PDA

View Full Version : General talk To shave or not to shave

opimrs
10-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Hey guys, I think most of us appreciate a nice clean shaven snatch on a lady (the DATY is that much better) but curious to know how many of you guys return the compliment by shaving your pubic region. I've started to do it (just a dry shave, can't bring myself to wax!) and it feels liberating. Do the ladies like it? Judging from my recent ML sessions, a definite YES!

A44
10-03-2015, 11:44 AM
I always keep myself neat and trim down below.
I have been waxed a couple of times at Smiling Angels at Chatswood.
That was a couple of years ago. The lady who did the waxing was very professional, BUT !!!
She also wanted you to have a massage upstairs with the younger ladies when she finished.
Towards the end of the waxing there would be a bit of "accidental" touching to get you aroused.
It always worked Ha Ha.

I used to see WL first thing every Monday morning for a 3 hour session.
After round 1 when I was resting/recovering, she would squat in the shower facing me and shave her pussy.
I always enjoyed watching and never regarded it as time wasting.

One day she got me on the end of the bed and tipped me back.
For once I was the one with my knees up at my ears.
She shaved my balls and the area around my bum. Places that are often difficult to do by yourself.
When she was finished, she used her tongue to check that she had not missed anywhere Ha Ha.

I do think that most WL appreciate customers making a bit of an effort.
I always shave, shower, clean and smooth my nails. Clean my teeth and I carry mouth wash that I let them see me using.
For me it is important to show the WL some respect, treat her well and abide by her boundaries.
My own experience has been that some boundaries have been "relaxed" at the Ladies suggestion when she knows that you are a decent customer.

opimrs
10-03-2015, 12:26 PM
I always keep myself neat and trim down below.
I have been waxed a couple of times at Smiling Angels at Chatswood.
That was a couple of years ago. The lady who did the waxing was very professional, BUT !!!
She also wanted you to have a massage upstairs with the younger ladies when she finished.
Towards the end of the waxing there would be a bit of "accidental" touching to get you aroused.
It always worked Ha Ha.

I used to see WL first thing every Monday morning for a 3 hour session.
After round 1 when I was resting/recovering, she would squat in the shower facing me and shave her pussy.
I always enjoyed watching and never regarded it as time wasting.

One day she got me on the end of the bed and tipped me back.
For once I was the one with my knees up at my ears.
She shaved my balls and the area around my bum. Places that are often difficult to do by yourself.
When she was finished, she used her tongue to check that she had not missed anywhere Ha Ha.

I do think that most WL appreciate customers making a bit of an effort.
I always shave, shower, clean and smooth my nails. Clean my teeth and I carry mouth wash that I let them see me using.
For me it is important to show the WL some respect, treat her well and abide by her boundaries.
My own experience has been that some boundaries have been "relaxed" at the Ladies suggestion when she knows that you are a decent customer.
I haven't been game yet to try waxing but agree that it helps to present a neat appearance. Chatswood is convenient for me - care to share your experience of waxing there? Pain levels? (Physical and $$)

Oneonone
10-03-2015, 12:40 PM
I get waxed at Chatswood you need to get it done about every 6 weeks.

The cost depends on how much you want to get done I usually get groin done, balls etc and bum crack, usually shoulders and ears and nose cost about $100 with a small tip.

I don't find it very painful though you do feel it and in most cases its OK, I think it hurts more the first time then if you do it every 6 weeks it is a bit easier, I did have one session where when I had been away on holidays and so left it about 10 weeks that time it did hurt but I think it was more than just the time between sessions I think she had a bad day or should I say I was the one that ended up having a bad day.

I thought I wont go back but I did and the girl that has done it the last couple of times is very good and very little pain.

Some girls don't comment on it others just seem to love the fact that its smooth.

Like bro A44 above I like to keep clean trimmed and shave my face, shower brush teeth use mouth wash before I see a lady.

I expect a lady to be clean and so its only fair that I am also as clean as possible.

They do like to get you to see a massage lady up stairs after your wax so it can become expensive if you take the options.

brent
10-03-2015, 12:47 PM
I get a wax every few months. The feeling is great, surprisingly less painful then you'd imagine. WL seem to like it, sometimes gets a few giggles.

harmony
10-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Great thread
I used to do the self manicure of the workspace down below, and must admit I stopped this routine in recent times

It does show courtesy and respect for the lady, as you say, if you can help provide "better access and working conditions"

In my private life, last year I went out with a nice Chinese MILF, who had a wonderfully manicured (neatly trimmed) bush, and I still cant get it out of my mind

She was sexy, and the beauty of her curvy body, was accentuated, by the trouble she went to look good down there

In other words, if you keep things trimmed, it looks a treat

I will have to go back to the manicuring, but I dont have a lot of body hair, so thankfully I dont need to outsource the trimming to a waxing salon

Cheers bro

opimrs
10-03-2015, 04:07 PM
I get waxed at Chatswood you need to get it done about every 6 weeks.

The cost depends on how much you want to get done I usually get groin done, balls etc and bum crack, usually shoulders and ears and nose cost about $100 with a small tip.

I don't find it very painful though you do feel it and in most cases its OK, I think it hurts more the first time then if you do it every 6 weeks it is a bit easier, I did have one session where when I had been away on holidays and so left it about 10 weeks that time it did hurt but I think it was more than just the time between sessions I think she had a bad day or should I say I was the one that ended up having a bad day.

