere this week??