PDA

View Full Version : Other Wishway, Carrington St, Sydney - disappointing

guailo
21-01-2013, 03:03 PM
The last time I visited this joint was over a year ago. Back then the service was not great.

Over the weekend, I was in the Wynyard area and felt like getting a good massage. Not aiming for FS, just a nice massage, and maybe a HJ.

First disappointment - two MLs available. Both way past 30s (or at least look that). One of them was at least barely passable. Anyway, as I was not looking for FS, I thought I will give it a go. How bad can a massage and HJ get? Wrong.

Second disappointment - the ML I picked could hardly speak English. I asked for a 30 minutes massage - no clothes off. Give me a decent massage and maybe a HJ and I will piss off. No Sir...30 minutes $80. WTF? For an ordinary massage? "Yes...$80" At this stage I thought it was a bit steep and I was contemplating - do I leave or just get the massage and piss off home or travel a distance for another RnT? WTF, I will give it a go.

Third disappointment - she started giving me the massage over a towel (no oil etc). Couldn't get her to understand. Damn. Asked her for a harder massage and again - cannot understand what I was asking. WTF, I was getting annoyed. After what was a brief half hearted massage, she stripped and asked me to turn around. Then it dawned on me she asked for $80 for 30 minutes because she thought I had wanted the B2B massage. OK not looking too bad. She may be past 30s but she has decent smooth skin and her figure was OK.

Fourth disappointment - she went straight for my dick with a handful of oil. WTF? Where is the B2B? I tried asking but was again met with what has become obviously a communication problem.

Fifth disappointment - well I might as well go along. I touched her bare ass. She gave me a smile and said something. I had to ask her a couple of times to finally understand that if I am to touch her, I have to pay her an extra $50!!!

I just smiled, kept my hands to myself and allowed her to finish the HJ.

All in all, a lousy massage, a hopeless HJ, and a piss lousy atttitude.

I will never go back to this joint.

AHLUNGOR
21-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Yeah, there is a better way to spend the $80/30 min but horses for courses, she was bad, well just luck of the draw I guess!

But one thing it's absolute disgraceful was that she wanted another $50 for touching!!

So why the fuck do you pay for B2B if you can't even touch? she was trying to take you to the cleaner mate!!

Irene638
21-01-2013, 03:53 PM
That is the reason I don't want to try a new place or new ML anymore.

If the punt end up this way, you feel like kicking yourself, waste the money and still horny.

Hope you have better luck next time.

Cheers

Sextus
21-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Guailo, I see you are a baby member. my advice is to look up Ahlungor's reports and recommendations re massage, and it is very unlikely that you will go wrong again. There are no doubt other ml places that are good too, but I (and my wallet) much prefer others' reliable reports to do the finding for me. I've been burnt before when I haven't listened to my own advice!

altgourami
21-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Wishway is good because it's fair quality at the Circular Quay end of town, but it's rooms promise much more than what you get. Sometimes you find a stunner on the journey through the massage shops of Sydney but turnover here is not great, the boss is (reputedly) bossy and in her office all day and most of the MLs in Sydney have worked here at some stage or other.

guailo
21-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Yeah. Heard that it was OK a few years ago. But sadly, never had good experience there. Previous visit was in 2012 and the service then had deteriorated. Was even there in 2011 and back then it was not that good. The trouble with this place is you can never be sure who is there.

I agree with ahlungor - she must have thought I was horny enough to fork out the extra $50. On top of which I did not get the B2B (unless a handful of oil rubbing my dick counts for B2B?)

I cannot agree with altgourami that it is fair quality/value. Even if the price reflects the location, the service does not.

This shop has lost one customer for good.

cmk76
21-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Wish(it)away

AHLUNGOR
21-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Wishway is good because it's fair quality at the Circular Quay end of town, but it's rooms promise much more than what you get. Sometimes you find a stunner on the journey through the massage shops of Sydney but turnover here is not great, the boss is (reputedly) bossy and in her office all day and most of the MLs in Sydney have worked here at some stage or other.

Yes, there have been some stars in this place, Cici (the HongKing lady boss is very tough and no ML can stand her after a while so the turn over of MLs is unbelievable!!)

Annie, petite MILF, great massage, handy HJ and a reasonable body.

Yuki, (288 Wattle Street) probably the best from this shop, my only regret was I never had B2B with her in Wishway and she never takes clothes off for me elsewhere !!

Monroe, 36 DD Cups, only had her once and she disappeared.

Jo, student nurse, quite pretty, very decent massage, tall and skim, so tempting so on my repeat visit I had a B2B with her, I knew she was small but I was hoping at least a decent pair of perky A+ cups, but only to found out she was absolutely flat as a board. and I lost all appetite, she can't get me over the line, but to her credit, she climbe up to the massage table, lied next to me and let me rubbed my cock on her butt which was quite meaty until I cum! (the only part of her body that had any meat at all !!)

And I think a couple more times with ML so forgettable that I don't remember any name.

There you go,

If you ask me, I will never plan to go there because there are so many options for me for absolute gems, why bother and why take any risk ??

But then again, if I am over that end of town and feeling horny, then why not, but I will not settle for anyone not pleasing to the eyes.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

guailo
22-01-2013, 01:53 PM
I agree with ahlungor. So over it. There are other options and the uncertainty of this place is so bad, I will walk the extra distance to a better place.

Just to reminisce. Jo was one of the memorable ones. When she first started, she had glasses on and looked really plain. She gradually changed and was quite hot by the time she left. She was good in more ways than one.

