PDA

View Full Version : General talk report fluffing ... how rife is it?

anudda guy
04-03-2015, 07:35 AM
So I was interested in a parlor yesterday, checked website (not naming any establishment) and read two reports in the ar section by same punter, both were so overtop bbbj/cim 10 star punt it was laughable, reports by other punter were soso, fairly new here and ive already followed a fluffed report to my own disappointment and shocking under delivery, is this all to common?

CunningLinguist
04-03-2015, 08:10 AM
So I was interested in a parlor yesterday, checked website (not naming any establishment) and read two reports in the ar section by same punter, both were so overtop bbbj/cim 10 star punt it was laughable, reports by other punter were soso, fairly new here and ive already followed a fluffed report to my own disappointment and shocking under delivery, is this all to common?

Just like movie show critics AR writers need to be understood :)
I never take an AR at face value, I look at the previous ARs and make a judgment about the writer first, then I will either ignore it, take it with a grain of salt, or believe it to a varying degree.
The things I look for:
- Does the writer always write for the same shop, or group of related shops
- Are the ARs always over the top
- Are the ARs always positive
- Does the writer often engage in "advertising" banter with the shop representative on the forum
- Does the writer often gratuitously bump his own ARs
- Does the writer often gratuitously bump ARs from the same shop or group of shops.
- Do the ARs agree with other ARs for the same girl
- If I have seen the girl, did the ARs contain wrong, distorted, or exaggerated information, Eg. age, weight, cup size, body shape.
- Does the writer also write ARs for the same shop(s) under alternative (fake) names
- Do the ARs sound like shop advertisements

Now just one or two of the above being true does not necessarily mean the AR is not factual, so you need to use judgment.
Eg. Max Impact is guilty of most of the above so his ARs need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Debo
04-03-2015, 08:34 AM
The thing you have to look out for is the expressive words like awesome, the best, best ever etc. It shows that the writer has low expectations or loves to fluff their reports.

It doesn't mean they are working for shop though, some just love the epeen.

For example if someone tells me that they go to the pub every week and I ask them every week how the food was. They will say it's the best food I have ever eaten. This tells me they like to exagurate or lie or just love the attention, using expressive words like that looses their value if you use them all the time.

birch
04-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Writing your own, more truthful AR's would have to be the best response possible to keep the bastards honest.

Miyamoto
04-03-2015, 10:44 AM
I've found fluffed positive reports are often obviously fake, and the same goes for fake negative reports. They tend to use over the top positive or negative words, and allude to experiences out if the ordinary

aussiegaigin
04-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Multiple use of "flowery" adjectives to describe every little detail of the shop and/or girl, rather than the actual experience, are a usual sign of a fake report. Advertising "banter" can be easily distinguished from a genuine report.

wilisno
04-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Read Forum Rule no.8 !

rcha086
04-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Opinions are varied; one punter might find one girl very attractive, another may consider her as average. Some are cautious and prefer CBJ, some prefer girls that provide BBBJ so their review of them might be different. Not to say most ARs are completely over the top and fake, but at the end of the day, everyone has different preferences so just take all ARs with a grain of salt.

CunningLinguist
04-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Subjective things are just that, but objective things are facts and figures.

harmony
04-03-2015, 09:27 PM
I also agree with Forum Rule 8

CunningLinguist
04-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Bro Cunning
Are you suggesting that all of Max I AR for 5* are False , Over the top , Paid Advertising.

No not at all, I doubt 5* would engage in that sort of thing as I consider your shop one of the most reputable shops around. Also I am a regular and was also a regular at the penthouse.

In the past Max has been found to write ARs under multiple user names and engage in all the behaviors I listed in my first post on this thread, so I used him as an example of someone to take their ARs with a grain of salt.
Also he attacked people that wrote negative ARs for TMC (rule 8), as well as a number of other things, one of which was breaking rule 7, for which he got banned for one week. His "partner in crime" Yamada was banned for life around the same time for breaking forum rules.

CunningLinguist
04-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Maybe We should organise a 3somes ... both you and Max with 1 of our girl

So both of you could enjoy together and hopefully come up with a join AR:miao:

Haha! I was friendly with Max on the forum until he betrayed me. I would warn you or anyone else for that matter to take his money but don't trust him.