PDA

View Full Version : Super adventure naughty girls +vicry&nicole double special PH:0424-550-748

QVB
16-03-2015, 09:04 AM
there . Monday . working girls will be:
1: CoCo:23yrs . BB cups . Cute and fun and super naughty .smiling all the time . Best attitude . Very popular at Qvb Korean massage shop .
2. Susan : Size 5. . DD cups ml pretty face . . Sexy Smart style smooth milky skin .remideal & Soft sensual hands will leave you all stress away .very good massage experience. Is the-popular one at Qvb Korean .
3. Cherry . 19 yrs . NEW .mix Japanese and Shang hai . Size 4 . B cups . Mid super young and mature mind . White nature cute face looking and very friendly neighborhood girl . .. Very passionate . Nurse study Experience
4. Vicky . 30s . Size 6 . EE cups . Super hot and sexy mature . Stunning looking . Unique style and used best techniques . Puts you in paradise .
5: Nicole : sexy ml . Size 8 dd cups . Sexy classic . Connection . Experience and best massage service .

QVB
16-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Hi there . Monday . working girls will be:

1: CoCo:23yrs . BB cups . Cute and fun and super naughty .smiling all the time . Best attitude . Very popular at Qvb Korean massage shop .

2. Susan : Size 5. . DD cups ml pretty face . . Sexy Smart style smooth milky skin .remideal & Soft sensual hands will leave you all stress away .very good massage experience. Is the-popular one at Qvb Korean .

3. Cherry . 19 yrs . NEW .mix Japanese and Shang hai . Size 4 . B cups . Mid super young and mature mind . White nature cute face looking and very friendly neighborhood girl . .. Very passionate . Nurse study Experience

4. Vicky . 30s . Size 6 . EE cups . Super hot and sexy mature . Stunning looking . Unique style and used best techniques . Puts you in paradise .

5: Nicole : sexy ml . Size 8 dd cups . Sexy classic . Connection . Experience and best massage service .

QVB
16-03-2015, 02:43 PM
QVB said:
Today 02:08 PM

QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 0424-550-748
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

QVB
16-03-2015, 04:24 PM
QVB said:
Today 02:43 PM
QVB said:
Today 02:08 PM

QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 0424-550-748
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm
Multi-Quote This Message

QVB
16-03-2015, 06:29 PM
QVB said:
Today 09:04 AM
Super adventure naughty girls +vicry&nicole double special PH:0424-550-748
there . Monday . working girls will be:

birch
16-03-2015, 08:41 PM
A reposting of a private area report I did the week before Nicole went away on holidays in late Feb - I've since found that (the girls) deserve greater prominence...

I was lucky enough to score an hour with the two wonderful Mamasans Vicky and Nicole. Following some negotiations via PMs on this site I secured a booking for last Friday afternoon and wasn't it a treat!

I arrived a few minutes early and thankfully Nicole was immediately on the door switch as soon as I pressed the buzzer - There - getting in here wasn't as bad as I'd dreamed it would be!

Chatty and very elegant Nicole made sure I was comfortable while we waited for the end room to be cleared by the previous (particularly discrete) punter. Nicole and I ended up being hidden in the broom cupboard while he left - geez, I thought I was paranoid worrying about the very public entrance - this guy was over the top!

Anyway finances were sorted quickly and efficiently and before I knew it I had 4 hands and Nicole's wonderfully generous pair of tits massaging every square inch of skin. The massage was superb and I'd recommend either of these two women for that alone- but the extra services offered were just as professional and for the price they ask - the whole package is extraordinary value. Certainly one of the best massage sessions I've enjoyed for quite a while.

By the time I was asked to turn around I'd been able to doze off periodically between bouts of being so horny I was uncomfortable lying face down. During my lucid moments while face down the chit chat was alternatively sexy, teasing, outrageous and simply fun. There was also plenty of discussion in Mandarin? (or was it cantonese!?) which you'll know by now I understand virtually none of either language...

By the time I was turned over it took no effort at all for Vicky to get me hard again and Nicole meanwhile provided unrestricted access to wherever my wandering hands found themselves. I rather enjoyed my time exploring her well proportioned, toned body. Vicky meanwhile remained the relatively shy one but studiously concentrated on my cock while I concentrated on Nicole's tits and by now very wet pussy.

Needless to say I didn't last too much longer and the wind-down massage was almost just as superb - a simultaneous head and foot massage after a steamy session with these two is something I'll happily pay for again.

But in the meantime I'm keen to spend some more time with Nicole....here's hoping she's working tomorrow!