PDA

View Full Version : Pitt Arcade Massage Kim, pleasant surprise

Miyamoto
09-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Writing reviews aren't my forte, so this will be fairly basic. Anyway, I saw a picture of Kim for Holistic hands and thought she looked like a cute girl next door type, so I thought I would go and give her massage a try. When I got there, I was pleasantly surprised. The photo does not do her justice, she doesn't have an innocent girl next door look, more like a sexy, sultry look. For me, she is one of the sexiest ml's I have seen. Definitely the type I would lust after if I saw her in the street or a club. She is young and petite, but has amazing perky b cups. She has tattoos on her back, so that lends her that sexy, bad girl sort of look. As for massage skills, I was happy. I like a medium and that's what she provided by default, but I also felt she could go hard if I wanted her to. The part 2 was nice, good pace and two hands working all the time and didn't mind my hands wandering. I'm always a gentleman with that though, so I didn't push the boundaries.

She has good English and was friendly and kept a conversation going. We spoke about her working in another shop, I don't know the etiquette about that so I won't mention where, but I looked up her reviews when I got back and they were good as I expected. She is definitely a girl I will be making repeat visits to.

rcha086
09-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the review; I love Filipino girls. Forgive me if I come off as rude but I'm not experienced at all in RnT, so would like to ask, do the girls here at Holistic Hands go one step further and offer full service?

Miyamoto
09-03-2015, 09:39 PM
No worries rcha086, that doesn't come off as rude to me. But alas, no, or at least I haven't had the pleasure. If Kim did, I would be a happy man.

rcha086
10-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Thanks Miyamoto.