PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bangkok advice

DirtySanchez
16-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Hey guys.

I maybe going to Bangkok for work for a few weeks and it will be my first visit.

I was wondering if anyone had some good advice on some good massage (rnt) joints? I am not really interested in brothels or full service. I am looking for a good massage with some extras.

I don't know much about Bangkok so am not sure if most massage venues would do extras or not. Are they easy to find? I am not sure where I would en staying yet but it'll likely be in it near the City centre and I would likely look for places around there.

Any advice would be tops! Thanks fellas

black knight
17-03-2015, 11:26 PM
i haven't seen any updates recently..
I would be looking for Lt and a all nighter in between Massages and bj bars when I get there.

Mr Bastard
16-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Yo Dirty Sanchez,
Check this sight out mate, helped me immensely not only in Bangkok, it has some great knowledge within to use as a guide and I found most of the information available to be pretty close to fact, has great info on accomadation, venues, etiquite, and what not and what to do.

Have a great Trip and just enjoy..........

Mr Bastard.

http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html

black knight
26-06-2015, 08:07 PM
One of the best places for a soapy Massage is a place called Annies near soi 4 and Nana plaza.
Amazing experience and most of the girls are glamazons.. a good place to visit if you have 2hrs to kill.

Mr Bastard
29-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Hey Troops, this site helped me immensely in theory, especially booking places to stay before I got there through sites such as Agoda and so on, a quick check on the site and wallah, the hotel I want is girl friendly, beauty, as with anything you learn you need a practical lesson, but the site is easy to navigate and I found most of the knowledge to be close to the truth when put into practise once I was in The Land of Smiles......(except when things go pear shaped of course)

As with most opinions in life this is not Gospel.........

It helped me as a Thailand virgin and I hope it can help you also.........

How I wish to click my fingers and appear in any number of places in this country of smells sights and adventure once more...

http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html

perfect23
19-09-2015, 09:34 PM
bangkokredeye is an amazing resource. its all i needed whilst there lol

Highnoon
04-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Seems the Darling Massage at Sukhumvit moved to another place. Does anybody know where they are now? Just find old info in net, but place is empty.