PDA

View Full Version : General talk Which one of you bastards is this bloke?

Maverickwylde
13-03-2015, 12:34 AM
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/if-you-looked-hard-enough-you-might-find-a-massage-parlour-that-doesnt-offer-sex/story-fnkgbb6w-1227259857689

RottenLittlePunt
13-03-2015, 12:48 AM
Article is about NSW, but I have seen something similar regarding Vic. I think Qld is a different kettle of fish as it's a criminal act here (not a council zoning issue).

jaccky
13-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Getting your rocks off, getting paid for it, and helping convict the hot young girl you're doing it with. Could you be any more of a prick? haha.

RottenLittlePunt
13-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Getting your rocks off, getting paid for it, and helping convict the hot young girl you're doing it with. Could you be any more of a prick? haha.

Where do I send my resume? :cool2:

Trompe le monde
13-03-2015, 11:15 AM
I would be fucken hopeless at this job. I would be sent in with instructions to get a r&t. and befor u no I would be seeing what other extras I could get. Paying some more coin to get there cloths off suck on there tits how much for a body slide. What about prostate milking. Then getting the loyalty card stamped On the way out. While trying to suss out the other girls that work there.

Fucken terrible.

popeye96
13-03-2015, 05:33 PM
$100 grand of taxpayers money, and still lose the case. Yet another example of governments wasting money.

RottenLittlePunt
13-03-2015, 05:42 PM
$100 grand of taxpayers money, and still lose the case. Yet another example of governments wasting money.

It's goes to show the incompetence of the council's legal team. I am guessing only one investigator was on site at any particular time. Therefore he could not single handedly (excuse the pun) prove that more than one prostitute was working at that particular time. Sounds like a technicality to me. If they had of sent in two investigators at the same time, it might have been a different outcome.

What I find curious is why they had to spend over $100,000 to investigate a single massage parlour.

Maverickwylde
13-03-2015, 05:52 PM
"What I find curious is why they had to spend over $100,000 to investigate a single massage parlour."

Maybe a R&T isn't as cheap in Sydney as it's made out to be.

revolnaisa
14-03-2015, 02:55 AM

I think Craig Thompson would do a better job with his (government issued) credit card.....

gpeck80
14-03-2015, 07:50 PM
I'm annoyed that tony abbott is doing this while he's meant to be our pm the sleazy pom fuck :cool2:

flamejob
23-03-2015, 12:29 AM
At first glance, I thought it looked like a top job ... but seriously, busting masseuses is not something I could do. Surely there are more important things the cops can focus on than whether someone is giving a sly handjob.

RottenLittlePunt
23-03-2015, 09:46 AM
At first glance, I thought it looked like a top job ... but seriously, busting masseuses is not something I could do. Surely there are more important things the cops can focus on than whether someone is giving a sly handjob.

You do realise that this industry is more than just "a sly handjob"?

Gold Coast raids were aimed at bikies.
They also caught multiple visa violations (visa overstayers, working on the wrong visa).
Some suggest that there is people trafficking and sex slavery at some of the shops.