PDA

View Full Version : Notice for the customers who try to take video with our gals.

Diva
13-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Recently we have found some customers always try to take video with our gals in the room without the permission of the gal, then think they are all naive ,won't know nothing. Well, the truth is gals always more sensitive then guys.
Pls delete it. Some one may enjoy watch the video with themselves in. So they do things like these to bother others, even they can watch in free on internet. We don't really understand this,
As a result , we have to protect the gals , so those customers will get banned in our shop for good.

cisco
13-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Omg ..............

Fisher
13-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Name and shame these customers if you have very good evidence and if you know they are a forum member here or elsewhere.

Licker
13-03-2015, 11:46 PM
Recently we have found some customers always try to take video with our gals in the room without the permission of the gal

I seems there's more assholes around that I thought. That is really LOW and DESPICABLE!!!

As a result , we have to protect the gals , so those customers will get banned in our shop for good.

Good on you!!!

kezza
14-03-2015, 01:32 AM
That's about as low as you can get.. I've always found you and your girls to be very generous and giving and I know you do what you can to protect them, so that must really piss you off as just reading that has pissed me off.. Ban them, get their pictures and share amongst other shops, these tools don't respect others privacy, don't respect theirs!

Oneonone
14-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Its also illegal to take photos of the girls without their permission but I can understand a girl not wanting to take the customer to court.

How low can a guy get!

Good on you shop protect the girls from these scum bags.

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2015, 10:00 AM
There are definitely some low life around who will try anything! Good on you Diva for flushing them out. I think it will be prudent for all girls to be careful when they walk into a room, with the iPhone taking videos these days, it's a clear and present danger !

Beware of punters carrying suitcase, backpack and other bags, and if they left the phone laying on the table etc etc.

Btw, one of my favourite WL told me once that some dude was filming her while she was taking a shower (after the deed) she noticed that and asked the dude to delete it, he refused and tried to run, luckily the keeper came up to help and after threatening of calling the police, the video was deleted and the dude was told never to come back. True story

All little sisters - Please be careful out there!

Cheers

A44
14-03-2015, 04:07 PM
This is one of the downsides of modern technology.
I do have photos/videos of past and present WLs.
Always with their permission and we always check them together.
If she is unhappy with any of them, they are deleted on the spot.
When I started seeing one Lady she was keen for me to take photos as long as her face was not shown.
Now that she trusts me there is no problem with anything.
She even wanted to use some of my photos for her shop's photo.

Please do not ask me to name these ladies.
I have earned their trust and I will not betray them.

xconcepx
14-03-2015, 04:40 PM
There are definitely some low life around who will try anything! Good on you Diva for flushing them out. I think it will be prudent for all girls to be careful when they walk into a room, with the iPhone taking videos these days, it's a clear and present danger !

Beware of punters carrying suitcase, backpack and other bags, and if they left the phone laying on the table etc etc.

Btw, one of my favourite WL told me once that some dude was filming her while she was taking a shower (after the deed) she noticed that and asked the dude to delete it, he refused and tried to run, luckily the keeper came up to help and after threatening of calling the police, the video was deleted and the dude was told never to come back. True story

All little sisters - Please be careful out there!

Cheers

Whilst i can see your reasoning above not all punters are dodgy. I deliberately leave my phone out as it continually goes off with phone calls. I just make sure the lady is aware of that and have even at times left it next to her rather than me and just asked that if certain people call i need to answer those phone calls and she can check them.

With all these lowlifes taking videos, wouldnt it be obvious as they'd always be trying to get the lady in front of the lens etc

anudda guy
14-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Im a pro photog Id have to bring my lights, camera on tripod and an assistant to help during the session, I think a girl would b on to me pretty quick, especially halfway during the session when I stop the action to change camera angle,

Lowlives jerking off to shitty phone footage, I remember onr of girls inspecting my phone suspiciously once,