PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL was Raped by a bastard punter !

Clinton
16-03-2015, 12:41 PM
I posted this yesterday but I could not find my post again this morning. Maybe it is deleted by the Admin because I talked about a BLACK punter. It was a BLACK punter. I was telling the truth. But in a society so sensitive to racial issues, I could not even mention the race of the punter anymore. What a pity!

I saw a WL whose waist could not move well. I asked why. She said that she was hurt by a bastard punter last Friday. The punter forced her into a position that her waist hurt. She shouted "no" but the bastard did not stop and grabbed her tighter so she could not get out until the bastard was satisfied with getting the value of his money. My original question was whether the WL can sue the punter for RAPE if things happen again, and can the WL hold the shop for not having protective measures against such assaults happened in the room.

wilisno
16-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Why can't you find that thread ? It's still here, on this page !

Fair enough, if you keep mentioning the word " Black ", it's becoming a racial issue !

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Why can't you find that thread ? It's still here, on this page !

Fair enough, if you keep mentioning the word " Black ", it's becoming a racial issue !

Yeap, right at the bottom of page 1 !!

Don't know where Clinton has been looking.....................lol ??

May be a word of advice, if you want to have a fast check - use "Complaint" instead of GT, easier to find for Clint...............haha - hope he is not colour blind !

anudda guy
16-03-2015, 01:13 PM
My wallet was raped by this bastard forum

the_boss_king
16-03-2015, 02:40 PM
My wallet was raped by this bastard forum

hahahahahahhaha me too

Clinton
16-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Sorry, I did not know how to find my previous post. If the admin notice this post of mine, please delete this thread then.

max_power
16-03-2015, 05:13 PM
In today's day and age can u believe what a WL would tell you. All I'm saying that people tend to blow stories out of proportion. Not sticking up for the bloke but many stories in past have been proved to have been exaggerated.

Max Impact
16-03-2015, 05:39 PM
I forgot what colour he was.

Sextus
16-03-2015, 06:05 PM
It does sound like the guy is defintely in the wrong. None of us would ever persist in hurting a girl if this was happening. In all cases happening not deliberately!

But here is a riddle. Suppose you are right up a girl and she tells you to stop f**king her. You want to comply but you realise that if you withdraw, the very action of that would give you a pleasurable feeling on your cock, and therefore you would be f**king her after you have been told to stop! What can you do to get out of this dilemma with your conscience and legality intact! :surprise:

wilisno
16-03-2015, 06:21 PM
It does sound like the guy is defintely in the wrong. None of us would ever persist in hurting a girl if this was happening. In all cases happening not deliberately!

But here is a riddle. Suppose you are right up a girl and she tells you to stop f**king her. You want to comply but you realise that if you withdraw, the very action of that would give you a pleasurable feeling on your cock, and therefore you would be f**king her after you have been told to stop! What can you do to get out of this dilemma with your conscience and legality intact! :surprise:
If you've been told to stop, you stop and investigate, as simple as that, no dilemma !

You do realize that hurting the girl to give you the pleasurable feeling is wrong !

But then again, as Max Power said, you only hear about one side of the story ... secondhandedly ...

Sextus
16-03-2015, 07:11 PM
If you've been told to stop, you stop and investigate, as simple as that, no dilemma !

Thanks wilsino, I do understand, but I was trying to be funny with that absurd scenario!

grant
16-03-2015, 07:22 PM
you'd have to amputate it if you're really splitting hairs

Clinton
16-03-2015, 08:18 PM
haha - hope he is not colour blind !

I like your joke, Brother, just as all your other fun-to-read and well written posts.

Clinton
16-03-2015, 08:19 PM
In today's day and age can u believe what a WL would tell you. All I'm saying that people tend to blow stories out of proportion. Not sticking up for the bloke but many stories in past have been proved to have been exaggerated.

This may be true in general. But, for this particular WL, I believe what she said. The story is true.

