PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Caution to all shop owners: Only ever post photos of your girls taken in your shop !!

AHLUNGOR
04-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Caution to all shop owners: Only ever post photos of your girls taken in your shop !!

I made a mistake not long ago searching for a photo of a busty new massage girl from a shop and low and behold found her on face book or twitter or something and I posted the original photo here to prove a point. The shop owner responded immediately and I removed the photo before too much damage was done - that was wrong and I won't do that again.

And another shop has just posted a REAL photo of their new girl here recently and another brother of course, quite easily found the girl and the true identity is revealed. Credit to the member, he didn't post the unmasked photo here, just the link, but the face is just one click away isn't it ?

So, just a friendly reminder to ALL SHOP OWNERS, that if you want to post a photo to promote your girls, that's commendable, but please don't just take an existing photo from her phone, the chances are, the same photo is already in her facebook or twitter, so, with the powerful search engine power of google, nothing is safe from the internet, brothers and sisters.

The only safe photo you can post is a new photo taken inside your shop which I don't think the WL/ML will broadcast it on to any social media !

Just my two cents.

PS. and of course, NEVER EVER post a fake photo.

Cheers

:smile:

Miyamoto
04-03-2015, 11:51 AM
I'm going to make a post here because I'm working towards 50 and that other post may be removed.
Anyway, good call

AHLUNGOR
04-03-2015, 03:16 PM
And thanks to Admin for deleting that thread, the young lady would have appreciated that !

Cheers

Travelmate
04-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Caution to all shop owners: Only ever post photos of your girls taken in your shop !!

I made a mistake not long ago searching for a photo of a busty new massage girl from a shop and low and behold found her on face book or twitter or something and I posted the original photo here to prove a point. The shop owner responded immediately and I removed the photo before too much damage was done - that was wrong and I won't do that again.

And another shop has just posted a REAL photo of their new girl here recently and another brother of course, quite easily found the girl and the true identity is revealed. Credit to the member, he didn't post the unmasked photo here, just the link, but the face is just one click away isn't it ?

So, just a friendly reminder to ALL SHOP OWNERS, that if you want to post a photo to promote your girls, that's commendable, but please don't just take an existing photo from her phone, the chances are, the same photo is already in her facebook or twitter, so, with the powerful search engine power of google, nothing is safe from the internet, brothers and sisters.

The only safe photo you can post is a new photo taken inside your shop which I don't think the WL/ML will broadcast it on to any social media !

Just my two cents.

PS. and of course, NEVER EVER post a fake photo.

Cheers

Haha... good that you mention and agree the root cause of the problem......

harmony
04-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Im missing something here
Where did the shop get the ladys photo, did they just take it from Facebook, or did the lady provide a photo that she also uses in Facebook. WTF ??
Either answer is pretty ridiculous

This is a story that confirms Facebook and social media in general are very dangerous, if you are using your real identity and real photos !

There are so many cautionary tales about social media that prove that Facebook, Twitter etc are too dangerous or too disruptive, for general use

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/magistrate-warns-teenagers-to-use-social-media-carefully-after-fake-bomb-threat-went-viral/story-fnjwnhzf-1227035567200

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2955322/Justine-Sacco-reveals-destroyed-life-racist-tweet-trip-Africa.html

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandscience/facebook-sex-tape-case-has-implications-for-privacy-law-in-australia/ar-AA8zimZ?ocid=mailsignout

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/iggy-azalea-quits-twitter-after-cellulite-bikini-pic-spawns-hatred-and-pettiness/story-e6frfn09-1227228992865

Miyamoto
04-03-2015, 10:37 PM
I don't know why he posted the link, it showed a total disregard for the girls privacy. If he thought it was fake, on what grounds? If he thought it was real, it should have been obvious not to post the link.
Not everyone is aware of how to search for images, so the shop involved may have thought it was quite safe to use a picture supplied from social media.

Travelmate
07-03-2015, 12:13 AM
mr ahlungor.
You are my friend.
But why do you start this thread?
When are you start to learn?
It is so easy to cause people trouble.

It is more easier for people to cause you trouble.

Just focus to continue have fun and go rnt.

have a good night

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2015, 09:31 AM
mr ahlungor.
You are my friend.
But why do you start this thread?
When are you start to learn?
It is so easy to cause people trouble.

It is more easier for people to cause you trouble.

Just focus to continue have fun and go rnt.

have a good night

The answer is very simple brother Mate, my friend, when I see something wrong which could potentially causing some young ladies serious harm and damages, I can't help it, I feel that I should speak up and warn people, I only mean well and tried to help , if people are stupid enough to continue to do the silly thing, then at least they have been warned !

I am not a Facebook or Twitter person and I have no idea how powerful these social media are, basically once you are in, no more privacy !!

For a long time we punters are having a bit of fun calling out shops which used fake photos to advertise which is quite easy to pick out when the photos came straight out from my RnT thread - so to speak!

But this action actually causes no harm as it doesn't expose the identity of the working lady.

Then many shops start using real pictures of the girls with the face covered, all great and good on them, even better if they are showing some tits or cleavage !

Most of these photos are taken from inside the shop and the unmasked original were never posted on the internet so all good !

Then slowly and surely , some selfies and day to day living photos started to appear, that's where the problem starts when some of these photos had previously been posted on the ladies Facebook and Twitter , then Bang ! No more privacy and the girls could be in deep trouble of getting exposed !

I found this out quite by accident and when the other member posted the link of an Aussie girl I feel that enough is enough, something needs to be said before some young ladies private life is ruined !

That's all!

And I hope all the shop owners will read this and when a new girl just innocently gives you a photo from her phone to post on the net, don't do it , once it is out there, it's too late!

Just my one cent !

Let's be very careful out there

Cheers