PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Jk massage

the_boss_king
15-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Worst place. Worst customer service ever. Honest opinion, don't go. Save your time.

Made an appointment last week, ended up waiting 30-35 minutes. Don't know why I actually waited. What's the point of making a booking? Totally defeats the purpose of it. To top it off, the girl who came out wasn't even the girl I booked but I took her anyway. Mediocre service.

I book again for tonight at 8, then I get a call telling me to come earlier as she's free right now. I rush over only to find out she's not available and won't be available till maybe 930. All I get was a sorry and you can try another girl.

Never coming here again. Honestly worst place and I think old management was a million times better.

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Worst place. Worst customer service ever. Honest opinion, don't go. Save your time.

Never coming here again. Honestly worst place and I think old management was a million times better.

Just hang in there mate, I think Nana's new shop is only a few weeks away !!

Miyamoto
16-03-2015, 11:38 AM
That's some good news. I was impressed with Nana's customer service so looking forward to her opening a new shop

jkqueen massage
16-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Dear the_boss_king,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the miscommunication with bookings on that day. It's not an excuse but sometimes other customers are late or extend their booking unexpectedly and therefore has a knock on effect with other appointments.

The management change has no direct impact on our valued customer, JK Queen massage will always consider customer service as a top priority. Please voice any complaints directly with our management directly after finishing your session and we will address the matter there and then. We value feedback from of customers, negative comments are some times more important to be considered in our training program.

Our shop will have many top girls joining the team very soon with massage experience and time management.

robot
16-03-2015, 03:52 PM
AHLUNGOR,
That's brilliant news about Nanna's shop and I can't wait to find out when it opens. Can you please let me know the contact details, I'd love to be the first customer during the inaugural grand opening!

Hopefully her new establishment will be better at keeping appointments as well top top quality girls.

Just hang in there mate, I think Nana's new shop is only a few weeks away !!

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2015, 04:11 PM
AHLUNGOR,
That's brilliant news about Nanna's shop and I can't wait to find out when it opens. Can you please let me know the contact details, I'd love to be the first customer during the inaugural grand opening!

Hopefully her new establishment will be better at keeping appointments as well top top quality girls.

Still another 3 weeks away last time I heard, the new shop is near the UTS area so it is still close enough to the city.

I'm sure the lady will make some announcement for the opening, she's done it before !

Cheers

kingwally
16-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Still another 3 weeks away last time I heard, the new shop is near the UTS area so it is still close enough to the city.

I'm sure the lady will make some announcement for the opening, she's done it before !

CheersExcellent!