PDA

View Full Version : Christine, I had good time with you - 0426282840

cgt
07-03-2015, 10:34 PM
It was a nice experience to meet Christine today. After reading the 1st report from brother rcha086 about her, I tried my luck to make a booking. SMS sent then minutes later everything confirmed.

In the call, she had Taiwanese accent. To my surprise, her English and Cantonese were all good. Communication was never a problem for her in Sydney.

When the door opened, I found a tidy sitting room, then a sexy greeting came behind the door. It was a typical Asian face. Hours later I was able to associated her face to a Taiwanese movie star while I was watching Youtube. It might not be outstanding in a line-up, especially in 5 star or Ginza. However, an immediately hug made me feel warm. She was in a black lingerie with high heels. My hands couldn't help exploring her body. The upper assets were the main attraction and she knew how to show them off! No matter weather they were enhanced or not, they did feel good.

Christine didn't ask for the financial matter but let me decide if I wanted to show alone or not. I went straight to do the shower quickly so she could prepare in the room.

She was waiting in front of the wardrobe mirror while I came out, followed by a really sweet DFK. I slowly hand around her body again. She took off the lingerie then I started to attack her lower asset by my finger. She turned around so my hands could play with her upper and lower assets together. I felt I was the luckiest guy in the world at those seconds. Oh well, you don't have to agree with me.

Minutes later, she kneeled down and performed BBBJ. I held her head, touched her ears with my fingers. I was thinking whether I should shot the target. But I decided to hold on because I haven't actually enjoy her full body yet. I held her arms and she stood up slowly. Her eyes blinked then I believed she understood what I wanted. We moved to the bed. She was on top and kept measuring my body with her tongue. Something special, her tits were teasing my legs, then my feet and finally my toes! I was so impressed and my hands were so jealous. It was the part 2 of BBBJ. She sucked with different rhythms. My younger brother felt rocked and he kept reminding me it should be his show time.

With the condom on, we went on cowgirl. Her tits were dancing in front of my face. I couldn't allow this thing happen without my detailed check with the cooperation of my mouth, tongue and hands. I enjoyed the moment and I wished the whole world stop! Then, shot on target!

After the detailed clean up, Christine gave me a bottle of water. We had some chat. Again I was lucky because her next appointment was not immediately after my session. She told me there were lots of competitors nearby. I knew that just simply using wechat to look around. I believed quality competitions were good for the industry.

It was time to say goodbye. We finally settled the financials. I did appreciate her great services and wished her all the best in the industry. It was a warm kiss and a close hug before I walked out.

To summarise, it was a pleasant experience. Christine used her genuine pictures in the ads, attracted my attention via her upper assets. Her attitude and services were great. Her face was good but not great. As brother rcha086 said in his report, Christine did use some make-up but from my Asian background point of view, that was all right.

Honestly, I couldn't say it was my best best punting experience (the best best still belong to Milo, and I was still dreaming 1 day I could have her again). But it was 1 of my best.

On my way back, I asked myself, was that cost effective? How to say? Face or services. If I focused on face, with this price, some shops might have more prettier faces. If I focused on services, it was a great deal.

Anyway, it was my experience and feeling in my very limited English. Hope it would be a little bit helpful for the brothers who was thinking weather to visit Christine or not.

Last but not the least, I found a word to summarise my feeling to Christine. It is charming.

rcha086
08-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the mentions, good to see comparisons!

harmony
08-03-2015, 03:52 PM
This lovely lady, like all lovely ladies, should get the financials out of the way quickly, then on with the romance
It better business sense to do things the right way

"I felt I was the luckiest guy in the world in those seconds"
Just like the feeling you get with your first attractive girlfriend

"If I focused on services, it was a great deal"
Im betting you left with a big smile on your face, and thats all that counts bro

Thanks cgt

christine123
13-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Dear All Gentleman, My website has been updated. Please check it out. Now I have more sisters working together. Please come and have fun with us!!:love::love::love:

www.christine123.com

christine123
21-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Dear All Gentleman, new Girl Sabrina real 19 Years old from Taiwan is working today. Please check her out from our website. Now I have more sisters working together. Please call 0426282840 to book! Please come and have fun with us!!

www.christine123.com

christine123
23-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Smile

Dear All Gentleman, new girl Miyi real 19 Years old from Taiwan is working today. She is "NEW" to the industry, near Virgin experience. Please check her out from our website. Now I have more sisters working together. Please call 0426282840 to book! Please come and have fun with us!!

www.christine123.com

christine123
23-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Dear All Gentleman, new girl Miki real 19 Years old from Taiwan is working today 30/4. She is "NEW" to the industry, near Virgin experience. Please check her out from our website. Now I have more sisters working together. Please call 0426282840 to book! Please come and have fun with us!!

