PDA

View Full Version : General talk How long have been and why are you still a punter?

illidanstormrage
04-03-2015, 10:46 PM
So how long have you been punting for?
For me it's been about 7 months since around August 2014. I've dropped close to $10,000 AUD on RnT/FS if your wondering whether I'm a serious punter or not. I don't know how that would compare to say Rooters expenses. ;)

What keeps you coming back besides the overwhelming biological reasons especially if you have a girlfriend/married?
My cold approach and social skills don't cut it yet to be able to get with the quality of girls I'm attracted to. Ginza is also my one stop shop to Asia.

How about any players out there who have had decent success through pickup/dating usually fucking the girl on 2nd or 3rd dates, had a tons of fuckbuddies, harem
who turned punter for whatever reason or maybe even still do it all?

cisco
05-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Too long bra ... N the money i spent the way too muuuuchhh ... Will stop when i have gf for sure :)

rcha086
05-03-2015, 06:06 AM
I'm looking back at my user account on another forum and I've been registered since 2008, and my first punt was 2 years before that so I guess I've been at it for 8-9 years. I started out with one punt at Stilettos, followed by a very odd private WL. This was in the space of two years, and then I checked out CBDoubles, and my life hasn't been the same since.

My punting patterns are inconsistent; sometimes I'll be punting once/twice a week for a period of several months, then go cold turkey for half a year, only to return and punt regularly again. The past 7 days I've had four punts; very frequent for me, and I still feel like more!

kamo
05-03-2015, 02:55 PM
How long? About 6 years or so. Generally one punt every month or so. Used to restrict myself to BBBJ but now I go FS too.

Why? Partner doesn't do the dirty sexy things the WLs do. I wish she'd do BJ and CIM or even COT but that's not happening. Frequency fallen away. I need more so I go and get it. Plus I'm addicted to the walk up the stairs in anticipation of a good punt.

Rhythmstick
06-03-2015, 01:55 AM
13 years for me and over 600 girls. I am 50 years old and love fucking asian girls. Been on a marathon this week and had 10 punts in the last 4 days. $150 to have sex with lots of young hot chicks = money well spent. Had a great week so far. Some really energetic girls who have really got into the sessions. I class myself as pretty good in the sack, slow and gentle does it with most ladies and I will get 90% of them to come using DATY, they generally love you for that and will return the favour in spades.

I am married and have a great wife but just love the variety and love making love to strangers for the first time.

Been punting for38 years,seen it all I guess, but it never fails to keep you in....the lure of endless horny youth that ask you how you'd like it.You'll never walk away from that.