I thought I wont go back but I did and the girl that has done it the last couple of times is very good and very little pain.

Some girls don't comment on it others just seem to love the fact that its smooth.

Like bro A44 above I like to keep clean trimmed and shave my face, shower brush teeth use mouth wash before I see a lady.

I expect a lady to be clean and so its only fair that I am also as clean as possible.

They do like to get you to see a massage lady up stairs after your wax so it can become expensive if you take the options.

Sounds like I'll have to give the waxing a go. Is the Chatswood place in Oscar St?

aliguu
10-03-2015, 05:20 PM
LOL we should negotiate the Angels at chatty for a group waxing discount!

im in!

but is there anyone particular that we should request for doing so - for the best result and lesser pain :grimace:

CunningLinguist
10-03-2015, 06:53 PM
I don't shave. I have never had a problem with a ML/WL not going down there. I don't ask for DD but some WLs have given me DD also. I'm not that hairy, but there is hair. I don't mind girls who don't shave, as long as it is clean and odour free, however I only see asian girls and they seem to be less hairy down there anyway on average.

A44
10-03-2015, 09:02 PM
For those Bros who live in the Shire, a place at Cronulla has been advertising extensively about Male and Female Waxing.
I will post more information tomorrow when I am on my PC. (Currently on my I Pad).
I do not think that they will provide the "Massage" like Smiling Angels at Chatswood.
However, TP is not far away by car, they will provide the massage and more!!!

I do not mind a WL having a little, well trimmed amount of hair.
In my mind I feel that she is not under age and I am not committing any offence with someone too young.

On the two occasions that I was waxed at Smiling Angels it was a little bit painful, but this was balanced by having a female
Holding my dick and being occasionally naughty. (She wore gloves most of the time).
She kept telling me how big I was.
It must be true, many WL have told me this.
They also tell me I am a Hansum Man and Very Strong !!

I live in the Shire, so I might try the place at Cronulla in a few weeks time and let you know the result.

Bose0412
10-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Got to have in nicely trimmed dude!!
i have never heard of any lady saying bush is hawt !

wachumba
11-03-2015, 12:47 AM
For those Bros who live in the Shire, a place at Cronulla has been advertising extensively about Male and Female Waxing.

You referring to ouch waxing studios? Strictly legit and non sexual in any way if that the place you mean. Depending on who you get, you may have to do the skin stretching yourself.

rcha086
11-03-2015, 06:19 AM
I always shave before a first punt; first impressions last. I do the balls, wherever I can reach in the perineal area, thigh area and the shaft down to about 1cm out from the base. The rest is trimmed back to the point where there's no curliness. For the WL, it's not so much a willingness for them to suck on your dick (it's a part of the job so they gotta do it even if you're a gorilla down there), but it's setting up for the outcome and mood of the rest of the session. I get compliments from some girls about cleanliness and smoothness, but what matters most is when they don't mind slobbering all over it and getting all handsy when they're giving their jaw a break. You can tell by their facial reactions that they enjoy feeling it all over, rubbing on the balls and then transitioning smoothly to the shaft and tip.

I've never waxed; this Chatswood joint sounds fun, but I don't think I can bring myself to it. I think it'll go down awkwardly with the wife! She might enjoy the extra smoothness too but I think she'd be very inquisitive as to who did the waxing ("it was a gay guy, I swear it!").

Oneonone
11-03-2015, 07:23 AM
Sounds like I'll have to give the waxing a go. Is the Chatswood place in Oscar St?

Yes Its called Serenity 24or Smiling Angels Massage and Waxing 24 Oscar St Chatswood.

A44
11-03-2015, 02:29 PM
You referring to ouch waxing studios? Strictly legit and non sexual in any way if that the place you mean. Depending on who you get, you may have to do the skin stretching yourself.

Yes that is the one, Ouch Waxing. Good name !!! Have you tried there ?

A44
11-03-2015, 02:44 PM

This place has been advertising in our local paper (The Leader).
I had thought about trying it.
In a previous post. wachumba, advises that it may be 100% legitimate place and you may need to "handle" yourself.
It would not be the first time Ha Ha.

wachumba
11-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Yes that is the one, Ouch Waxing. Good name !!! Have you tried there ?

Went there a long time ago when it was at a different location but same owner. They used to have a shop in bondi but shut down. They are pretty expensive but around the shire, there aren't many places that offer brazilian waxing for men.

cmk76
11-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Kathy at 24 Oscar Chatswood... Yum... Yum... Yum...

aliguu
12-03-2015, 06:48 AM
Wax or laser?!

Oneonone
12-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Kathy at 24 Oscar Chatswood... Yum... Yum... Yum...

Have to agree but if she is not on Lily is also Very ... Yum... Yum... Yum

RoyalFlush
14-03-2015, 01:41 AM
im guessing for virgin shavers they trim down the bushes first to millimeters short before waxing? otherwise cant imagine them lightning flash peeling with those sticky tapes on an outgrown bush!

Oneonone
14-03-2015, 07:38 AM
im guessing for virgin shavers they trim down the bushes first to millimeters short before waxing? otherwise cant imagine them lightning flash peeling with those sticky tapes on an outgrown bush!

They tell you not to trim first as it makes it harder to do and I think more painful!

wachumba
14-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Hair should be about 1cm for waxing. If it's too short, the wax doesn't stick to the hair. Too long and it hurts more, makes it harder to wax and takes longer. Some salons trim it if it is too long but not all.