Sextus
16-03-2015, 08:56 PM
you'd have to amputate it if you're really splitting hairs

Grant gets the gag! ha ha!

wallyhead
16-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Clinton. No means no. just because someone might pay to have sex with a woman doesn't mean that their ill conceived paid 'right' to have sex trumps the woman's right to say no. Herein lies the conundrum of the working lady and why it is so important that there be security nearby to intervene in this type of circumstance. A man pays for the privilege to be with and have relations with a working girl - a working girl sells her time, not her body - a body is not a commodity and not for sale - In our civilised society (fortunately) there is no property in a human being. Whether a brothel owner owes a duty of care to his or her worker or whether there has been a breach of contract between the shop owner and the worker is another point. I doubt a worker could sue the owner unless there was a written contract - as we know shops don't have written contracts with their workers and most shops are not licensed in any event. I feel sorry for the girl and I fail to see the humour in this. If she feels that she has been violated then it becomes a police matter as the perpetrator needs to be stopped because he may do the same to another poor unfortunate working girl.

CunningLinguist
16-03-2015, 11:39 PM

Stop all movement and let the girl move off your cock when she is ready, if she waits liong enough you will get a softy and she won't even feel it anymore!

Clinton
17-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Clinton. No means no. just because someone might pay to have sex with a woman doesn't mean that their ill conceived paid 'right' to have sex trumps the woman's right to say no. Herein lies the conundrum of the working lady and why it is so important that there be security nearby to intervene in this type of circumstance. A man pays for the privilege to be with and have relations with a working girl - a working girl sells her time, not her body - a body is not a commodity and not for sale - In our civilised society (fortunately) there is no property in a human being. Whether a brothel owner owes a duty of care to his or her worker or whether there has been a breach of contract between the shop owner and the worker is another point. I doubt a worker could sue the owner unless there was a written contract - as we know shops don't have written contracts with their workers and most shops are not licensed in any event. I feel sorry for the girl and I fail to see the humour in this. If she feels that she has been violated then it becomes a police matter as the perpetrator needs to be stopped because he may do the same to another poor unfortunate working girl.

What I said is a real case. There was no exaggeration. I agree that this is a serious matter. This bastard punter is still out there on the loose. He will hurt another WL for sure. Though the WL may not find someone like me to disclose it or may think this is the way of their lives as a WL. For a more serious discussion on this, please read the other thread here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48044-WL-was-Raped-by-a-bastard-punter-!

Sorry for the double posting. I did not know how to find our original thread and thought it was deleted.

MAX FAKE
17-03-2015, 12:31 AM
What I said is a real case. There was no exaggeration. I agree that this is a serious matter. This bastard punter is still out there on the loose. He will hurt another WL for sure. Though the WL may not find someone like me to disclose it or may think this is the way of their lives as a WL. For a more serious discussion on this, please read the other thread here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48044-WL-was-Raped-by-a-bastard-punter-!

Sorry for the double posting. I did not know how to find our original thread and thought it was deleted.

Unless you were there then you don't know it happened for sure. Instead of ranting on the forum why don't you know speak to shop owner who can easily identify the punter and report to police. Then he can be put on trial for rape, as you say.

This sounds more like a racist rant.

goulash
17-03-2015, 06:47 PM
It's a tough business on the girls, one girl once said to be that every girl has one punter a day she'd rather never see again... This is why in more enlightened countries prostitution is regarded by default as sexual assault by the customer.

Sextus
17-03-2015, 06:55 PM
Stop all movement and let the girl move off your cock when she is ready,

But

a) what if it feels good not moving with her pussy still clamped around your cock

and

b) It feels even better as she slides off it?

Both of these are technically f**king after she has told you to stop!

You are caught between a fuck and a tight place!

CunningLinguist
17-03-2015, 06:56 PM
It's a tough business on the girls, one girl once said to be that every girl has one punter a day she'd rather never see again... This is why in more enlightened countries prostitution is regarded by default as sexual assault by the customer.

Enlightened ... not sure that is the right word.

CunningLinguist
17-03-2015, 07:01 PM
But

a) what if it feels good not moving with her pussy still clamped around your cock

and

b) It feels even better as she slides off it?

Both of these are technically f**king after she has told you to stop!

You are caught between a fuck and a tight place!

Well Mr Selective Quoter, I did say to stop and wait for your dick to shrivel, then neither of you will feel a thing :)

maikulz
25-03-2015, 01:18 PM
The irony is the bloke was black hahaha

jellyshots
25-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Bahahaha!

On anither note. Yes, Clinton, mentioning he was black is irrelevant and comes across as racist even if it wasn't intended. It's bad for other punters when this kind of thing happens. She should have not taken that into your booking tho.

jellyshots
25-03-2015, 01:44 PM
My bahaha was at what CL said