PDA

View Full Version : Ginza HIKARI : a shy submissive sexy student - NEEDS TEACHERS.

rooter
20-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending an hour or so with Ginza's newest girl, Hikari.
Hikari is pretty with a very unique look and has a sensational body.
She is curvy for a Japanese girl with an impressive set of big, round, firm D cup tits (F cup in Japanese size scale). She has a nice round arse too, and is nicely proportioned; not too boney and not too chunky - just right. The sort of body you could hold and fuck and spoon for days on end.

She genuinely is new to the industry and it was one of her very first punts so she was quite nervous at first.
Hikari is a very shy girl by nature and lacking in self confidence. She doesn't have the brashness, confidence or attitude of big city girls but rather the shyness and sincerity of a small town girl and this makes her very endearing and cute ... and sexy too.
I knew I woukd have to go slowly on this one so we chatted and laughed and touched and then headed off to the shower.
I lathered her up and enjoyed every inch of her body. She really has got a sensational body. If you like tits and arse you will love Hikari! And she gave my cock,which by now was standing at full attention, a good lathering up.
I got her onto the bed and she shyly confessed she had little experience. I told her that's OK she would learn.
"Can you be my teacher?" she timidly asked.
"Sure", I replied, "but you have to be a good student and follow my instructions."
"Yes", she said with all the enthusiasm of a schoolgirl, "I want to learn"
From that moment on the punt went beautifully.
She relaxed and surrendered to the pleasure of having her nipples and pussy stroked, sucked, kissed and licked.
Then she followed my instructions and gave me a great bbbj - she has a natural talent for this.
She was ready to fuck now and seamlessly followed instructions moving from position to position till we were both spent.
We finished up just spooning. I have to say being snuggled up against Hikari's beautiful body and soft skin, your cock pushing on her round butt and her hefty tits in your hands is about as close to heaven as a man can get in this life.
As I was about to leave she asked "Was I a good student"
"Yes", I said, "a top student, but you still have many lessons to learn"

If you want a PSE or even a full on GFE then there are better options at Ginza.
But if you want a brand new young gorgeous girl who is keen to learn then you will love Hikari.
I have given Hikari her introductory beginnners lesson and now its up to you guys to give her some more lessons and take her up to intermediate level. You will find she is a very cooperative and eager student.
Just be gentle with her, get her to relax and give her instructions on what to do and she will reward you for your effort - she really is a lovely girl.

Ryo
20-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Good report, sensei! I shall teach this new student in different area.

the wizard
20-01-2013, 10:19 PM
First cock in Hikari, Rooter ?
Good report, I will just need to push back another couple of girls to see Hikari !

Japanese girls are gorgeous anyway,
But when they are busty like Hikari, Yukana, or even Ai shinozaki

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE_5-gDmIpLHDvct-pCmfTosYU6tCo9fed8ykoD10yxaZmylNo

They are .......Irresistible !!

bill_100
21-01-2013, 11:20 AM
So will you now be known as "Sensei rootersan" by all the Ginza girls?:)

rooter
21-01-2013, 11:47 AM
So will you now be known as "Sensei rootersan" by all the Ginza girls?:)

Haha. I think every punter will be a sensei for Hikari.
She will learn new things from each sensei.
She is a fast learner and will be a top student.

dr3w
22-01-2013, 11:20 AM
I called the number several times and it's always busy, do they have a shop?

kickass
22-01-2013, 11:45 AM
dr3w,

Ginza is often busy. Just be patient. The reward is worth it.

bill_100
22-01-2013, 11:49 AM

dr3s, Suggest you continue trying and be patient, you will be rewarded when you get a booking.

Prior to ringing do some research: Look at the descriptions of the girls and the two day roster at http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1464-GINZA-Roster-(No-Reply-Plz) and the many reports on this and other sites of experiences before you ring and place an order.

That will save you and Ginza a lot of time and not block the phone for others.

dr3w
22-01-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm trying to book yukana since she has nice ARs here, and she only works from 10-4

bill_100
22-01-2013, 11:54 AM
She is rostered on today so keep trying. Otherwise when you get through ask when she is scheduled to work next and book her for then if convenient. The girls do not work every day, usually a couple of days a week.

africanw
22-01-2013, 11:55 AM

I find texting gets a quick response.

the wizard
22-01-2013, 12:15 PM
If all else fails send a pm

dr3w
22-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks for all the tips bro, see how it goes today, I'll try yukana or nana

the wizard
22-01-2013, 12:26 PM
dr3w I would be picking Yukana personally with all her good press, problem is I have to take time off from work to see her.
Off to the doctor to get that medical certificate !!!!!!! he he

dr3w
22-01-2013, 12:28 PM
dr3w I would be picking Yukana personally with all her good press, problem is I have to take time off from work to see her.
Off to the doctor to get that medical certificate !!!!!!! he he

I know right, she only works from 10-4, time is running out

africanw
22-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Was with Yukana last week (lunch break) and is a good f*** and really enjoys it (was half biting my arm to keep quite).

the wizard
22-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Hey guys this is the Hikari thread
Surely someone else has seen her other than
Rooter.

Any one ?.....