Yuki - I am not sure which one you mean. There was a Yuki about the same time when Jo started. She was hot. She left quite suddenly. Did she go to 288 Wattle St? Is she still there? If so, would love to see her again - see if the spark is still there!

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2013, 02:21 PM
I agree with ahlungor. So over it. There are other options and the uncertainty of this place is so bad, I will walk the extra distance to a better place.

Just to reminisce. Jo was one of the memorable ones. When she first started, she had glasses on and looked really plain. She gradually changed and was quite hot by the time she left. She was good in more ways than one.

Yuki - I am not sure which one you mean. There was a Yuki about the same time when Jo started. She was hot. She left quite suddenly. Did she go to 288 Wattle St? Is she still there? If so, would love to see her again - see if the spark is still there!

Yeap, Yuki was there at the same time when Jo was.

And she is hotter than ever!! she works Saturday at 288 Wattle Street and Friday ? at 447 King Street Newtown. She is definitely worth reconnecting.............lol

Cheers

:smile:

guailo
22-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Ah...brother ahlungor...you are an incredible source of information! Many thanks.

As I have never been to either 288 or 447, do you have the telephone numbers? Are they RnT or FS joints?

Junglejuice
22-01-2013, 04:43 PM
I used to frequent wishaway almost twice per week because it was close to the office and it was only $40 for a massage and HJ.

The quality was never great but you would occasionally get a diamond in the rough.

The last two times I went there however were enough to put me off the joint for good. Terrible service to begin with (lousy massage, poor HJ technique and didn't get past 20 mins) but also not clean. Towels and sheets re-used.

If they are asking $80 for nude B2B then they need to catch up with the rest of the market because with places like Oasis, SL etc nearby they don't deserve any business for such a poor standard of service.

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Ah...brother ahlungor...you are an incredible source of information! Many thanks.

As I have never been to either 288 or 447, do you have the telephone numbers? Are they RnT or FS joints?

No worries brother,

come to think of it, I think Yuki actually works Tuesday at 447 King St Newtown, better ring and check 9519-4555

she is definitely at 288 Wattle Street on Saturdays 9571-9191

Good luck

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2013, 05:03 PM

Sorry, too quick there,

Both shops are RnT

I think massage is $40/$50/$60 for 30/45/60 min and HJ $20, nude HJ $50.

Some MLs may offer more, and I think 447 has a shower at the back and 288 has No shower.

Cheers

:smile:

guailo
23-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Thank you bro ahlungor. I will check her out when I am in the city.

irishphil
22-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Gents,

Having recently moved work locations I am on the hunt for a mid-day distraction nearby.

Popped into Wishway this afternoon.

In response to the complaints above, the price seems to be $80 for a massage with nude HJ included. Not terrible considering you would struggle to get that in north CBD after negotiating it as extra to a basic massage.

Original poster is correct in that $50 was asked if I wanted to get my hands on her. Quickly fell to $30 and we settled on $20. So $100 for massage, nude HJ, and some groping. Not terrible pricing, but not cheap.

So onto the experience.

Was greeted by Anne, who I wonder is the same Annie mentioned in previous posts above. I asked but she was insistent she was Anne. Description fits though.

40ish, from Hong Kong. Definitely a MILF in my book. Very nice body and the tits were perky and of a good size considering the slim chassis. A nice full B at least.
Lovely soft skin and an ass that is standing up to the rigours of time well.

Massage was with a towel, and not great.

HJ was enjoyable enough, and the long nails made for some good ball scratching which was enjoyed.

I may revisit as I suspect she might loosen up a bit with continued custom.
She told me they have 5 ladies working there in total, I only saw her and a brief glimpse of another. Time was 4pm on Monday.
Opening hours are 10am-10pm.

Looks: 5
Body: 7
Massage: 4
HJ: 6
Rooms: 8

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Why did people kept suck into this place, no wonder so many crap massage joins still up and running when in my opinion they should have gone long time ago.

Even I am not fans of shops that alunghor support, If you are going to pay city price, go to the two shops at 741, then there is 708 George street and Silver Fox. All pricy but sure better than wishway.

If there is time then venture to 501 King Street newtown. A little bit hit and miss these days but you have the price advantage and u sure be treated well if you tip them the city price cos not much people do that in this shop.

Hehe!

Glad to see that we are on the same page once in a while!

But Wishway has the advantage where none of the other shops have: location!!

And if you work in the city, say north of Market St or around the Martin Place area, location is oh so important, you don't have time to travel to 741 or 376 or 316.

You just want to go somewhere within 5-10 walk from your office so you can have a quickie within your 30-45 min lunch break and for the city workers, the $100-$80 price range is not an issue.

And I have seen the shop recently, it really looks up market and suited the CBD, so if Cici can keep a half decent team there, it's s gold mine man, not Sat and Sun of course!

So when she was asking $200K for her shop, she was't kidding !!

Cheers

Ps, if only Vicky and Foxy can have half of Wishway's business during the week, they won't need me no more.........lol

Cheers

irishphil
22-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Absolutely right. It's 100% location for all us guys working up near Circular Quay and The Rocks.

There is no really no time to get down to the bottom of George Street, never mind Newtown.

Only other option are the 2 places on Erskine Street ('Sirs' I think, and 'City Touch' maybe?)

That1
23-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Magic massage is also near circular quay apparently.

slarty
23-04-2013, 06:50 AM
There's also Green Massage downstairs in Hunter Connection.

irishphil
25-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks guys. I will try out Magic and Green massage over the next couple of weeks and report back.