PDA

View Full Version : General talk Can you ask for no BBBJ?

lalaboi
08-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Hey all. Been on the forums a little and reading ARs ... Seems like most times the girl jumps you with a BBBJ after the shower. Lol

How would you normally ask for no BBBJ ?

Mr Bastard
08-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Hey all. Been on the forums a little and reading ARs ... Seems like most times the girl jumps you with a BBBJ after the shower. Lol

How would you normally ask for no BBBJ ?

You could say "Could you please use a condom ?"

That would probably do the trick........

lalaboi
08-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Probably a good idea.

Would you do it before the session starts ?

Keen to try Ginza soon. Seems like I'm not adventurous enough for quite a few things. I love my cute Asians but I kinda like to draw the line somewhere.

Oneonone
08-03-2015, 03:55 PM
I think it depends on where you punt!

Some shops BBBJ is standard so if you want covered then you need to say condom please.

Your the customer so the choice is yours.

lalaboi
08-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Fair call. Shall try that.

Let's hope it's not my dick doing the talking on the night. Damn Ginza's line ups lol.

Any other places I should keep an eye out ?

harmony
08-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Straight out of the shower into the condom

Oneonone
08-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Fair call. Shall try that.

Let's hope it's not my dick doing the talking on the night. Damn Ginza's line ups lol.

Any other places I should keep an eye out ?

Most of the Asian shops offer bbbj as standard so you should check this forum first and be ready if you don't want bbbj personally if your going to kiss the girl then I cant see that your taking much more risk if you bbbj but others may not agree. I have been punting for years and the last 8 or 9 bbbj and so far so good. Having said that it still pays to be carefull and know who you are punting with.

lalaboi
08-03-2015, 04:39 PM
I get what you mean. I was gonna forgo both BBBJ and DFK all together. But does that make me an idiot ? :p

wilisno
08-03-2015, 05:04 PM
I get what you mean. I was gonna forgo both BBBJ and DFK all together. But does that make me an idiot ? :p
No, it doesn't make you an idiot, but if I do this myself, I'll call myself an idiot ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
08-03-2015, 05:05 PM

No, it means you can save alot of money by going to the cheaper city and suburban brothels.

max_power
08-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Just tell her to put a condom on. Too easy

HookedonHookerz
08-03-2015, 07:53 PM
You can ask for covered blowjob. then discover you're a pussy and should spread your legs and let guys mount you. Lol joking

dokleng
09-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Go to the pure/mostly Korean shops buddy. You'll be hard-pressed to find naked bj's there.

Marickville
Rydalmere
Granville
Burwood
etc...

Note, service is quite YMMV-type. You may luck out but the odds will be stacked against you.

cisco
09-03-2015, 07:46 AM
No bbbj ? Why ? :)