PDA

View Full Version : Shop info City

AboveBoard
10-03-2015, 08:05 PM
Tried 25 Mary St. and was pleasantly surprised!! Mainly Japanese staff and very easy on the eye!! Shop is above a cafe but entrance through a Korean hair salon in a nearby courtyard. Also very close to the mall so will be back!

doughdough
11-03-2015, 09:41 AM
I popped by 2 weeks ago but did a runner. Made a booking at first and the reception girl accepted the time. Got there on time and told them my name and booking. I was then asked to wait 25 minutes. Was gonna just walk but then found a mate to have a coffee with. So I came back again. Went upstairs from the hair salon. Greeted by mamasan. She's probably in her 30s with really dark yellow teeth... heavy smoker I guess. And there was only 1 ML on site that night. She was a short chubby looking probably size 12. And so I bolted.

I might go back if anyone could pm me the names of the MLs that are worth seeing. Thanks

AboveBoard
11-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Sounds like u scored the booby prize! According to mms, two new Japanese girls started this week with another joining soon.

One golden rule I stick to is to do a flyby first. Pot luck is just too hit n miss and chances are you will get the least busy ML who isn't busy because....

RottenLittlePunt
11-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Sounds like u scored the booby prize! According to mms, two new Japanese girls started this week with another joining soon.

One golden rule I stick to is to do a flyby first. Pot luck is just too hit n miss and chances are you will get the least busy ML who isn't busy because....

Hard to do due diligence when the shop only has 2 rooms. Not like Star where you can walk away after meeting up to 6 girls.

I tried this place once and maybe scored the same girl Doughdough was offered. Staff seems friendly but the 2 I saw were not my cup of tea.