PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shops with showers

danenth
06-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Going to give preference to shops with showers. I am getting tired of leaving shops feeling like a french fry that has just come out of the deep fryer. Especially with the hot weather of late. Please add to this list any other shops that you know have showers.

Amore 1
Amore 2
QJ
Y&H
Star 1
Star 2
Ocean Star 1
Ocean Star 2
Majestic
Pheonix
Tantric Mary St

jaccky
06-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Going to give preference to shops with showers. I am getting tired of leaving shops feeling like a french fry that has just come out of the deep fryer. Especially with the hot weather of late. Please add to this list any other shops that you know have showers.

Amore 1
Amore 2
QJ
Y&H
Star 1
Star 2
Ocean Star 1
Ocean Star 2
Majestic
Pheonix
Tantric Mary St

Goldenhands has a shower. Poor old Goldenhands gets a bad rap on here from time to time, but I dont think they do a bad job.

Thrillseeker
08-03-2015, 02:02 AM
Bamboo massage at spring hill has a nice clean shower

Trompe le monde
08-03-2015, 07:22 AM
Stanley st has 1

jimmyp
08-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Shop opposite Holland Park pub has a shower (is it Sunshine Spa?) but I have to admit there towel wash down is pretty good

Oldred
08-03-2015, 09:46 PM
io massage has showers too, which is nice, just ignore the mouse crap in the corners

Digger
08-03-2015, 10:03 PM
io massage has showers too, which is nice, just ignore the mouse crap in the corners

Don't worry Oldred you may be confronted with a mouse's ear one day!

Oldred
09-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Don't worry Oldred you may be confronted with a mouse's ear one day!

A mouse's ear, now that sounds like an intersting story lol

Digger
09-03-2015, 10:10 PM
A mouse's ear, now that sounds like an intersting story lol

I am sure if you use a little bit of imagination you will realise what a mouse's ear looks like!

darthvader
10-03-2015, 09:27 AM
I don't like walking out of a massage without having a shower - but i can't stand showering without thongs on, in a shower that would get more oil, cum, piss and fuck knows what foot disease through it several times daily.

You gents BYO thongs or what?

danenth
10-03-2015, 09:47 AM
No, but I will now after reading that.

danenth
10-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Also raises another question. Who uses the soap.

Bobbybouche
10-03-2015, 11:38 AM

More to the point what body parts are they using soap on.

tikogoh
10-03-2015, 09:37 PM
GTM Salisbury and Happy Dragon has showers too. GTM shower is good but Happy Dragon is bad. Cramp space and yes, God knows what diseases are lurking there

rockbreaker
10-03-2015, 11:45 PM
I kinda avoid going to the massage shops for the reasons above, or even avoid getting my faces on the ladies for the obvious reasons. No offense but u just have no idea what the previous customers had done. Where possible, I try to go in the morning but the problem is little tends to get naughty at night.

pete87
15-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Thanks man, I prefer shops with shower facilities.

goodtime
15-03-2015, 04:16 PM
healthy life has showers.

NorthsideGentleman
15-03-2015, 04:27 PM
I don't like walking out of a massage without having a shower - but i can't stand showering without thongs on, in a shower that would get more oil, cum, piss and fuck knows what foot disease through it several times daily.

You gents BYO thongs or what?

Definitely. Some of the grubbiest feet go through those showers

Small bag is all it takes, I will bring a thing of my own soap too

harmony
15-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Wow, bringing your own thongs, thats being very cautious

Definitely I feel yuck when I put my feet in the public showers at the beach, mainly worried about tinea

I bet no working lady in Australia, ever thought about wearing thongs in the shops shower, and they shower many times in the day, on the premises

Very impressive health consciousness bro

DirtySanchez
15-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Bodycare in the valley have showers too.
Most places these days have dispensers rather than a bar of soap. I will use dispensers but that's about it and I have never had a problem. I also go barefoot in the showers....call me mad if you want but it's not exactly like they are a stagnant cesspool....if I visit a joint and its a complete hole I will wait and have a shower at home. Most of the top places, I think, are reasonably clean.

It might have been easier to do a thread of the places without showers...

NorthsideGentleman
16-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Very impressive health consciousness bro

Feet infections and shit can be hell, but yeah I'm a bit crazy with hygiene though haha

If you have a little cut or something in your foot it can be real easy to get some shit in there, and i regard massage shop showers on the same level as any other public (beach/camping) shower.

I just bring a little bag with me, with some thongs and proper soap. Some oils used can be a nightmare to clean off with shitty soap, and then get out of your clothes/car seat afterwards.

DirtySanchez
16-03-2015, 08:19 PM
The new shop at banyo does not have a shower. Sorry can't remember the name of it but it's a pretty new place near the train station.

flamejob
17-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Angie's in Woolloongabba has showers AND they provide you with a dodgy pair of sandals to wear in there.

flamejob
17-03-2015, 12:06 AM

I'd never use a bar of soap, but if there's body-wash I'll use that. I won't use any facewasher or sponge in there though. Who knows what dirty bastard has been in there before me!

Oldred
17-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Angie's in Woolloongabba has showers AND they provide you with a dodgy pair of sandals to wear in there.

I can only wonder if the thongs are any cleaner then the floor though if the let everyone else wear them too?

gpeck80
19-03-2015, 11:41 AM

RottenLittlePunt
19-03-2015, 11:50 AM
I've never had a shower after a massage, but that thong/sandal idea is a good one. I think I'll start wearing them instead of shoes from now on.

Problem with wearing thongs to and from the shop, with the intention of wearing in shower, is that you then have to wear wet thongs on your way home.