PDA

View Full Version : General talk Was this WL raped by this bastard punter?

Clinton
15-03-2015, 05:15 PM
A WL I saw recently told me a shocking story. Her waist did not move freely during the session and I asked why. She said that in a previous session a BLACK punter with a large dick forced her into a position that hurt her waist. I said why did not you tell him to stop. She said that she shouted "NO" many times but the bastard did not stop. Furthermore, the bastard grabbed her so she could not get out of that position herself until the bastard was satisfied. I was so outraged. I felt like that, if I were there, I could have inserted a baseball bat into the bastard BLACK punter's arsehole. To me, this is RAPE. Even for WLs, No means No. I told the WL that next time this happens, she could sue the bastard for RAPE. Coming back, I am not sure if she could win such a case if she were to sue the bastard. I also wonder what responsibility the shop has if these bastards forces the WLs and what actions the shop should take. Unfortunately, there are always these bastard punters around who treat WLs like trash.

Oneonone
15-03-2015, 05:32 PM
That is truly shocking!

You might be paying for sex with the lady but to me she still has the choice and if she doesn't for some reason want to have sex with you she should say so and refund your money.

No man has the right to force himself on a woman working lady or not.

anudda guy
15-03-2015, 05:48 PM
This sort abuse happens unfortunately, I once noticed cigarette burns on a girls thigh wl said was a punter, an asisn man so lets not get on race issue, a kunt can have any skin colour

Clinton
15-03-2015, 05:53 PM
This sort abuse happens unfortunately, I once noticed cigarette burns on a girls thigh wl said was a punter, an asisn man so lets not get on race issue, a kunt can have any skin colour

My question is whether the case I heard is RAPE or just an abuse. Maybe someone with a law degree can shed some lights on this. Thanks.

wilisno
15-03-2015, 06:53 PM
if I were there, I could have inserted a baseball bat into the bastard BLACK punter's arsehole.

You carry a baseball bat to go punting ??? ;) ;) ;)

Clinton
15-03-2015, 06:57 PM
You carry a baseball bat to go punting ??? ;) ;) ;)

I guess this gives me a reason to carry one next time go punting :)

Licker
15-03-2015, 07:11 PM
My question is whether the case I heard is RAPE or just an abuse. Maybe someone with a law degree can shed some lights on this. Thanks.

There is no such legal offence as rape. Only degrees of an assault (sexual in the case of what is commonly referred to as rape)

In the case that you described the following is probably closest to what he could be charged with.

Assault occasioning actual bodily harm involves an assault which inflicts some “actual bodily harm”. Like common assault, it is one of the most commonly prosecuted offences in the Local Court, however as it always involves some actual injury or harm to the victim, it is treated more seriously by the courts. This is reflected in the increased maximum penalty of 5 years imprisonment or 2 years imprisonment when dealt with in the Local Court.

loaded
15-03-2015, 08:08 PM
There is no such legal offence as rape. Only degrees of an assault (sexual in the case of what is commonly referred to as rape)

In the case that you described the following is probably closest to what he could be charged with.

That is correct... There is no legal offense as rape as Licker stated.

This almost reminded me of a case where a us navy officer was found not guilty of sexual assault with a WL.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/us-navy-officer-timothy-davis-found-not-guilty-of-raping-prostitute-in-sydney-brothel/story-e6freuy9-1225802085601

Not knowing all the details or what his side of the story is, it would be difficult to say how a court of law would decide on such an incident if it were to go further.

harmony
15-03-2015, 08:41 PM
Rooms ideally should have 'panic buttons' for the working ladies
In other words, if a customer is verbally threatening or actually threatening, the lady can push a button, which rings an alarm at the main desk

Violence against women is never justified, and is the act of an animal in all cases

Clinton
15-03-2015, 10:09 PM

This almost reminded me of a case where a us navy officer was found not guilty of sexual assault with a WL.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/us-navy-officer-timothy-davis-found-not-guilty-of-raping-prostitute-in-sydney-brothel/story-e6freuy9-1225802085601

Interesting article to read. When I opened the link, I saw the photo of a BLACK man (the Petty Officer of US Navy). What a coincidence! My case also involves a BLACK man. Not a racial issue of course.

dokleng
15-03-2015, 10:30 PM
I guess this gives me a reason to carry one next time go punting :)

Only $19 at Rebel...

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/Product/MVP-Wooden-Rookie-26-Tee-Ball-Bat/45052301?menuFrom=30701

CunningLinguist
15-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Interesting article to read. When I opened the link, I saw the photo of a BLACK man (the Petty Officer of US Navy). What a coincidence! My case also involves a BLACK man. Not a racial issue of course.

FMD If this guy won that case how the fuck can any WL win a case, no wonder some WLs choose not to see certain types of people.

beta101
16-03-2015, 12:12 AM
guess she just had her first experience with a chimp

Clinton
17-03-2015, 12:12 AM

Not knowing all the details or what his side of the story is, it would be difficult to say how a court of law would decide on such an incident if it were to go further.

I too am baffled by the fact that the WL in this case did not win the case. The fact is laid bare. The navy officer admit that he used a locking technique from military training to control the WL. What was going on in the mind of the Judge?

wallyhead
17-03-2015, 12:54 AM
Gentlemen, sexual assault in NSW is a penetrative sexual offence as is defined as 'rape' in states like Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania. It is all synonymous with rape. To state that there is no legal offence as rape is in context incorrect. This is semantically splitting hairs over what is demonstratively a penetrative sexual assault. If the girl said stop and the man didn't and kept going then he raped her. Non-consensual sex must be proved however for a conviction. If not the perpetrator gets off. It happens to non-working girls as much with working girls.