Special introductory offer to SYD99 members. Between 10am - 10pm , the price will be $220 /hr. Please quote promo code "syd99" when call and sms for booking to obtain the special price. Hope to see you soon.

www.christine123.com

:slobber::slobber::slobber:

christine123
16-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Dear All Gentleman,

We are proud to present , Yuri ,20 Years old from Korea is working today 16/5. She is an angel from heaven. She is 168 cm tall, 34D, 25, 35. Her service included bbbj, 69, kissing , CIM +$50. NO KPS syndrome. Please check her photo below.

DO NOT miss this beauty! This is serious, you don't know what you are missing out.

Please call 0426282840 to book or for more info! Now I have more sisters working together. Please come and have fun with us!!

www.christine123.com

christine123
18-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Dear All Gentleman,

We are proud to present , Jay ,20 Years old from Korea is working today 18/5. She is your G cup Baby !!!She got one of the biggest pair you could have ever seen!!!. She is 165 cm tall, 34G, 25, 35. Her service included 69 and kissing . Please check her photo below.

DO NOT miss this beauty! if you are boobs lover !! This is serious, you don't know what you are missing out.

Please call 0426282840 to book or for more info! Now I have more sisters working together. Please come and have fun with us!!

www.christine123.com

christine123
29-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Dear All Gentleman,

We are proud to present , Jay ,20 Years old from Korea is working today and tomorrow 29/5, 30/5. She is your G cup Baby !!!She got one of the biggest pair you could have ever seen!!!. She is 165 cm tall, 34G, 25, 35. Her service included shower together, cbj, 69 and kissing . Please check her photo below.

Also introducing Reina, 23 Years old from Korea from today. She is 167 cm tall, 35C, 25, 35. Her service included shower together, bbbj, 69 and kissing.

DO NOT miss these beauty!

Add us on wechat : AngelSisterss

www.christine123.com

christine123
01-06-2015, 07:07 PM
Dear All:

Hi, just for preview this coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4-6/6 , we have Sara, 23 yrs old from China, 170cm tall, 35D, 24, 35. Very Hot body, excellent service. Service included shower together, bbbj, 69, kissing , full service. Very reasonable price for a private girl. Please check out the photo below. Call us or sms now on 0426282840. Don't miss out.

We have more girls to work together. Please come and have fun with us!!!

christine123
04-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Dear All:

Hi, today, Friday and Saturday 4-6/6 , we have Sara, 23 yrs old from China, 170cm tall, 35D, 24, 35. Very Hot body, excellent service. Service included shower together, bbbj, 69, kissing , full service. Also we have BiBi and Nana working today provide the same service. Very reasonable price starting from $130 1/2 hr, $200 1hr.

Please check out the photo below. We are located in the City CBD, very discreet and convenient location. Call us or sms now on 0426282840. Don't miss out.

www.christine123.com

christine123
08-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Dear All:

Just a reminder, our premium girl Sarah will be her last day today for special appearance. Price has dropped for all girls as an incentive for all brothers to come to try our service. Price start as low as $100 30mins.We are in a discreet yet convenient location which is in the CBD, close to Townhall . If you mentioned you are from Syd99, we will give you that special discount. Please call us on 0426282840 now for enquiry and booking. We have Sarah, Angel and Nana working today, they all hope to see you soon.

www.christine123.com

Pussyhands
06-04-2016, 06:44 PM
Nice review thanks

christine123
01-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Dear All Brother

We are back . We have two girls working in the CBD today. May and Grace. Please call 0406182838 or add our wechat id christine--123 for more info. Have a lovely day.

Christine

Sexkniight
02-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Welcome back :)

harrypotter1983
02-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Dear All Brother

We are back . We have two girls working in the CBD today. May and Grace. Please call 0406182838 or add our wechat id christine--123 for more info. Have a lovely day.

Christine

Please update the website, or post up some photos here please.

christine123
05-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Please update the website, or post up some photos here please.

Dear All:

Just updated and posted the latest roster