PDA

View Full Version : General talk Whats your preference?

Oneonone
02-03-2015, 05:07 PM
What do you prefer

Do you like to meet a new girl that you have never met before or would you prefer to meet

A girl you know or at least have seen before even if not in the room?

I prefer a girl that courts me yes even a working lady if she chases you or seduces you or gives you the come on provided she is attractive and sexy what more could a guy ask for!

I do go to other shops occasionally but for various reasons tend to frequent one most of the time.

This is for several reasons but the most obvious one is the girls know me and try and seduce me, I am only human and to be seduced by a beautiful lady is every mans dream and it makes for some great punts.

Sure you can have a great time with a girl you have met for the first time and if you really like young girls then may be 533 is not the shop for you but the service I get from the girls at 533 make it hard to go anywhere else

I am not young these days and so don't need young girls or the challenge of the unknown.

YOMV and that's fine.

Go where suits you best and you get what you are looking for just don't put someone else down because the like or want something different from you.

Just my 2 cents worth.

If you get something from my reports well and good if you don't then just move on.

pussymagnet
02-03-2015, 05:16 PM

Miyamoto
02-03-2015, 05:32 PM
If you find a good ml/wl it's good to know where to go for a quality punt, but it's also nice to meet new girls

Raqu
03-03-2015, 12:29 AM
I worry that I may become too attached and the GFE becomes a bit too real..

Oneonone
03-03-2015, 06:50 AM
I worry that I may become too attached and the GFE becomes a bit too real..

That can be a problem, I just keep telling myself their wl's and I am just another customer I am nothing special.

But I do like having that connection you get with a regular.