PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Vanilla @ Bluemoon

noubroz
21-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Bluemoon is at the top of the game.
First thing I liked right away was the website. Easy to use for mobile, frequently updated, real pics of the girls. Love it.
Anyway back to the session.
Last friday afternoon I went to see Vanilla for an hour.
That was awesome. Vanilla is a beautiful girl, fresh, very easy to talk with, funny and she likes what she is doing. And she is doing extremely well.
What a good surprise when I saw her, very cute face, nice smile. We had a quick chat on the lift, we were both a bit nervous but once we went in the room everything became smoother.
Shower time with Vanilla was a pure moment, a lot of kisses, a lot of cleaning, BBBJ an after few minutes I couldn't hold it anymore. I asked her if I could come on her face and with a big smile she said yes. She has great skill for BJ. Dry time an a little chat on the bed, seemed like a true GFE. She is very open minded and interesting to talk to. She is a smart girl and speaks a very well english.
Sex time was just great, the website says she is new in the industry and that's true. She is very tight and I had to go slowly because she is so fresh. Everything went smoothly, after a lot o different position, she gave me a delicious BBBJ and I finished on her face again.
That was awesome, we left each other both happy.
So big thanks to Bluemoon to bring amazing girl, it's definitely the best place right now.
Much love,
noubroz

BlueMoonSyd.com
21-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks bro it's good to have you with us on AUS99. Looking forward to see you again :)

BlueMoonSyd.com
30-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Vanilla is back :) one of the cutest we have got in bluemoon history

kickass
01-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Nice report bro.

BlueMoonSyd.com
03-02-2013, 05:00 AM
>90% client returning rate can't be wrong!! One of the BEST in current market!!

Vanilla
10-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Thank you for the recommendation:)

noubroz
11-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the recommendation:)

Thanks to you Vanilla, I have to cone back and see you again;)

Vanilla
12-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Looking forward to seeing you again.

BTW,I will have a holiday soon, from next Monday.
Probably back in Mar.

BlueMoonSyd.com
13-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Last week for vanilla!!
We surely will miss this amazing girl...