PDA

View Full Version : ML's that DFK

AGS1980
09-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Good morning fellow punters, I'm a regular in various RnT establishments in Sydney and have had some pretty good experiences. In particular at 378, Cherry Blossom and the Fox. Over my short but busy punting career, I've had a thing for ML's that DFK during part 2 of massages. The ML I used to see no longer works at the shop I used to visit. I was hoping someone has any info on any ML girls that provide DFK services. Any advice is appreciated. Happy punting to one and all. :)

Hunger
09-03-2015, 02:45 PM
Mate two ladies come to mind when you said DFK ... One is Sue at Choon george st and the other is Stacy at JK Queen Sussex st

Sue is Korean .. Slim tall very young ... Has a nice tatto on her shoulder saying " you are here"

Stacy a big on the plump side but does a great massage

Let me know how you go

aliguu
09-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Bros please share more suggestions!

Especially dfk and busty one!
Thanks in advance!

Calpico_Can
10-03-2015, 01:11 AM
Don't know if she's there anymore, but Mia at M8

zorsty
10-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Makiko at 378 does.. But i think its not on for all customers.

Craaig
10-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Makiko at 378 does.. But i think its not on for all customers.

Anyone know a R&T where girl will allow DATY ?

AHLUNGOR
10-03-2015, 01:53 PM

Do you really want to go down on her and lick it in a RnT shop where there is no shower ??

WhoMadeWho
10-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Very good point bro haha

wilisno
10-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Do you really want to go down on her and lick it in a RnT shop where there is no shower ??
On that note, come to think of it, when you said on multiple occasions that you would be safer from disease for doing Spanish in an RnT joint instead of FS, now you should know that statement is very questionable !

Imagine when you suck on or slide your dick between those jugs after a few guys had sprayed all over them, and you were doing it bareback !!!

But of course, they have wiped them clean with tissues or wet ones, must be germs free then ... haha

AHLUNGOR
10-03-2015, 04:36 PM
On that note, come to think of it, when you said on multiple occasions that you would be safer from disease for doing Spanish in an RnT joint instead of FS, now you should know that statement is very questionable !

Imagine when you suck on or slide your dick between those jugs after a few guys had sprayed all over them, and you were doing it bareback !!!

But of course, they have wiped them clean with tissues or wet ones, must be germs free then ... haha

There are plenty of safer options:

Go to Stanmore, 7 Lotus, Silver Fox, OBA etc where the MLs will have a shower before seeing me !

See Mimi at Burwood and she is so clean !

Take the 10am appointment or first off the rank ?

Happy now ??

Cheers

:cool2:

Passion10
10-03-2015, 04:40 PM
I got dfk from at 2 different girls from Midas maybe early last year (dont work anymore) and another girl who gives the best dfk, better than all wl i seen (in Ahl top 10 but i wont mention)

So i reccomend Midas. My friends say they got dfk their too at times. Ill try find out who

wilisno
10-03-2015, 04:42 PM
There are plenty of safer options:

Go to Stanmore, 7 Lotus, Silver Fox, OBA etc where the MLs will have a shower before seeing me !

See Mimi at Burwood and she is so clean !

Take the 10am appointment or first off the rank ?

Happy now ??

Cheers

:cool2:
I see ! You've only been to these few places and nowhere else ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
10-03-2015, 06:55 PM

I only (99% of the time anyway) go to ML shops that have showers!
I just don't get the no shower ML shop thing ...

aliguu
12-03-2015, 07:07 AM
Hmm interesting.
I didn't know there r massage shop/girls that shower before every session.

MAX FAKE
12-03-2015, 09:55 AM
That's because there isn't haha
They will not waste time showering when they can be out there earning more $$$
If customers want to taste each others' cum from their boobs, the ML don't care haha

f00b
12-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Hmm interesting.
I didn't know there r massage shop/girls that shower before every session.

The few shops I know haven't but I've been to M8 and they hop in the shower with you. It goes towards the hour though, so that sucks but it's kind of nice after a warm and sticky summer afternoon.

winky
12-03-2015, 11:52 AM
At 6 Poplar the girls have a shower next to you after each session, quite a clean outfit actually.
Winky

Mr Crash and Burn
12-03-2015, 06:39 PM

Heaps of places....read the reviews....that's right there aren't many reviews to read are there!!