PDA

View Full Version : General talk Amella massage 653 george street

noseyboy
10-03-2015, 03:01 PM
Does anybody have any info on this shop? i cant find anything about it anywhere, the reason i ask is i saw a girl come out of there earlier today who looks just my type (i have very strange tastes, dont ask)

anything??

aussiegaigin
10-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Comes up in google as Body Relax Massage. I suspect it is just another cheap Thai place with no extras, they are popping up all over the place lately. Chatted up a hot looking cute Thai girl at one of them a while back, just standing on the footpath giving out brochures. Told her I would come in if she gave me the massage, but wouldn't be in it. Said she "wasn't qualified"; I said it didn't matter, but she wouldn't budge. Bugger.

noseyboy
10-03-2015, 03:37 PM
might have to just bite the bullet and take a chance, not really into the massage places as much but i do like the freaky ones now and again so lets see what happens later this week

MAX FAKE
10-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Comes up in google as Body Relax Massage. I suspect it is just another cheap Thai place with no extras, they are popping up all over the place lately. Chatted up a hot looking cute Thai girl at one of them a while back, just standing on the footpath giving out brochures. Told her I would come in if she gave me the massage, but wouldn't be in it. Said she "wasn't qualified"; I said it didn't matter, but she wouldn't budge. Bugger.

I bet she's never been asked that before. You must have been the first one.

AHLUNGOR
10-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Does anybody have any info on this shop? i cant find anything about it anywhere, the reason i ask is i saw a girl come out of there earlier today who looks just my type (i have very strange tastes, dont ask)

anything??

This used to be my place for foot massage, pretty sure it has no extras, but if you are after the girl of your type, then nothing should stop you right ??

:cool2:

noseyboy
10-03-2015, 04:51 PM
This used to be my place for foot massage, pretty sure it has no extras, but if you are after the girl of your type, then nothing should stop you right ??

:cool2:

well, thats the problem, if its a veggie massage place the girl coming out may have been a customer, which means spending money on a massage with no extra and not seeing the girl either, they seem to have a special offer on the door surround as if its a new opening price, i guess you'll be reading about a win/win or a lose/lose situation soon

aussiegaigin
10-03-2015, 07:56 PM
I bet she's never been asked that before. You must have been the first one.

She did say I was the second that day, maybe you had been past earlier?

I tried a similar line with one of the girls spruiking at a restaurant in Dixon St many years ago. Said she didn't cook there, but liked cooking and would make something for me at her home. I ended up having several meals (and more) there.

Moral: it never hurts to ask.