PDA

View Full Version : who is who - for the benefit of all punters

Ivar
21-01-2013, 02:26 PM
I live near city...but really want to try out girls at 64 Alexander av, taren point (kitty, yoyo,Anna). It will take 2-3 hrs to go there and come back. Do these girls work at other places near city...like ginza, 533 willou.:, 5 *, etc under any other names?

I believe such a mapping of girls will help punters everywhere - in and around Sydney suburbs.

I hope other punters have felt the same at some point.

wilisno
21-01-2013, 02:31 PM
5* girls don't work at other shops while they're working at 5* !

the wizard
21-01-2013, 04:29 PM
I live near city...but really want to try out girls at 64 Alexander av, taren point (kitty, yoyo,Anna). It will take 2-3 hrs to go there and come back. Do these girls work at other places near city...like ginza, 533 willou.:, 5 *, etc under any other names?

I believe such a mapping of girls will help punters everywhere - in and around Sydney suburbs.

I believe some work at 533 willoughby, that might be closer to you.

Littlewonder
21-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Kitty, Anna and Yoyo don't work at 533.

Sextus
21-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I like knowing where else they may work, saves waiting a whole nutbusting week for them to come back local.

John_Matrix
21-01-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm 99% sure Anna works at kellys Asian flowers in five dock on a Wednesday. Its much closer to the city (10 mins away) then taren point.

tarenpoint64
21-01-2013, 07:53 PM
If you have a car it is only 18 minutes from city to Taren Point.

the nearest train station is Caringbah.

Anna works 2 to 3 days a week at Taren Point 64.

Surprise surprise. Anna is working tomorrow. I just got a phone call from her now to confirm she will be in tomorrow.

thanks
Dean

Littlewonder
21-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Quite a few of the girls work at both 64 and 533 most of the time its not a problem because a majority of punters will only go to one shop or the other, however I don't think that the shops would apprediate it if we posted a list of whos who at which shop. Some times we need to consider the shops and the girls as well.

cmk76
21-01-2013, 09:43 PM

The famous Malay/Portuguese/Chinese Christine from 5* worked @ 5 Gerald St. Marrickville for a short while. That was where I had the pleasure of meeting her, and paying a discounted rate of $220 an hour! ;)

Max Impact
21-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Not that long ago.

wilisno
21-01-2013, 10:11 PM
The famous Malay/Portuguese/Chinese Christine from 5* worked @ 5 Gerald St. Marrickville for a short while. That was where I had the pleasure of meeting her, and paying a discounted rate of $220 an hour! ;)

She also worked at 6 Cleg St. Artarmon too, but that was also part of 5* at that time !

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Its hard to keep track of all the places the girls are working

Razer23
06-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Most girls work in 2 or more places woth different names, if you don't meet them personally then you can't find out where else do they work, you just have to go to tp64 one day to find out yourself..

carmen farquis
07-02-2013, 08:52 PM

yoyo works at pymble on fridays as joanne. i dont know about the other girls but i would like to find out were else kitty works as well

Shaggydog
08-02-2013, 04:24 AM
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

vromiaris
10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Joye is joye at 64, 533 and Kellys

wilisno
10-02-2013, 11:16 PM
The girls will often mention where else they work,but you need to be careful posting this as not all the shop owners get along, so this might come back on the girls...

Not really ! A small shop that can only give the girl a shift or two in a week can't expect her not to work elsewhere, it's common knowledge !

LongJohnSilver
11-02-2013, 01:18 AM
I agree - I would love to go to 64 Alexander Av (the photos of the girls look great!), but it's just too far. Maybe they should set up a few of those girls in a hotel in the CBD once or twice so those of us who don't live in the deep south of Sydney can experience those lovely looking girls.

Midnight_Prowl
11-02-2013, 03:17 AM
I agree - I would love to go to 64 Alexander Av (the photos of the girls look great!), but it's just too far. Maybe they should set up a few of those girls in a hotel in the CBD once or twice so those of us who don't live in the deep south of Sydney can experience those lovely looking girls.

Hope tp64 take this advice!!!! Especially I wanna see Lola!!!!

ilovefs
11-02-2013, 06:06 AM
Ivar, I like Anna, but given the hit and miss service she seems to offer, you may end up disappointed if you travel that distance to see her if she is having one of her bad days. Kitty is more likely going to be ok (although not my fave), but Yoyo on the other hand rarely fails to impress (unless she's got a mobile phone in her hand it seems!).

Personally if I wanted more likely a guarantee of great service I'd try Cici, Yuki, Eva or Barbie.

DarkZero01
11-02-2013, 05:04 PM

why am i not so suprised when you mentioned this :miao:
respect to you for mentioning 5*, after all their service is still good. Maybe i will spend some red pocket money in one of the girls this week XD

wilisno
11-02-2013, 05:40 PM
why am i not so suprised when you mentioned this :miao:
respect to you for mentioning 5*, after all their service is still good. Maybe i will spend some red pocket money in one of the girls this week XD
They also like red pocket money ! ;) ;) ;)

action_hunter
11-02-2013, 08:49 PM
watch this space im talking to an app developer to solve these problems
Yellowfevor going to save us all a lot of time! Great Idea, since finding this forum, my list is getting longer and longer, and certain days to be at certain places.

Can't wait, make sure you let us know the app name.

Tex
11-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Anyone know if Shelly at TP64 is same as Shelly at 533 Willoughby?

tarenpoint64
11-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Ironically MP, we have had outcalls for as long as I can remember - always call the shop to book an outcall - this is of course depending on availability of incall bookings.

thanks
Dean

Hope tp64 take this advice!!!! Especially I wanna see Lola!!!!

Amos33
12-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Quite a few of the girls work at both 64 and 533 most of the time its not a problem because a majority of punters will only go to one shop or the other, however I don't think that the shops would apprediate it if we posted a list of whos who at which shop. Some times we need to consider the shops and the girls as well.

I also think that some girls want to be secretive about where else they work. I have been seeing a girl regularly for sometime now and I think we have a very good rapport. Occasionally I have asked if she has the day off tomorrow knowing full well that she will be working at another shop and she has answered by saying no, I have another job or I am working in a beauty salon. I know it is really not my business where else she works and I respect her privacy, I just ask out of curiosity and maybe as a bit of a truth test. Perhaps she thinks I will only see her at this shop anyway as it closest to where I live.

Cheers

Ivar
13-02-2013, 08:03 PM
I would love to book Lola (looking at her pics) and also the newly arrived Joanne...both from TP. It's the distance from city that plays spoilsport.

Looking forward for the app that yellowfevor is getting developed :-)

Littlewonder
26-02-2013, 04:53 AM
I would love to book Lola (looking at her pics) and also the newly arrived Joanne...both from TP. It's the distance from city that plays spoilsport.

Looking forward for the app that yellowfevor is getting developed :-)

Lola works at Kellys Five Dock on a Sunday which might be closer for you I would ring and check she is in before I went just to make sure.

dannyboy
26-02-2013, 10:22 AM
These girls move around, I have seen the same ladies at more then 4 different establishments

Littlewonder
02-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Anyone know if Shelly at TP64 is same as Shelly at 533 Willoughby?

No they are not the same Shelly.